Why is it that Pajeet is so much better at STEM than Americunt students?

Thoughts Veeky Forums

Because they have magic POO.

I'm not good at stem though

because pajeet cant into capitalism, only employeeism

Pajeet, spent his childhood learning IT and how to band together with other Pajeets to share work. Instead of learning how to use a toilet.

Because they work cheaply and are loyal to their employer above themselves.

>mfw Engineering department is full of Pajeets
>they can't even get a single toliet in India

I guess team world rules the world.

Interesting point user...

Because they're willing to work for a quarter of what you would while putting in twice as many work hours.

Correction: Pajeet is better at math than the average STEM student. His lack of lab facilities and emphasis on test-based learning puts him at a disadvantage with Western STEM students

I don't think so desu.

they literally aren't, though. every non-white i've worked with was a moron and knew jack shit.

Neo-KKK detected***

Indian Americans come from the top 1% of Indians. Now compare the top 1% of white Americans to Indian Americans as a whole. Yeah, doesn't look so hot anymore.

Have you ever actually interacted with Indian students? They're dumb as fuck, they can't answer anything that isn't verbatim from the textbook.

Worse exam babbies than the Chinese. At least the Chinese actually bother gitting gud at the material.

That lab is an accident waiting to happen

That lab looks ancient.

Because India has an enormous fraction of the world's population, which means you are likely to see even the total amount of people living in North America in STEM fields just due to their sheer size.

Oh really? Check this out desu.

stop posting in this thread please

I think a better comparison would be the top 1% of Indians compared to the top 1% of Americans, yes?

and this would probably be pretty similar

Are you trying to prove that the Chinese are not exam babbies by posting exam scores of the Chinese?

Because an American can fuck off and not have a care in the world, living a life of abject poverty and failure by American standards... And still live a far better life than 99% of people in India.

In the shit world, sorry 3rd world, doing everything perfectly is the only method of maybe just maybe advancing to a life of middle income. So its not much of a choice for them... Excel in school or... Live in a scrap metal shack over a puddle of their own filth until they die at the ripe old age of 34.

What is being graphed there? It's clearly not the test scores.

It's POO in the LOO score desu. KEK.

Thousands of years of selective breeding and eugenics.

India isn't part of the OECD.

This really. Westerners don't have the same motivation or the drive

why are blatantly racist threads hardly related to science allowed here

Double correction: Pajeet is better at computation than the average STEM student.
But Pajeet will flunk out of any course on advanced number theory.

No pajeets at my school, just ching chongs. They are civilized but cheat on everything

>But Pajeet will flunk out of any course on advanced number theory.
my professor on number theory was literally named pajeet

i mean not actually but he was indian

I swear to god, all the chinks and medjool date salesmen at my uni are in the double digits for iq. All they got going for them is a work ethic held by dreams of owning a toilet.

Because only the most well off, well educated Indians actually make it to American Universities. Same with all Asians basically. You're only seeing the cream of the crop.

As an entire race they're mostly drooling retards.

Indian Americans are very comparable to the top 1% of Indians as a whole. Remember, India is a fucking shithole, regardless of what visitors who go to nice areas of Mumbai and Bangalore say.

Americans understand that STEM is a horrible thing.