What do you guys think of Taco Bell?

What do you guys think of Taco Bell?

What do you usually order?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/food/prepare/badmeat.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it sucks

Only if im drunk or hungover.
Drunk: 3 beefy crunch or equivalent and beetus dew.

Hungover: breakfast crunchwrap and get a coffee at the quik trip next door.

nacho bell grande is all I ever get.

The last time I got a burrito it had fucking fritos in it. FUCKING FRITOS!

Just tried a steak breakfast crunchwraps dank AF. Do they sell them all day or just in the morning?

Crunch wrap supreme no tomato.

But my all time favorite was getting hammered and getting volcano tacos bring them back baco tell!!!

Two chelupas and a taco combo.

I like the hard shill taco.

2 frito burrito and 2 quesaritos

You actually like corn chips in your burrito?

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

B-Beefy Crunch Burrito...

;_;

I only order from the fresco menu. Fresco soft tacos and bean burritos.

I get the shits every time I eat there. Taco bell sucks.

I only eat it if I'm drunk and it's late.
Hard or Soft tacos for something small, crunch wrap for super hunger.

Its shit but a few times a year I get the craving. I like the double decker tacos and sometimes I'll get the bean burrito with a side of nacho cheese for dipping. The quesoritto isn't bad either but if your going to spend that much go somewhere better.

Are you me?
2 tacos and a burrito. If I'm really hungry, then it's 2 of each

I am not you. We have similar taste in Taco Bell though. Also nice dubs.

love it

i get cheesy bean and rice burritos and spicy potato tacos

Taco Bell barely even qualifies as food, if at all

It's typically one of those things that sounds good until I get it.

Whatever the fucking meal deal is with the crunchwrap, taco, and large drink. I don't know, I haven't been there in like a year

I used to go apeshit over the volcano tacos, but I've had little to no interest in TB since they discontinued it.

I don't go unless I'm drunk. Usually 2 Cheesy Gordita Crunches

If I was drunk and has a time machine: 2 Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrtios.

Their new ones are different.

Usually just beefy fritos burritos. Sometimes cheesy rice & bean burritos or tacos, if it's happy hour maybe a Baja Blast freeze. The cinnabun things are also tasty but kind of a ripoff so I don't get it often.

My favorite thing on the menu is the beefy crunch burrito so when they have that I go constantly to buy them.

2 beans and cheese burritos no onion cuz im a faggot and a cheese quesadilla

looking in the thread someone said they have cheesey bean and rice burritos. are they good?

They're pretty good, and only a dollar. Worth a try at least.

and it's $1. can't beat that

I've had them. They're not bad. Aside from the size though there's something different about the rice or something. Maybe it's just nostalgia.

okay cool ill probably go today bcuz of this thread and ill grab one and see if i like it

It's not your imagination, Taco Bell changed their rice recipe a few years ago. It used to be Mexican rice that was seasoned with tomato and other spices, now it's this crappy Latin rice.

I can't stand any of their beef-based products. Each and every single one of them make me feel like shit.

Their chicken products, however (quesadilla, shredded chicken burrito, etc), are pretty bangin'.

T-Bell is a once-in-a-blue-moon treat though. I'm training for a marathon and that shit sits like a rock in my gut even a day later.

>Shredded beef quesarito, Fiery locos taco, large MtnDew Baja Blast

That shit is godlike

>large MtnDew Baja Blast

>drinking the liquid Jew

>ever

Soft drinks are for queers, senpai

I didn't think the bean and cheese burritos had onion in the first place, where do you live?

>durr hurr my opinion=fact

Baja Blast is tasty and Taco Bell's the only place to get it, I don't see the problem.

except for that one month where they release it in stores and you have to hunt aroundt the city for it since all the fatties stock up the minute it hits the shelves

Godspeed baja bro

They sell it in stores now, man

nacho cheese chicken chalupas or a stuffed burrito thing.. havent ate there in a couple years

haven't eaten there in 10 years
their 'hamburger' is 80% meat, 20% oats

their corporate president admitted it

I see what you did there

I only had it once, and even as a fat middle schooler was I dissapointed

Holy shit it was bad

I usually get a mexican pizza, two supreme tacos, a grilled stuft burrito and a large dr pepper

>80% meat, 20% oats

Just like my moms meatloaf

Only thing worth ordering.
>rip volcano quesarito

Growing up:
>low-tier cheap fast-food
>good when nothing else is available

After living in Texas:
>absolute dogshit
>will only eat if nothing else is available

Cheesy bean and rice
Baja blast

Who's tried the newest meme?? Is it good?? I might get one later.

>their corporate president admitted it
Gonna need a source for that.

Honestly their $5 cravings box has to be one of the best food to money ratio out there. Had it a few days ago on a drunk binge. Surprisingly good and a surprising amount of food.

got a gordita crunch and a steak quesadilla last night, usually cant go wrong with those.
fucking love their quesadillas even though I know the beef is shit, the sauce is awesome

i like the whole menu please

Good God. In college I'd get:
-beefy potato burrito
-chili cheese burrito
-mexican pizza
-two soft tacos
-cimmum twists
I haven't been to the Bell in years though.

