Does this thing actually taste like cheese or is it just another piece of vegan propaganda bullshit?

Does this thing actually taste like cheese or is it just another piece of vegan propaganda bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/Vitamin B12/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vegan propaganda.

Vegans will never have an acceptable alternative to cheese and this is why they're always so angry and miserable.

That's what I thought.

Really? I was planning to get some as a condiment/spice.

it tastes of nothing its just used by vegans for the b12

>yeast flakes
Is that some kind of rebranded industrial waste product like vegemite and the rest?

>cheese alternative
beans work for me. I'm not vegan though.

this I don't say it's shit but the cheese part is fucking bullshit.

You can always put it in everyrhing since you can't really overdose b12.

interesting sauce : examine.com/supplements/Vitamin B12/

>bottled thrush

It's not cheese but it has a rich cheesy taste. If the alternative is to go without cheese then NY isn't the worst substitute.

Exactly. All they have is Daiya bullshit most of the time. That shit is foul, most of the time it doesnt even melt

Veganon here, it's good in like say Spaghetti or something that you wanna make creamy and rich and if you've been vegan long enough to forget what cheese tastes like then it's a fine alternative.

i knew this weird fucker who used to put this shit on everything
i bet he posts here

yeah I bet if you look in the mirror he'll be right there

k

Okay. I'm planning to stock up on flavor-enhancers for a plant-base diet next month and it was on my list.

I've also getting the following:
Porcini Mushroom Powder
Vegetarian Mushroom Oyster Sauce
MSG
Mirin
Furikake without bonito flakes added

Anything else I should add?

Super good on popcorn.
I'm not even vegan.

asparagus.

>if you've been vegan long enough to forget what cheese tastes like
The saddest state of being, truly.

It's just one food.

Kala namak

I could name dozens of cheeses while limiting myself to those produced from cow milk. Very few other foods have as much variety as cheese.

This local vegan company makes jackfruit tamales with vegan "queso" made of nutritional yeast. Best tamales I've had in my life, no joke. Not vegan.

yeast isn't vegan tho

Why not?

It is.

Fungi is alive

It doesn't taste like cheese. It's a different flavor you may enjoy. Worth trying.

So's everything else we eat, apart from things like salt and other preservatives, dyes and stuff.

Don't listen to the other posters, it does taste like cheese. Put it on popcorn and it's 10/10

Not just cheese, but all things savory. I have never found a good use for the flakes aside putting them in chocolate, so I use pic related for everything from popcorn to soup.