Baconators from Wendy's are crap

potato bread bun
80-20 beef patty
fried egg
bacon
sharp cheddar
some kind of leafy green like kelp
mayo
on occasion, swap out the egg for Mac and cheese.

i like beef ones

One of the best burgers I've had was at Guy Ferrari's burger place on a cruise ship.

Sonic is my favorite fast food burger. Pic related

I havent scrolled down, but if somebody fucking mentioned McDs in here, I am going to have a shitfit. Fuck you guerilla advertisers. Spread the wors anons!

This baby, right here.

holy shit i love these so much

My homemade.
No double whopper here
Just plain beef on my iron cast pan.
Lettuce, tomatoes, special dressing, onions.
I could eat it for breakfast.

Baconators are my guilty pleasure

I have a thing for eggs on my burger.

Sesame seed bun
Caramelized onion
Bacon
American cheese or cheddar
And of course a beef patty.

I make my favorite burger

What do black bean burgers taste like?

this

Smashburger bacon cheeseburger on a pretzel bun.

Kinda price and not real big, but I prefer it over Five Guys.

I like to make all kinds of variations of the burger. The best ones are the simplest though.

Do you guys get really tired of the tower burger meme/trend that is prevalent in most restaurants and just crave an old-school thin double burger?

There's a place in my neighborhood called Harlem Shake and they do it the way I like it when I can't get my ass down to shake shack.

Although sometimes what I really crave is a goddamn frisco melt.

I've always wanted to try in and out but being Canadian makes that impossible.

I prefer restaurant juicy medium rare burgers. And maybe some sweet tater fries on the side.

A burger should be somtheing you are able to eat like it's supposed to be eaten. With your hands like a sandwitch. If a burger is too tall to fit into my mouth or so that I have to fiddle with the fillings to make it fit. It's overkill.

Burgers are convinient and tasty and that convinience is severely dented if there has to be like 200g ball shaped patty, topped with an entire cucumber and a tomato stacked.

I prefer a good sloppy joe with a little bit of shredded cheese on it, but I'm weird like that.

I agree. I feel like the thicker the patty, the less room that should leave ingredients. Don't get me wrong, I love a fancy gourmet burger like any red blooded American, but don't start putting side dishes under the bun like mac and cheese, fries, onion rings, etc. All you really need most of the time for a fancy burger is some nice veggies raw or prepared, good cheese, maybe a strip or two of bacon, and an interesting sauce.

However, a fried egg is pretty damn good on a burger, especially when you squeeze the top bun and the yolk flavors dat patty better than any special sauce.

Maple glazed bacon, chuck steak burger, buttermilk and yoghurt bun

Giant sesame buns
2 fresh beef patties
2 real cheddar slices
Letuce
Tomato
Red onion
Crispy onions
Barbecue sauce
Mayo

there isnt anything like Shake Shack, man

a lot of burgers have a "burger" taste but Shake Shack is the only spot where they toss a burger that tastes like straight steak

shit's cash

You had me until you said barbecue sauce and no mustard

Luther burger for raw indulgence.

Homemade with fried onions and mushrooms over melted swiss any other time.

Fuck mustard, it's disgusting.
There is no place for mustard in this world.

The Amontillado burger from Poe's Tavern in Jacksonville Fl. I either have it cooked medium rare or medium.

Texas toast with that seems like it would be great.

That burger looks looks and sounds pretty darn good user. My favorite in this thread so far to be perfectly honest with you famalams

>yet another jacksonville bro
Where's this fuckin place at? it aint at town center.

That bun to patty ratio is fucking horrible

you know you want it

Quorn Vegan Schnitzel, with slow fried onions, lettuce, tomato, Biocheese on a lightly toasted bun with BBQ sauce.

>that crunchy looking bun
I must know the origin of this burger

I'm partial to my own burger. 12oz of fresh coarse ground chuck, I prefer grilled but I'll sous vide and sear in a pan if I don't feel like firing up the grill, cheddar cheese, lot of tomato, a lot of zesty bread and butter pickles, equal parts candied and regular bacon, served on a homemade pretzel bun brushed with a hefty amount of butter and sprinkled with salt.

DO YOU FUCKERS HAVE ANY IDEA HOW DELICIOUS BURGERS IN INDIA ARE?!! EVEN THE FUCKING ONES IN MCDONALDS BLOW OURS OUT OF THE WATER.

WTF PAJEETS I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T EAT MEAT!

Is that the McChicken?

Looks great any receipes for the preztal buns ?

chowhound.com/recipes/soft-pretzel-rolls-11096 I use this one right here. The size of the bun you make doesn't seem to change the cooking time really at all. Few changes I've made is especially if you're making larger buns, double the amount of water and baking soda, and I've noticed if you let the buns rise too much before plunking them in the water, you end up getting pancake buns, which still work, but aren't really what you're after. I usually let them rise 5-10 minutes tops. Also recommend converting recipe into weight, just for consistency sake, and after the boil let them dry on a rack before tossing them in the oven, will help prevent parts of the bun getting soggy. I've tried using all-purpose flour before and it works just fine, but I do prefer the bread flour.

I eat my burgers on a toasted english muffin.

Buy 2 McDoubles, get extra mustard. Take apart the 2nd McDouble and put the everthing but the bun on the first McDouble... apply extra mustard. Bingo... I now have a McQuadruple.
Throw the other bun away.
This is my lunch 3 days a week.

Fuck me that looks amazing. What's a yoghurt bun?

Five guys has a great bacon cheesburger.

This burger looks fantastic. 10/10

Use yogurt and butter for making the bread

THAT LOOKS SLAMMIN MY MAN

You have to put an order of spicy nuggers on top

Cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle and a side of fries.

I still dream about this bastard

how can texas be so based

Oh, and under no circumstances should ground chuck ever touch my plate. Something about it makes me gag every time.

I'd imagine your whole life is just one big autism-fueled "shitfit"

t. false flagging poo in loo

I can feel the cold crunchiness from that burger from over here.

Steak 'n Shake makes the best burgers

that looks tasty

Juicy burgers

anyone experience with feta cheese and burgers?

Yes, it's tasty.

do you put the cheese in the burger, or use it as a topping

>hnnng that chophouse cheddar burger

Can we talk about the McDouble for a minute?

It is, by far, the best burger on the market. And let me tell you why: because the little slice of meat between the buns that's actually made from 100% real beef. I'm sure that other burgers had this feature too, long ago, but at some point in history, burger designers everywhere decided that instead of a succulent 100% all beef patty made from American cattle, what consumers really wanted in between their burger buns was a shitty little piece of rubber that left a brownish, streaky mess all over your throat and tongue.

But not McDonalds. The McDoubles still can actually taste like grain fed American cattle. And for that, I salute you, McDonalds.

Topping. It doesn't melt that well so I don't see any point putting it in the burger.

Fuddruckers gets it done!

Homemade portobello mushroom burger. Portobello are God tier desu

Pretty much the best way to make a burger. I prefer smashed burger patties with a good crust on them. Kenji Lopez-Alt from Serious Eats was actually the burger consultant for Harlem Shake and wrote a cool article on the art of making smashed burgers if you want to learn how to do it yourself (not that it's rocket science anyway)

seriouseats.com/2014/03/the-food-lab-maximize-flavor-by-ultra-smashin.html

Burger 21 across the street is pretty good.

Also Steak N Shake burgers. Fucking love Florida.

nice knife skills on that tomato bro

>naming your restaurant after a viral video

My fav is a good cheeseburger without the buns

Australian burger with beetroot, pineapple and egg.

>7x7
I approve this post.