Seriously, WTF is going on with the new WTC website right now

The telegram admins are in full damage control with the twitter astroturfing fuckup, they're hardly able to get to queries about the fucking website.
Has anyone been able to connect to it without receiving this?

Heres how this will play out... They are going to say they got HACKED, I guarantee it.

S T I N K Y

Yep

You should have heeded his warning.
And no, the site is down. Good time for people to get in for an easy 10% though.

Not like I see an out for them, but it sounds like another shit play. Not only people distrust you as a scam, your security is shit. At least go all in on scam, IDK.

Walties BTFO

I'll never forget one of these retards posted a thread at the height of the bubble that he was gonna "smoke a cigar and WTC was gonna reach $100 by the end of the night" when it hit ATH

if you're ever that fucking retarded and you're gonna smoke "muh cigar" it's time to fucking sell at peak hype. Hope that guy is ruined desu no way he sold. Had way too much pride

I WUZ GUD BOI I DINDU NOTHING JUST GOT HACKED I SWEAR DING DONG BANNU

this

They're exiscamming

wait its actually real holy shit

this is going to 15k sats by the time i wake up

Is this the biggest cryptoscam?
Holy shit.

E X I T
X
I
T

if you thought walties were salty before
now you're gonna see some serious shit

omg if they do that it's fucking over!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

if they do that they are finished, haha i hope they do though

C H I N K Y

It keeps happening.

KEK

>admit they rigged a contest for money prizes
>say they were hacked
neither is a good outcome. WTC is dead. anyone still holding is fucked

Those damn bogs at it again.

lost

Well, apparently was spot on.
Here's their latest tweet.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOL HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THIS AMOUNT OF DAMANGE CONTROL OH GOD THE CRINGE I CANT TAKE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks just sold :(

HOLY SHIT. Fucking glad I dumped a few days ago

This is the gift that keeps on giving

Holy fuck no way. This shit's going to be like sub $10 tomorrow.

they deleted it? seems to be missing now

Shameful display

something something intern

NO FUCKING WAY

LOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL IT'S FUCKING OVER. HOW MENTALLY INCAPACITATED DO YOU HAVE TO BE?? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHABABABAHAHNABAHAHAHHAHAHQHHQHQHAHQHHQHQHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

It's pic related all over again
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PLEASE LET IT BE AN EXIT SCAM

HOLY KEK

they're trying to make it look like they got hacked. Clearly someone from the top is giving the orders

They have a tweet to say they're updating their website to "Walton 2.0", so its likely that, plus that hacked tweet was faked I think. They are still pretty fucked in general and likely a scam coin lol

I managed to access the website without https, looks pretty fucking lame desu. Runs like shit too

its fake you sad fucking retards

the website is a pos desu. slow as all fucks, looks like it would only make sense to a 1000% too smart chink too. But then again, what can you expect if picrelated is the wallet. The absolute motherfucking state of it all

That wallet is an abomination.

Oh this does not look good. Under no circumstances should you visit waltonchain.org