Like 2 crunchy tacos.

Oats!! I have to try that.

Not him, but they were subject to investigation by the FDA or something regarding the meat ratio of their "ground beef".

Most taco bell items just aren't worth the price anymore. Fast food is supposed to be cheap and dirty. I don't care about the "premium" menu items that use all the same ingredients.

Tho was really well publicized a couple years back. If you dont remember it you were too young or living under a rock. I'm not the guy you were replying to but the story went like thus. Liberal news media like CNN or msnbc ran a story about taco bell meat content being in the low 60% range, and that the beef was usda grade E - which is akin to dog foid, or slightly worse depending on the brand of dog food.

This was a full fledge neo leftist campaign orchestrated by educated, elitist, left coast, media outlets. I think the ne York times might have gotten involved.

The stories just kept getting worse and worse. Taco bell, and parent company yum brands didn't issue a press release for weeks, maybe months, driving speculation that it could be worse than even imagined.

Eventually taco bell releases a press release along the lines of "we use 80% ground beef and 20% filler and liquid ingredients, and our meat is grade c". (might have been b, I dont remember the filler being oats like previous guy said.. Just indiscriminate "filler").

I am 100% certain that google search will pull up this story easily.

If only Rupert Murdoch owned more news outlets than fox news maybe /pol could have kept the story under wraps.

this is not true

snopes.com/food/prepare/badmeat.asp

>grade e beef
>grade c
>grade b

these are not usda grades you dipshit

maybe learn just a little of what youre shitposting about

Absolutely dog shit tier """""""""""food""""""""""".

Fucking how has no one said cheesy gordita crunch yet? That and steak quesadillas. But recently they've started to taste really sweet, for some reason. If Taco Jew is putting sugar in that shit, I'ma trip.

exquisite fine dining experience. and the only restaurant to survive the franchise wars.

I bet OP doesn't even know how to use the 3 seashells

Back when Sandra was hot. Man did I want to put my steak burrito into her chalupa.

still think she's hot. you think she into that kinky physical sex shit or has she gone full VR?

I worked there for a little over a year and it was the worst experience of my life, also I'll never eat at a Taco Bell again knowing their practices.

tell us
i worked there for a day watching random training videos, then they never called me to come in again until i'd already taken another job

>you think she into that kinky physical sex shit or has she gone full VR?
I think after her relationship with Jesse James, she's probably more VR and buzzing plastic.

And yes, I still would

I'm not a fan of their seasoned beef, so i normally get cheese roll ups & cheese quesadillas without the jalapeno sauce.

chicken stuffed burrito, and those cinnamon balls
shits pretty good

God tier. Also volcano tacos

I really dislike Taco Bell. I try it every year or so and am always incredibly disappointed.

I had it twice this summer and each time was awful. Not even mediocre but bad. It is so bland and the texture is off-putting, especially the meat.

The $/lb ratio is impressive, that's about it. They have a diverse menu but it all tastes the same. Every time I go I say "never again" but after a while I start thinking it wasn't that bad and I'll give it another shot.

this plus a doritos cheesy gordita crunch and probably a chipotle chicken griller

never break the three item rule at bell

>they have a diverse menu but it all tastes the same

Pretty much this.

I tried it for the first time in years trying to get a gold ps4 and it was terrible (they even made me get a sugar water, which I took one sip of and threw away).

Then I couldn't even find out if I won because when I peeled off my game piece, instead of just telling me if I won or not they gave me code to text to a number, as though everyone has a cell phone. Never again.

Sorry for late reply I went to the store and got sidetracked. I worked at one in Ohio, not sure if all go like this but - at the end of the day we'd package everything up, re-use it for the next couple days. Your bacon / onions can be re-used / up to a month or two old. Shit is usually cleaned fairly sub-par, except those grills, those are cleaned well with this weird tar shit. Most of the time we keep a single pair of gloves on for hours unless you're prepping / switching to register / doing dishes. Cross-contamination happens all the time due to this, got a couple laughs at noticing right before a vegan order then a Muslim's order the person working the cold side was touching bacon. Due to how fast-paced everything is there's been a couple times where I personally have condemned a couple Muslims due to a little bit of bacon slipping into their Burritos. Woops. But the worst thing is the beans. The fucking beans, man. They come in this fuckhuge bag of what looks and smells like rabbit shit, you pour in a bunch of hot water, stir it up, then let it sit for like an hour and ta-da, your beans. Beans can also be hours and hours and hours old / mixed with tons of other shit. When they get crusty just add more hot water and stir. The nozzles for soft drinks are usually pretty gross, cleaned maybe once a month. Protip: don't get the tea. Ever. I know for a fact most places don't clean out the barrels none-the-less the little nozzles. It was cleaned one time I was there due to inspections and there was caked on black mold in the nozzle. Sweat gets into your food most of the time as well due to how hot it can get in the back. Lots of people show up fairly sick as well, as most places don't really give a shit and will fire you if you try to call off. There's a lot of actual shenanigans that go on in the back as per normal with fast food places but we'll not get into that.

