Just sold all my zcl for 900 dollars

>just sold all my zcl for 900 dollars
>was worth 14k at one point
If btcp fails I'm killing myself

Other urls found in this thread:

btcprivate.org/team.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking hell user i'm so sorry, just know that you'll be bagholding BTCP for months.

Never buy snapshotcoins

I'm right there with you.

Spent $170k, now it's worth like $15k.

If BTCP fails, I'm murdering the shit out of people.

why the fuck you didnt sell? What the actual fuck

Me and a few others kept trying to warn you guys. Also, don't kys over 13.1k. Not worth it.

This thread makes me feel better about being down 10%

JUST

And I was pissed I couldn't sell my messily 1 and a half zcl, my condolences brothers

haha you greedy fucking idiot
this isn't a direct bitcoin fork, you cant expect to get away with free money that easily.

Wait wait hold on... how the fuck can you fuck up this bad? Like, seriously. Rule number 1 don't trust pajeets rule number 2 don't buy coins to get forked coins
It dumps right after the snapshot, it happened with nxt and tins of others, it's always the same
Unless you were holding zcl before they even announced the snapshot it didn't make any sense to buy after it already 100x'd overnight..... ITS COMMON SENSE

dont expect charity when you get into crypto. if youre dumb enough to fall for shit like zclassic, or their "fork", you deserve what you get, sorry.

Is this serious?

AAHAAHAHAHHHA

>believing btcp will be used for anything when there's GOD KING MONERO.

kys now

Yup, completely JUST'd.

How can I fuck up this bad? Missing countless forks, missing countless moons.

I knew it would dump, but because of coin fundamentals and how last year saw everything with "Bitcoin" going fucking bonkers. I mean, BTCP is magnitudes better than Bitcoin Gold, and everyone and their fucking mother rode the Bitcoin Gold train. I was banking on BTCP being a Top 15 coin.

This is very serious.

If BTCP doesn't fucking perform, I'm going to fucking murder a bunch of people.

Trying to warn them of what?

The only people who think they lost are the ones that don’t realize zcl was nothing but a stepping stone in the first place.

You either rode the pnd’s or you bought zcl FOR btcp. ZCL should not be a worry to you. What you paid for each zcl is what you paid for each btcp.

If you’re not happy with that then you made a mistake

*dons poncho and sunglasses*

I don't get it, I bought in knowing that ZCL would dump afterwards. U were buying BTCP futures the whole time.

How the fuck did you people even get these sums to begin with if youre capable of making these moves? Whatever it you did in the past, just do it again, never touch anything related to bitcoin.
I'm smarter than every kike on campus and I'm broke, ever gain has to be spent, I could do serious damage with 170k

Do it, faggot.

I started with $700, now I have 81 Bitcoins.

You have no excuse.

> invest first and then ask questions

You should probably save the trouble and just kill yourself for being such a retard and not knowing enough information to make the investment decision that you made.

This could all be for not if BTCP launches around $160 or so.

If it doesn't, this is the final straw that broke my back.

The world wants to punch and kick me while I'm down for over a decade?!?!?!?!?!

Fuck you world and everyone in it. I'm going to make you fucking pay.

I do, my age and lack of $700 until very recently.

Also, you didnt turn 700 into 810,000

Not that guy, but I'm sure others have done better than me..

USD -> BTC -> ETH -> Antshares -> BTC -> ZRX & XRP -> LTC -> BTC -> ZCL

That was my last 10 months.

What did you do in Dec ?
Amazing if not Larp.

Impressive if real.

And who told you to buy zcl @ ATH?
Next time go to coinmarketcap and check what price it was like 2 weeks before....

All in every time??

Pretty sure that dump was obvious, the same thing happened wit NXT and the Ignis airdrop.

I am a hindu professor and I can tell you some things amazing about you:
The letters X and Z don't go well with your money chakra, user.
I studied the ancient teachings and can heal people of such things as losing money. For 1BTC I will deliver you from bad luck.
>Food chakra, bad chakra, your call

do I hold my ZCL or sell? It's stuck on bittrex.

Its ok, don't fall for the FUD , BTCP is going to be great

Thought it would keep running to over $200 again. The next morning I woke up, it was $140.

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEE

It's not the dump I'm worried about. It's BTCP.

