How do I into wasabi? It's too thick to dip into...

How do I into wasabi? It's too thick to dip into. Are you supposed to put pinches on the sushi before you put the sushi in your mouth? Plop bits of it on your tongue like a breath freshener?

Other urls found in this thread:

chowhound.com/food-news/121025/why-does-ketchup-on-a-hot-dog-piss-people-off/
youtube.com/watch?v=F5JIpT4GkyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Put the wad in your mouth as an appetizer to the sushi

>Are you supposed to put pinches on the sushi before you put the sushi in your mouth?
Well, the sushi chef used to do "enough" of it for you. And, it would have been under the fish.

You just smear a touch on there, and it goes on top of the fish, and then tongue side down Roof of the mouth hits your nose with the vapors...you'll tear up something fierce.

I think people who love wasabi put it in their soy sauce, which is highly ridiculed. It's hard to spread or get the right amount. To each their own, though! It doesn't offend me.

Put some in your soy sauce and mix it with chopsticks.
GOAT.

this
if I remember right, that's frowned upon but who gives a fuck, good is good

it's like ketchup on a hot dog. it's rude, but ruder to shame someone for doing it.

it's not rude.

sometimes though you do someone a favor by being rude. I ate ketchup on hotdogs for years as a kid because that's how it was always served to me, I hadn't even considered mustard to be an option to add to a hotdog till my teens

Plenty of Japanese put wasabi in their soy sauce. Just don't do it at a high dollar joint, as it may offend the chef.

autists have trouble understanding cultural norms.

It's only frowned upon by ignorant weeaboos.
It's like the weebs here will tell you it's bad etiquette to leave chopsticks standing up in rice, it's just bullshit.

Chopsticks standing in rice is actually poor etiquette in Japan. It's reminiscent of funeral rites. Japanese people will call you out on this one.

Fuck off weeb.
Animu isn't real.

t. cultureless fatass

>chef

You mean the gook who puts raw fish on rice.

True. But the country of Japan, where I lived for many years, is real. And, they have cultural differences.

>Plenty of Japanese put wasabi in their soy sauce.

Only when eating sashimi is it acceptable, and even then you don't just dump the shit in there.

Etiquette would demand that you put your wasabi on one side of what you're eating, and then lightly dip the opposite side in the soy sauce.

Wasabi in your soy is basically the same as pouring salt on your meal before you've even tried it. It's like you're saying the chef doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

It's rude. Don't do it.

what are you talking about?

this

>Japan
>Culture

hoyhoyhoyhoyhoyhoyoyhoyhoyhoyhoyhoyhoy

For kaitenzushi wasabi in soy is fine.

But feel free to disagree all you want. I lived in Japan for many years, and have lots of Japanese family. My wife barely speaks English, and she puts wasabi in her soy sauce, like many Japanese.

Do you even Japan, bro?

that doesn't explain anything. why are you talking about autists? what does that have to do with ketchup on hotdogs being "rude" ?

the guy doesn't understand that it is.

you've yet to establish that it is.

chowhound.com/food-news/121025/why-does-ketchup-on-a-hot-dog-piss-people-off/

Shouldn't have to establish that it is, unless youre an autist.

most of the sushi places here are owned by koreans. they dont give a fuck what you do.

this is not autism. this is just you refusing to explain and then blaming my lack of understanding (of the thing you won't explain) on me.

You're supposed to mix it with mayo first ya doofus.

eat it like ice cream

they eat the poo poo!

shouldn't have to explain how putting ketchup on a hotdog is considered rude.

actually though, why is it considered rude?

you're not allowed to ask. you either blindly accept it or you don't. this is how social norms work apparently.

I think it's a forced meme. like so people can have mock outrage at something dumb. Or to create a false elitism about a junk food (No mustard on a REAL coney/chicago dog!!)

why does everyone on this board keeps using "meme" wrong?

I have autism and apply Veeky Forums culture to real life. it's a disease.

I have autism and have been here for four thousand days and I think you might be an idiot.

heeeeere we go again!

nobody gives two shits how you eat your food. have you spastic autists ever been "outraged" by someone licking their knife in a restraunt? have you ever been "outraged" at someone mixing their mashed potato onto their baked beans? ever been """"""outraged""""" at someone putting mayo on fries?

of course not. only funking weeaboos give a shit about this pretentious faggoty bullshit.

>b-b-but in Nippon. ...

there's literally a dude in this thread who has a Japanese wife with a giant black bush telling you that she mixes her sauces .... and she's a fucking gook

you slovenly gasping mounds of humonculus flesh need to stop watching so much anime and get on with your lives. you ARE the sjw's of food. it's spasticated. you're spasticated.

as long as you eat quietly nobody gives a mongol fuck

poop

Rub a little bit into your pee hole

If you type "meme" you're a worthless human being. STOP DOING THAT. Wasabi is horseradish and green colouring. Stop being a childish human asshole in your life. Just STOP.

What if I copy and paste it?

Just get a little bit on the chopstick and then grab the sushi with it.

Yeah don't do this in China either.

youtube.com/watch?v=F5JIpT4GkyM

You mix it into the soy sauce and dip into that.

wasabi is actually from the wasabi root

the shit they serve us here in europe is horseradish with green colouring that they LIE is wasabi.

>It's like you're saying the chef doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

if its a cheap place, the chef will not have added wasabi, or anything else for that matter.

will just be rice and fish, and since its a cheap place, they wont be premium rice/fish either, nor prepared perfectly.

so its acceptable to use soy/wasabi there.

m8 unless you're grating that shit at the table, it tastes pretty much identical. Chemically, it is pretty much identical.

because ketchup is so sweet it masks the flavor of the hotdog. read this article