KFC secret recipe LEAKED!

KFC secret recipe LEAKED!

How FUCKED is KFC now!?

> Shitty chicken business with an active advertising budget before most.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/travel/ct-kfc-recipe-revealed-20160818-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/travel/ct-kfc-recipe-revealed-20160818-story.html

hasnt this been known for many years?

KFC has the worst chicken of all chicken chains. How it became the mainstream brand for chicken is beyond me. Same goes for Hostess when Little Debbie is significantly better. How do they gain such status with below average food?

>origino

yes

didn't they test it in a lab and the recipe was
salt
black pepper
MSG
flour

this "leak" sounds like a publicity stunt

I saw in some other thread this makes mustard gas (apparently)?

it does indeed

It definitely has white pepper, at least. It's a recognisable smell.

They had the capital to expand nationwide and market itself before the competition. Once the major foothold was set, quality began to dip as CEOs choose to cut corners on an international franchise.

>salt and a few of the world's most common herbs and spices
gee what a shocker

who cares

There's no way they use that many spices. Maybe back when Sanders was in charge, but not now. All you have to do is make the food sufficiently salty, and people will eat it. People don't use enough salt at home. Even cheap spices like garlic powder cost money. Why use that when you can just load it with salt and increase profits?

Can't hear you over the sound of my delicious local Nashville hot chicken joint

I see nothing here that I can't and don't already make in my home in better quality.

Nashville, if this is what you have to offer, stop trying.

>eating in a noisy restaurant
Normie nu-male cuck.

>not having other people cook for you

Makes sense.

>But he says he's sure it's authentic because, as a boy, he helped blend those herbs and spices on the flat concrete roof of his uncle's garage.

>"I mixed them over the top of the garage for years," he recalls

you're a fucking retard

>popeyes and chick fil a exist
>people still go to kfc

Smdh

Love that place

Can you describe how hot chicken tastes? I want to try it so badly

Kfc is legit some of the most disgusting fried chicken you can get. It's soggy amd greasy and literally has no taste besides salt.

I love popeye's because it's so goddamn crispy on the outside yet juicy on the inside... I also love fried chicken from my local supermarket, they make it super crispy and i don't mind that it's a little dry because i just dip it in a lot of sauce

yeah grocery store fried chicken is always great, Idk what they do but its usually around the same price as a bucket from KFC, I dont know why people even bother going to that shit show

how can you get it right without knowing how big their cup is?

>implying people who eat at KFC cook for themselves

this. there's a cafe in Shelbyville KY named after his wife Claudia that makes the real deal. its fucking amazing and tastes nothing like KFC.

Do we need Pressure Cooker?

This sounds more accurate. This is a fast food place after all. I highly doubt a place like this would prep its food with such care and delicacy anyway. There's too many mouths to feed and too many stores to ship to for them to add le sekret recipe to all of their chicken. So they'd have to cut corners like a motherfucker in order to still meet the bottom line.

yes

Are you retarded? All it would take is mixing factory-size vats of spices.

>Origino

that hot chicken place blows and the niggers that run it are rude as fuck, also that meal is not even /from/ that restauraunt

bowling-green has one called lovettes and they're open like 12-4pm and they sell the best fucking shit i've ever had, second to memphis' Pertles

was it a secret recipe?

nothing special about KFC, why would it be secret?

it's jus spicy fried chicken.