What do you guys think about beef?

what do you guys think about beef?

It's a food.

It's a delicious protein, perhaps my favourite.

Overcooking it is a sin though unless you're slow cooking a cheaper cut for a long time.

It's ok.

>Overcooking it is a sin
Your face is a sin.

That looks fucking delicious.

Nah, it's alright.

Your face might be a strong "meh", but your brain is at least a few standards deviations below average.

>muh mid 20th century status symbols
Pretty good as a food, abhorrent as a culture. Carnists make me want it to go away forever, it wouldn't be missed. Make a casual quiz: would you die without muh cooked salted beef? If they jokingly answer yes, add them to the list. Later, liquidation begins. For the good of humanity.

Let's by honest here, pork is the superior meat.

Based on not liking tough, overcooked beef? K.

>braising tough cuts is overcooking
Have you considered suicide? No? Consider it more carefully, in that case.

I specifically said that was fine in my first post.

No, that is not what you said

You said "overcooking is fine UNLESS you're slow cooking a cheaper cut for a long time"

This means that slow cooking a cheaper cut for a long time is overcooking

Jump off a bridge after drinking bleach whilst kekking yourself, desu senpai

pleb tier compared too turkey, anything beef can do turkey CAN do better.

I don't like the texture of poultry as much as beef. Turkey and chicken tend to be stringy and aren't as juicy as good beef.

>inb4 Is beef a meme

Man, you're a really good alternative to birth control.

He is the only reasonable person in this thread.

Vastly overrated. I prefer pork or turkey.

No I didn't.

Usually too expensive for me to seriously consider buying, but my favorite grocery store has shank at $1.99/lb this week and I want moar.

Keep digging

What do you make with that? I find that the cut is too tough so I make stew or something.

You can make anything that calls for beef.

I roasted some yesterday to medium. Ate one (like steak) and cut up the rest to put in some tacos I'm making later today.

Fuck it, it's raw beef and it's cheap.

if you're "slow cooking a cheaper cut for a long time" then you're not overcooking it you fucking idiot.

Americans secretly think le patrician french waiter will humiliate them if the beef isn't raw, so no matter how much common sense is involved, they flinch and apologize to le imaginary classy french waiter if le boeuf cest ouvrecooked even if it's correctly cooked

It's disgusting

What the fuck kind of question is that? do you expect us to give some in depth analysis of it? its fucking beef, its tasty and versatile, the only people who don't like it is because of religious/ideological reasons. This is one the most useless threads I have seen in a long time.

Not as delicious as pork, but very good. real problem with beef is that not a lot of dishes combine it well with vegetables. Stew and soup is about all you got.

Very good source of iron, helped me to treat anemia. I'm fine now.

Do Americans really believe this?

no.