Good Wines

Post some of your favorite wines.
Bonus points for if Amazon carries them.

Fukin mad dog? get tae fuck ya fanny

???
it was just a funny image to use.
i was just looking for some recommendations of good wines that anons like

Then you picked the wrong one to start the thread with.

Perfect for hot summer weather

that does look good.
im in the US though and don't think i can get that anywhere

If you want to impress the pants of s lady, pic related

Had a friend whos mom used to drink the stuff.
The trash was always full of those boxes.

My absolute favorite that I found while stationed in FL. Sometime I'd drink it with food and sometime I'd just down a bottle or two while I'm doing other stuff and end up drunk off of it.

I drank mad dog with my college buddies cause it was cheap as shit and it was one of the first times I had drank at all. I woke up 30min away from where we started drinking, in the front yard of a frat house, with no pants on, bear hugging a garbage can full of my own puke. Haven't touched it since then, and never will.

Shoulda banged her.

Sorry, I posted white by accident. I like the vintners red and that's what I meant to post.

I drank Franzia from a beer bong once. Highly recommended if you want to black out.

Every time I have to stock the boxed wine shelves at my job I always have to get a case of Sunset Blush

If I say yellowtail I am too highbrow for this thread

I had a buddy whose mom was a pretty hardcore alcoholic and would drink a box a night, two on weekends. She was also a hoarder and the house was stacked full of empty boxes.

bretty sad/10

>if Amazon carries
How does it show up on your card. Just Amazon Purchase as usual?

You have to show ID to the UPS driver.

Unless you are asking only because you want to hide your alcoholism from your loved ones, in which case, get help brah.

>show ID
I can do that.
By all means I should be an alcoholic, booze is certainly good. But that's a bad thing, so I don't.
Speaking of booze, is it best to buy a dozen bottles of wine or two bottles of good hard liquor?

cheaper to do the liquor + mixers
more variety that way too

Is box wine the symbol of lower middle class alcoholic mothers?

>mixers
Why because of the combination with sugar? I just like tasting and getting a hard buzz, pop or whatever gets in the way. I don't drink often, so I'll drink about eight ounces in a day; more if I'm having a good time.

BUCKIE
U
C
K
I
E

Good wine is more expensive than good liquor, I think. And wine is too easy to drink.

I just get Barefoot, especially moscato. Shit is like seven dollars at Walgreen's. Sometimes on sale for five.