Is it fair that women get life on easy mode just by being attractive and flirtatious?

Is it fair that women get life on easy mode just by being attractive and flirtatious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

do they? Maybe it's because beta cucks like you give them that easy mode.

CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

STRESSING THIS

they can also literally make a living by selling their worn underwear and socks. Just some food for thought

>live a vacuous life
>never experience any form intellectual achievement
>never get the sense of accomplishment from having the importance of you work acknowledged
>never contribute in any meaningful way to human knowledge
sounds like a shit deal to me

but obviously if you compare it to all of the above as well as:
>being a social pariah
>even the most primitive people regard you as human waste
>have to struggle through life just to pay for your existence
>never get laid

then it does seem like a good deal.

Yes, life would be much more easier for me if i was a 9/10 women, too bad so sad, life could've been had, that's a fact.

yes because same for handsome guys and if women are ugly they are really fucked

>then it does seem like a good deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc

Heinlein explained why this is the case. 1 guy can impregnate tens of thousands of women. Therefore men aren't as necessary as women for continuing the species.

Often women who fail to marry etc., have a harder life than men.

Being attractive and flirtatious is how females attract males and elicit the impregnation response.

There was that one chick who contributed to computer programming, but that's 1 in every 1000 years

>beggers cant be choosers
>stop giving them life on easy mode
pick 1

>life would be much more easier for me if i was a 2/10 women
ftfy

Not saying that women can't. Emmy Noether was one of the greatest mathematicians in history.

Still doesn't change the fact that those women (and men) who choose to spend lives on pointlessly increasing their social value are not worth envying. I'm not even an r9k autist or anything (I have friends, including girls) it just seems like a pointless exercise to me.

already chose
>stop giving them life on easy mode
long ago, you faggot betta pussy ass nerd bitch

fine, looking forward to my model 9/10 gf

its more pathetic and beta than blaming yourself for the vanity of women tbqh

>>live a vacuous life
>>never experience any form intellectual achievement
>>never get the sense of accomplishment from having the importance of you work acknowledged
>>never contribute in any meaningful way to human knowledge
This is Veeky Forums's problem, overcompensating for being unpopular by trying desperately to be the next Feynmann. Women get validated by their looks, men get validated by their achievements, both are hamsters on a wheel desperately trying to please society.

Also anyone who told you life was supposed to be fair was lying to you

>Often women who fail to marry etc., have a harder life than men.
That used to be true but hasn't been for a while now

yes, life is always fair because everyone follows the same laws of the universe.

You realize attractive and flirtatious men are also living on easy mode?

Doesn't stop a small portion of them from killing themselves. You need other things.

But on the surface life does seem unfair. I have a fat virgin nerd friend and he's one of the happiest people I've ever known, he is wired to be content. Yet if given the choice between him and some good looking, popular asshole most people would choose the latter.

Suicide is an overwhelmingly male phenomenon