GOOKED

ABSOLUTELY, UNEQUIVOCALLY, COMPLETELY AND THOROUGHLY MOTHERFUCKING GOOKED

WHO GETTING ABSOLUTELY GOOKED HERE?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me

Be sure to fomo into my Wanchain bags next :D

who is that cheap slut and how many icx to fill her up with my cum?

ninademont

you're not gooked till you sell :,)

Generic piece of shit token

Just bought another bag of icx.

I wonder of Ian "The Nigger" Balina actually still has 161k of these.

inb4 h-he got them for 11 cents piece idiot!!!111

no kidding but he could have sold them at $12 and buy back over 3x the stack now. this is the only reason why i might still have faith in ICX because he hasnt sold his bags but then again maybe he has just kept them in his blockfolio app.. dont know what he would benefit from that tho

price target is 40$ aka 15b cap. he said this in amas yesterday.

Unironically sold this when bitcoin dipped to 6k. Have done variations of holding bitcoin, tethering, and nano to recoup a decent amount of my losses. I still will not buy back into this shit unless it hits 2 dollars because of how many question marks there are. There is a higher likelihood of me buying into a pump. At least I would know it has a shot of being brought back to life. But alas, this along with 99% of the alt market were pumped retardedly with normies praying for an ethereum moon with no research. Absolute bear market for alts and will be for years.

Upcoming korean exchange listings + token swap = pump

I filled my bags up yesterday

Like the wallet pump? Or the mainnet going live? Gimme a break dude. Koreans account for such a little GDP compared to China or the US. They're getting nowhere near NEO and that's assuming they even give a shit about this coin in the first place. They just got dumped on and don't have a lot of capital to fomo in.

Hey. It's going to last another month at least right?

right? got into PRL at a good price, looking to collect the airdrop before I go all in this

>Koreans account for such a little GDP compared to China or the US
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Absolutely brainlet

GDP sure but that accounts for all population (most are dumb normies).

Crypto volume on the other hand is a different story. They love the stuff.

They literally have ICO platform coming end of month relax piggus

nice FUD. This coin is going DOWN!!

If I'm selling it's not to touch alts.

Sigh. Me. These large bags are heavy.