Order wings from reggios

>order wings from reggios
>side of ranch
>grab wings and ranch
>drop ranch goes everywhere
> run away

The most embarrassing part of your story is that you visited or live in Chicago.

We caught you on camera. We watch you spaz out and shit yourself. We all laugh at you an await your return so we can point and laugh at you.

why not buy may and buttermilk and make your own ranch with the 'dressing' dry mix? it's better. keep a bucket on standby.

I usually order Buffalo Wild Wings with Blazing Sauce with a side of Ranch. I sometimes eat them without dipping them but they're better in Ranch.

>Reggio's

"An African American-owned business employing 109 diverse black, white and Hispanic employees"

“Reggio’s Pizza is a 44-year-old African American family business enterprise. Reggio’s happens to be the only African American frozen pizza manufacturer in the United States.

“The company is located in the West Chatham community of Chicago where it employs a diverse workforce from the community of African American and Hispanics and where unemployment is extremely high, nearly 40 percent"

THAT JUST SCREAMS "QUALITY" TO ME

lol yea poor people have never made good food. blacks are bad!!

>African American frozen pizza
Why not just use pepperoni?

Walgreen's stores carried this brand, but recently dropped it from stock because it was not in demand and sold poorly. Nobody liked the "authentic ghetto flavor".
Reggio's immediately played their race card and screamed "Racism"!! WE DINDU NUFFIN!

NAACP Chicago South Side Chapter President Attorney Rose Joshua said, “Underperformance and the questionable test of consumer demand is Walgreens’ rhetoric utilized to undermine African American businesses especially Reggio’s Pizza.”

And you defend this product... why? What is their competitive advantage?
Explain please.

what is the point of this? Can we get some fucking moderation around here?

You can click hide faster than posting this inane reply

Im watching Airplane right now because of you.

Everyone should watch Airplane just cuz.

Dude, there's like a joke every 30 seconds in that movie. There's no other comedy, save for perhaps the sequel, with that kind of pace.

I watch it to tame my booze, glue, amphetamine addition. Sometime times I just need to lulz at the jive talking granny.

>Simmadonahhhh!

I mean, I love you. I love you so much my ball ache.

noice

Im so drunk and coked up. I do love you. Wing Stop is open until 12am.

I roasted a chicken for me and my brother. It's a shame I didn't take any pics considering that this is Veeky Forums.

Your house must smell nice. Chicken roasting is a great natural sniff.

STuffed some lemon zest, garlic, and herb de provence butter under the skin over the breasts and stuck a lemon up the bird's butthole. It was okay. I'll do it again sometime.

Im more of an 8 hour slow cooker beef stew drunk. I add Shiner Bock beer and port wine to my stew with lots of carrots and potatoes. Staying Alive is playing in the movie. I need to dance.

That's one of my fav winter dishes. I've never done it with beer though. I'll try it soon enough. I'm about to pirate Taxi Driver. I've never seen it for some reason.

>>>
putlocker.is and search taxi driver. Stream it. faster and safer.

oh for sure.

> hit hide thread
>entire board is hidden
I miss Veeky Forums

Leslie Nielsen is pulling the same egg out of an old women's mouth. I love this movie. I may just kill myself and end it on a happy movie note. Id need to watch Tombstone and SLC Punk first.

Fuck you Chicago is amazing

for getting shot either by your violent negros or trigger happy police force maybe