Attention newbies, this is how you identify fud pajeets

Attention newbies, this is how you identify fud pajeets

Other urls found in this thread:

nextexchange.featureupvote.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking dying right now

And who are you sir? The 'fud pajeet' police, sir?

how do I short stair lift prices

I wouldn't even say this is FUD, more like trolling.

Damn, just when I thought they were releasing a product, trust nodes and revised whitepaper and website in a month. :(

I’m the guy laughing at you morons trying to fud a coin that is 12 cents thinking you will get it any cheaper lol at least post factual fud

i dunno, graph looks like a pump and dump with tons of bagholders. pretty sad project. devs look homeless.

I mean in theory you need some kind of facts to shit troll the coin, they are just hired pajeets trying very hard.

>pump and dump on etherdelta
Bro you need to leave /biz, you are clearly retarded

and calling out the bagholders doing damage control as pajeets. The whole thing is hilarious. Still holding onto my 3 nodes, coordinated FUD is a buy signal

Always

how do I buy stuff on idex and not get burned on fees? dex noob here

This user knows

is payrfair a good coin?

Use ForkDelta you scrub.

forkdelta.github.io

Watch out for any other phishing links, make sure to bookmark the real one.

this

Thx OP just bought 100k stair lifts

Pfr will be listed on a new exchange tmrw so wait until then.

(Next exchange)

Low mcap high risk high reward. DYOR but all signs point to it not being a scam. Ignore coordinated FUD or laugh at it. Kinda like a localbitcoin that plans to introduce trading between lots of coins including physical assets through an escrow system. Masternode holders will receive a percentage of tokens traded on the platform i.e. passive income and collecting coins you didn't even know were on moon missions. If everything goes according to plan (which the team has been on time with their roadmap) this is an easy 5-10x

ALL IN ON STAIR LIFTS
BUY THE DIP

You keep saying this for weeks now

Also secretly hoping it drops below 10¢ again so I can buy another node. Although I might just get a few escrow nodes worth and put them in a few different addresses. Idk what do you think anons?

Yes, because on March 1st they are going public and listing all their community voted coins.

nextexchange.featureupvote.com/

Strictly from a trading perspective (If you can't afford another node) but buy as much as you possibly can because Veeky Forums will go nuts for this in like 3-4 weeks

Doubt it, it's been pretty stable at 15c presumably because people who already bought are holding waiting for the big news.

Welcome pajeet