Yup. I developed an affinity to these deals. Reminds me of those drunken nights eating tbell

>What do you guys think of Taco Bell?

Sucks.

>What do you usually order?

Never eat there.

2 chicken grillers
1 or 2 chicken burritos
chicken quesadilla

its bad food

I have had cravings for tacobell after not having it for like, 3 years, and I finally order a cheese-double decker taco or whatever and a couple soft tacos and it was just bland and mediocre.

feels bad man

Have a KFC/Taco Bell combo spot I go to.

I get a large order of KFC potato wedges and an cup of queso and sour cream I dip the wedges in.

2 orders of nachos

A cheesey potato burrito

A steak doubledilla

and a large Pepsi

I wish the buildings were actually lit like that. It looks like a eutopia

Have you even seen their latest promotion?

The spicy fritos are popular and delicious. Their new promo is the "cheese core" burrito

Bean, onion, cheese, red sauce. Everywhere in the US.

The amount of onion is very slight. If you want something actually good, get a bean burrito with red sauce and green sauce, extra onion, extra cheese, add sour cream. One of the tastiest things you can eat at Taco bell

t. worked at Taco bell for a decade

The fucking dollar menu or breakfast because that's all it's good for.

frito beef burrito and the breakfast burritos are ok.
The Doritos tacos are OK.

crunchy taco
lettuce meat cheese
baja blast
nothing else

these got soggy in like 3 minutes but they were good it you ate them right away. I used to go all the time when they sold them but I pretty much never go anymore. if I do I get whatever garbage tier nacho cheese filled burrito they are selling for close to $1 and maybe a few fresco style soft tacos if I'm feeling really classy.

whatever you do don't make the mistake of googling "what the fuck is a gordita" and ESPECIALLY don't go to mexicangorditas.com and click enter.

pro tip: i went on the taco bell website and it turns out you can add almost anything they have to any food item. you can add the creamy jalapeno sauce from the quesadillas onto anything. i just got a 7 layer burritos with it and it was great. only costs 35 cents too

Sounds like your store had shit management who didn't give a fuck about standards or holding times. Though most of the bad habits are corporate enforced imo, most of the metrics and how well the store is doing for the day is bs like product count even though they officially follow healthcode with times placed on food pans. Even the store I worked at, however, I won't eat Taco Bell anyways anymore. It's the smell of the meat that got me when you pulled it out to pan it up from the thermalizer. Then you have the people who order 40$ worth of food in the drive thru, it's fucking disgusting that two or three people will eat all that shit and put it into their systems.

> I know for a fact most places don't clean out the barrels none-the-less the little nozzles.

I know one store in the same area I went to to help out had mold in their tea nozzles. Fuckers didn't even just put them in some bleach at the very least to get those clean.

Does anyone else like the caramel apple empanada? They seem to have changed the cinnimon twist so i bought it on a whim. It is do fucking good. I havent tried it with ice cream but i imagine it would go perfect with some vanilla.

had one of these today, can confirm. plus my local Taco Bell is also a KFC and they have a "free KFC go cup if you fill out a survey" deal so I got the cravings box and a 2 tenders go cup for 5 bucks, plus another survey for a free go cup

It's very good. Even the crust has a caramelized flavor.

All of the desserts are really good.

>it's very good

Dude, you're talking about a fucking fast food chain "dessert" item. Leave this board and never come back.

I cant eat cheese anymore so no more Taco Bell for me, but I really liked the crunch wrap supreme thing.

Taco Bell sucks fat donkey nuts.

But what doesn't?

If you don't put a packet of sauce on each bite, then you're doing it wrong.

>-chili cheese burrito
muh nigga

>The fucking beans, man. They come in this fuckhuge bag of what looks and smells like rabbit shit, you pour in a bunch of hot water, stir it up, then let it sit for like an hour and ta-da, your beans. Beans can also be hours and hours and hours old / mixed with tons of other shit.
welp I'm never eating at Taco Bell again

Fuck, solid... Same dude you replied to. Just got another one because I'm drunk, but I just fill out the surveys since the people who work at my nearest Taco Bell are surprisingly chipper and friendly. Kinda freaks me out, but if they're that pleasant, I always fill out their surveys and write awesome comments about them. I wish I could get some freebies with my survey entries. Mine is just a raffle to win $500 or wahtever.

KFC/Taco Bell combos are truly God's gift to this rock we all live on. Honestly, people rag on Taco Bell.... It seriously isn't that fucking bad. Just faggots trying to sound patrician. $5 for an enormous meal or 2 regular sized meals is pretty damn good if you include the convenience. Also, it's great for both drunk and hangover mode.

I think I'm the only person who ever orders this

>fiesta taco salad

Is based. It comes with some good salsa to mix in but I order cheese nachos with it and mix the nacho cheese into the salad. Then I eat the chips with the salsa.

haven't had taco bell since eating one of those frito burritos that tasted like they cleaned the ingredients off the floor. I was so hungry though I ate it and didn't complain.

:(