Apologize!

His prophecy comes true. BTC is tanking. The low is March 2nd

He's a nobody

What's up with the pajeet shilling about this dude?
Kys, saged

Panjeet don't shill on whitey user

Unironically following this guy now even though his posts reek of positive-spin gaslighting and retroactive justifications

Most of his followers are fake but I only care for his predictions.

People often shit on Marius because they expect him to get the dates and prices he forecasts with exact precision, by the cent and by the minute. If he could do that, he'd be a billionaire by now.
Just look on Twitter, people complaining because btc only got to 11k before going down when he said it would go to 11.2k. Ridiculous.
But the overall trends he predicts are surprisingly accurate.

Just looking at his face makes me want to kms.

It's a Russian bot

Do you buy his LTC >$1k prediction?

If his current forecast proves to be true, I might go all in LTC after the first week of march.
Cliff High is also predicting 1 LTC = 0.25 BTC eoy... though I'm starting to have doubts on Cliff. There are lots of people bullish on LTC.

Anyone who claims to know the future value of anything is full of shit, if they get lucky they're Nate Silver.

>all in LTC
I liquidated my SPDR etf last week. Thinking about doing the same.

I listen to anyone who has good track record. Method and means don't matter

Thanks for posting those user

What alt coins are gonna be good then if he thinks they're gonna outperform?

OMG

Didn't Clif High also mentioned about another > 30% crash in May?

OMG

news plus completing a big fucking cup and handle. godspeed anons.

He said 4000% increase is possible 2018-2019

desu i've never read his analysis before but $800 in the next year isn't insane. OMG is a sleeping giant.

A) That is not a cup
B) That is not a handle

It'll be funny if it just up and down in 10k for the next couple days

Don’t see no tankin’

$10.3k right now isn’t tanking.

He doesn't fucking have a good track record. He just deletes Tweets when he's wrong, or changes the wording of his initial prediction to make him right.

He's one of the most obvious scam artists in crypto, whose sole target is tech illiterate normies who needs someone to tell them what to do. Anyone who actually listens to him needs to get the fuck out of crypto.

Oh, and what's worse is that he keeps making threads about himself here in order to become a meme. What a fucking cunt.