Order an elaborate coffee

>order an elaborate coffee
>Watching the Batista make it I can already tell she fucked up twice
Is there a worse feel in the world?

The guy behind me waited for his coffee for 40 minutes and before they served it to him his friends told him they where leaving

nigger i only order redeyes and my local shop still manages to fuck up once a week.

Such is life in starcucks

First time I hear about red eyes, why not just order a bloody Mary?

>ordering an elaborate coffee

there's your problem

This

You shouldn't trust coffee from Cuban dictators

Do you also remove the sides of the bread when making a sandwich?
It's the first time I hear someone claim you can't use coffee as an ingredient especially when making dessert

Fucking THIS.

No, but if I'm going to order an elaborate anything (coffee, cocktail, dish etc.) I'll do it somewhere I know they're up to it. Otherwise keep it simple.

>Batista

I like my coffee hot, with cream. Sometimes I order cappucino or americano, but nothing fancier.

after she fucks up your coffee, you proceed to fuck her on the coffee counter
because you know you want it

It was a good place but a bad time. I had to wait twenty minutes for someone to take my order and after I ordered the entire staff left and there was nobody making anything so I had to wait another twenty minutes

I do but does he want it too?

when did this fancy shmancy 'barista' word start being used

getting sick of people with very basic jobs making it sound profound or some shit

>Watching the Batista

I WALK FOR MILES INSIDE THIS PIT OF DANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

They wanted to make serving coffee with way too much sugar to obese Americans sound glamorous plus it also makes it sound like they actually know what they are doing even tho they don't. Most place s completely fuck up espresso

literally dying right right now

Double Redeye, and im on my way.

>starcucks

Lol okay this is pretty clever, you the "b" from starbucks to "c" and turned it into a pretty subtle and clever insult. I like your style, sir.

>Watching the batista...fuck it up twice.

The only solution is revolution

Toppest fucking kek, but in all seriousness

>Is there a worse feel in the world?
Living with the knowledge that you think coffee has to be "elaborate" in order to be enjoyable

>Most place s completely fuck up espresso
this, on so many levels

I was out eating with a bunch of friends last week, I ordered a double espresso that tasted completely terrible and wasn't served with a side of water, while the cabonara I ordered was painfully mediocre and served with a side of bread.
>th-thanks for the carbs I guess
but seriously, why do places do this?

Because one is coffee and espresso and the other is vodka and tomato juice, you fucking retard. Kill yourself for being so stupid.

the kekest of em all is the fact that subway employes are called "sandwich artists"

>kekest
Utter faggot.