Hey Veeky Forums , I would like to ask biologyfags few questions. I am from Turkey and currently majoring in biology...

Hey Veeky Forums , I would like to ask biologyfags few questions. I am from Turkey and currently majoring in biology , I want to persue a carrer in Forensics or Virology have any of you have any experience or would you suggest a particular university for me to master in because research and education is really limited here and I would like to broaden my horizons in Europe or elsewhere.

>I am from Turkey
anzu is from turkey
go to the university she is from, bilikent university
be her boyfriend
but dont touch her she doesnt like that

She is repulsive and im quite sure she is bitchy af because of all the attention , totally not my type

Literally a dumb weeaboo. Kys

Greek here, move to the UK and study grad school there in one of their cities. Lots of our people in the UK so you should be fine. You can get an Msc In virology in Imperial afaik, which has a good lifesci/medicine department. But you should also wait for other anons who have more specific knowledge on the best unis for what you want.

who is this semon demon

>I am from Turkey
as if it matters anymore lol

its anzu a turkish cosplayer who seeks attention from idiots and idiots only

fucking t*rk give constantinople back

They have some good virology departments in Armenia I hear.

yeah dude the hole country is a research/quarantine zone

YOU ARE WORST TURK you are the turk smell worst turk i shit on turk turk is ottoman rape babi i eat turk for breakfast givw back constantinople you can live in zoo fuck turk ass nigger as hole

there are some really good universities in germany, I'm a biofag majoring in immunology and I will go into virology for my masters thesis next year (presumably even earlier)

can't really say to much about forensics, though
I was interested in forensic entomology for a while but the field is to small to focus your studies on that

2pac aliv

2PAK ALIV IN SERBIA YOU WORST TURK YOU ARE TURK AS HOLE NIGGER FUCK BOJ I RAP TURK WOMAN EVER DAY FUCK TURK AS BUTT HOL

TWOPACK NUMBER ON SERBIA HE ID NUMB ON RAPE GOD HE RAP TURKEY INTO ASHOLE TURK NO GUD I SPIT ON TURK DEAD RAPD BODI

thanks bro , do you happen to know if german universities require a certain degree of german language?
spit some more rhymes

>do you happen to know if german universities require a certain degree of german language?
obviously I can't speak for all universities but our classes are completely taught in english and I have fellow students who don't speak german at all

my guess is that for higher education (masters and onward) german is more are less redundant at most universities

may I ask what fields of virology you're specifically interested in? Because this will certainly limit the number of universities you should reasonably apply to if you choose to go into virology

TURK IS WORSE HUMAN BIENG I POO TURK ASHOLE I SERBIA REVENGW TURKMEN FUCK AS TURK HAHAHAHAHAHA TURK IS POO SERB REMOVE KEBAB TURK MAN IS KEBAB NIGER COSNTANTINPLE IS A FUCK SERB TOWN

I was thinking of pharmaceuticals/researching viral diseases healing the world kinda stuff

I see, that's a pretty noble reason
I was thinking about specific viruses that tickle your fancy but I guess that will come once you get deeper into the field

did you have any classes on virology yet?

not yet im a second year now so far we had some bits of hints about viruses from other lectures.

my best advice would be to try get a lab internship at some virology group (assuming there are any at your university) and see if it is the right thing for you before you make a decision for your masters
alternatively (and this is what I did) enroll in a university where you don't have to choose in your first masters semester
in my first semester I was able to look into different fields (immunology, neuroscience, genetics) and only then did I have to choose what to major in, which was really helpful for me

I'll be leaving for classes soon, but if you have any more specific questions I'll try to answer them later
but most stuff you should also find online with a little effort

godspeed, turkbro

YUO ARE WORSDT TURK I SHIT TIN YOUR HEAD IW EILL CUT YOUR DICK OFF FUCKING NGIGER COSNTANSTINOPLE BELONG TO SERBIA TURK NIGGER SUBJUMAN AS NIGER

thanks for replies bro , you answered all my questions , I was thinking of internships whereever I can find them maybe summer internships with international programs and stuff, anyway thanks for advice

bumpu desu