Just how good are their burgers?

Just how good are their burgers?

They are good. Want to spend less than $10 for a meal?

>buy cheeseburger (all toppings are free)
>buy small fries (comes in a soda cup)
>dump fries into bag
>clean cup
>fill with soda

I do this every time and it comes out to about $9.75. That's not bad for a whole meal for all you faggots complaining about the price.

Burger is a meme
Fries are great

I ate at one of these synagogues the other day because it was close to the train station, and I was starving. It was almost 10 dollaredoos for a bacon cheeseburger and a soda. Even though the burger had two patties, I was still hungry after eating it because the patties were small. Never again will I give those jews money.

the only fast food places in the UK are mc donalds and kfc and burger king pretty much. is it bad the only reason i wanna go to america is to eat at all these burger joints? shit looks so good, and the portions too.

Son go to a pub and get a burger/beer combo. Best shit ever. If you live in America, fine get fast food. But if you come here on vacation cmon man find the mom n pop restaurants or bar foods. All the fast food shit tastes the same

yeah by my original post i just meant american food in general, although it all looks good. the portions are so pretentious over here, even if its just shit, unwholesome food

There's Five Guys in London and Milton Keynes m8

It's overpriced as hell, but alright. Worth going once to try, but too pricey really.

There's a Five Guys and god knows how many other fast food places here in Guildford. Same goes for Woking.

Man I wanna go to the UK so bad it looks so comfy. I live on a farm, minus the hipsters I love going to the city. I feel like the UK has that city vibe too it but now it's plagues with "refugees"

there's five guys all over friend, if you live near Essex there's one in Lakeside shopping centre, there's one in London and my friends have been to one up in Newcastle, you just gotta look

oh, well there isnt any down in the southwest. quite pricey though innit?

its comfy yes if youre into that sort of thing, just go to the countryside. and no, regardless of what the memes tell you, we only took in a handful of refugees. its likely you wont see a person of colour outside of the cities. the countryside hasnt changed whatsoever.
come down to cornwall friend

>-70% white
>-70%

HURR

that means below 70% incase you cant work it out. america is like, what, 60% white out of the whole country? this is just one city

>that means below 70%

So...20%. They could have just put 20%. But no they went full retard.

And like most "Pulled it out of our ass" figures of this nature, it's entirely wrong.

>At the 2011 census London had a population of 8,173,941. Of this number, 44.9% were White British. 37% of the population were born outside the UK, including 24.5% born outside of Europe.[2]

so where are you getting 20% from? thats retarded bruv

If you like soggy fries. Seasoning and taste are good but they don't make them crispy on purpose.

The absolute best.

Only poorfags will dispute it.

Notice no one talked shit about the prices when a reasonable idea was posted

I'm craving a burger right now, but had my wisdom teeth removed. Should I get one and blend it?

both burgers and fries are good, ignore the memers

thats called stealing. that just drives up the prices for us white people (who don't do that sort of thing)

mediocre and extremely over priced

>Paid for the meal
>Stealing

>didn't paid for the soda
>reading

There are Five Guys all over the place.

They're absolute shit compared to Gourmet Burger Kitchen. Go to one of those instead.

They're alright and the size is good.

Vastly overrated though.