Whats going on here

Whats going on here.

ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=44402&type=2&seriestime=20160423223815

50 meter movement out of nowhere, imagine the kinetic energy necessary to move that water column up 50m then down 50m. Any input as to the cause?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcphiladelphia.com/weather/stories/Tsunami-Buoy-Event-Mode-Jersey-Coast-376962181.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CiHcgCwAw84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf

Right...

Also at that depth I dont believe there are underwater structures capable of creating a flow like that out of nowhere. Also it sank before it rose.

nbcphiladelphia.com/weather/stories/Tsunami-Buoy-Event-Mode-Jersey-Coast-376962181.html
related?

Its a different bouy... and that bouy got the swamp gas treatment. Definitely something amiss, i am willing to bet it was directly related. God i wonder what shit the government keeps from people. The largest financial entity on earth with a penchant for data gathering and documenting everything, they must have some seriously cool shit in their records.

US Gov has high altitude pulse engine UAVs they've been testing for 8 years now.
Sometimes they crash.
It's not UFOs or anything odd.

If you skip to about 2:57 in this video, you'll get two spectacular views of a rare wave phenomenon in 1/16 scale.
It's so rare in the ocean due to the precise nature of the energy involved, but it can happen, and it could provide an explanation for the random 50 meter shot these buoys took.

Shit, forgot to link the video: youtube.com/watch?v=CiHcgCwAw84

What video?

We had a happenings alert thread on /pol/ It's probably another tinfoil hat thing. Or it could be alieums something else

This made me laugh so god damn hard

Coolest thing ive seen all day.

>anomaly in data that has yet to be understood
>people are certain it's a government cover up

grow up

I will take what I have learned here, and use it to build a bidet unlike anything the worls has ever seen.

Cover ups have to be hidden. non disclosure is way way different.

What wizardry is at work here for god's sake?

?
the little white cubes in the side can move to create movement in the water. If you give the right input signal, you can create all sorts of shapes on the surface of the water, including a small jet apparently.

i think he was wondering more about how they were able to produce a jet in the center of the tank while the water was uneven, since it would require an uneven ouput of cubes.

'Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Could this be safely used in a swimming pool? Why dive when you can launch instead? And if it gets too exciting it kinda becomes a bidet too. Bonus?

Rogue wave