I bought ZCL expecting to not recoup really anything from it. I just thought it would run more due to all historical trends.

That's what I'm thinking. I can see it launching around $200, hopefully with upward movement from there after the initial dip.

Like others have said, the circulating supply will not be 20M, it will be more akin to 4 or 5 million, based on everything involved in receiving the airdrop and then retrieving it.

Not every time. Some times.

Not this time either.

It was about 25% of my stack though...

You'll be fine dude, I'm telling you this as someone who has added some code to the coinbase. What the team is doing super crazy and we have a stacked team :)

Pffffff nice larp pajeet

>fundamentals
There is your mistake bud. It doesn't matter if there is a plausible whitepaper or is it just a picture of feet and BRAAP written all over it. As long as some whale pump it would go up.

Btw please do a false flag

BTCP is not going to be $200 it's first week

You are right, its going to be $500

i went from $800 to $38000 from about dec 5 to jan 1. I missed so many moons too

so this is where people with brains get their money from

About killed me senpai

Ahaha why the fuck would you buy that shit over BTC. LMAO you idiots deserve that.

Someone explain why you guys think BTCP will trade for more than $100?

If there was actual demand they would have bought ZCL prefork.

This, why do we even need new privacy coins. Oh wait just that some dev can take some money from retards.

there is no reason.

Call me a pajeet, but I have contributed to the codebase and I know the other devs and they are doing great shit.

I think it'll trade at 100$ but nothing more then that.

It’s more complicated than that idiot.

WE FLY HIGH

Not to mention people got bch for free.

Hurr durr why is it $1200+ hurr durr

>btc"p"
rip

>selling at the bottom of the market
close enough

bwaahaahah they fell for the fork meme. The moon was ZCL you fucking idiots!!

Bwahahahaha he didn’t fall for the fork meme. Wait until they bring out zk-STARKS.

Bet this is the first time you’re even hearing this

See you in a few months pajeets

are you me? started in 2016 with 1k. was at 220k in december and went allin in january. currently worth 30k and falling.

should i sell now and cut losses or wait?

>muh free money
get fucked you greedy cunt

bought zcl at $8 sold at $210 already made more money than you ever will with your shitty fork. zk-STARKS lmao

explain to a newfriend how this works. did you guys get bcpt in your wallets airdropped or something today?

it was so fucking obvious i really dont understand how anyone could have fell for this. What the actual fuck?

proof or fuck off

probably newfags

Come on, you bet everything on a shitcoin!? You know bprivate is going to be worthless right?

Are you guys retarded? I think both of you don't even have idea what is going on

the irony... btcp $500 am i right ?? lmfao

BTCP has crazy potential. Just hold your BTCP and you will make it. It WILL surpass bcash.

>pajeets
>one of the whitest, nerdiest teams t o ever exist
btcprivate.org/team.html

Here’s another neckbeard larp

Of course btcp isn’t going to be worth a shit ton in the beginning but give it time.

Bch is around .12 sats in a bear market. If you don’t think btcp has a chance to do remotely close to that then you must be out of your mind.

La luz extinguido.

Right as it launches I am putting sells at .04 .06 and .095 and forgetting about it.

trade shitoshi was down.

Lol poor pajeet, lets talk in a month

BCH has competent developers and a fanatical user base. You can argue they are misguided but ZCL/BTCP is shoestringed together on outsourced work.

Closing most/all your alt positions at the end of that recent run in Dec/Jan was very smart in hindsight, there's too many people (myself included) who failed to foresee this downturn

FUCK CRYPTOPIA!

Fucking dog dick website total fucking god damn trash. I'm getting fucking aids just using this piece of shit ching chong jap garbage fuck!

Cryptopia went down too, after I put in a buy order at 30k (it was hovering at 50k at the time). After 8 hours of not being able to cancel, it comes back online at like 13k...

My only question is, what will happen when the Bittrex wallets go back online? Will the price pump again, or dump even more? Hard to imagine a stronger dump scenario than all exchanges freezing while people are expecting a huge dump...

LMAO probably because bcash is also going down the shitter.

People are wising up. Just because it's a fork of bitcoin, doesn't mean jack shit. It's not bitcoin, it's basically just another altcoin.

user it isn't even worth it you'll never be able to beat the high score.

kiwi

I'm a god damn American you fucking nigger