You're given some high quality chicken breast, any pans you want, olive oil, butter, vegetable oil...

You're given some high quality chicken breast, any pans you want, olive oil, butter, vegetable oil, and any spices you'd like. How do you prepare the chicken?

>high quality chicken breast

Veeky Forums fags, ladies and gentleman.

Put it in a saucepan with a bunch of sliced ginger, green onions, and cold chicken stock
Medium heat, slowly bring to just below a simmer
Immediately cut off heat before it boils, cover, and let cool for 50 minutes
Remove from broth, slice and serve over rice cooked in the same stock, sliced cucumbers, chili sauce, and a cup of the same broth
In before passportless flyover scum make loud gagging noises because it's not deep fried

wow, that looks terrible

What a shitty recipe.

>muh boiled chicken
>muh chewy skin flaps
>muh ginger and green onion

Just because it's not fried doesn't mean it's good. Whatever, you can always just drench it in chili sauce right?

I like to sprinkle them with salt and pepper, marinade in Italian dressing and grill.

Otherwise, salt and pepper, a bit of oil, sear on both sides. Not as pretty or tasty, but I don't like to muck them up with a bunch of spices.

It's not boiled. Bringing it to a boil will ruin it.

>butter pan
>butterfly breasts
>season with Lowrys
>4 minutes each side, medium heat, covered

i build a fire and cook the chicken over it. no pans, no seasoning, no oil or spice, just chicken. final destination

>no baking soda

Well, that chicken is going to be shit

>cast iron
>nice and hot
>olive oil in
>JUST about to smoke
>Chicken in
>Don't forget to season
>Salt
>Pepper
>Cook for 3 or 4 minutes to get a nice sear
>Turn it once and only once
>Don't forget to sear the sides
>Add a few knobs of butter when it's almost done
>Baste
>Serve medium rare

Wa la

I feel bad giving such a maximalist recipe after all these really simple recipes.
>Mix garlic powder, onion powder, powdered mushroom, dash of msg, white pepper, cinnamon, ginger powder, and a little ground clove.
>Roll chicken around in it, covering fully.
>Heat up some oil until almost smoking, then throw in some butter.
>Move chicken into pan.
>About halfway through cooking add some soy sauce.
Serve over rice boiled in same seasoning with a few drops of soy. Pretty good fake asiany chicken.

Do you actually think your recipe is any more complicated than any of the others posted in this thread?

always funny to see what weebs on Veeky Forums think is ambitious cooking.

Well I meant everyone was using like one or two seasonings

>chicken
>medium rare

Que?

If you cook your chicken well done you might as well chew on a bicycle tire.

It's the only way Veeky Forums knows how to cook chicken though. Put it on the stove, max heat, walk away for an hour, come back when the smoke alarm goes off. That's why when they see properly cooked chicken they go EEW YUCKEEEEEE and make loud gagging noises.

i'm not quite sure how you are cooking your chicken...

chicken fried chicken with creamy pan gravy and mashed potatos. doing it tonight with misty knoll chicken.

sounds pretty good, like something you would prepare for yourself, but not the most exciting dish.

Dry Brine for 30 minutes
Pound the shit out of breast until even.
sear chicken with a small bit of olive oil until meat thermometer reads 160.

Then feed it to my cat while I get ready to cook a bone in chicken breast that actually tastes good.

Marinate in some spicy shit, brown, add Water and more spicy shit and rudimentarily stew

It's just a ghetto version of Hainan chicken. The key to the dish is getting the meat to come out right. The rest is aromatics

Turn the stove to 360 degrees and walk away.

place 1-4 chicken breasts on a paper plate. Microwave on high until done in the center, sprinkle some salt and eat.

wa la

tl;dr

*tips spatula*

Pic related with lemon pepper.

Just fucking fry it.

seasoned, butterflied, stuffed with wild rice, mushrooms and a crushed shallot and a quarter stick of butter.

tied roulade, coated with herbs and mustard, and fried in a pan of good olive oil until nicely browned. finished in the oven for 8 minutes, remove chicken, make a pan sauce with some nice white wine and a dash of orange or lemon juice

>wa la!

I usually fry them in Sunflower Oil and season them with Salt, Pepper, Oregano and Mustard

Dayum

Throw it naked on the grill, eat when done.

Not even with skin?

Pan fry then what else is there to do? Chicken Cordon Bleu I guess. Actually, I'd broil it in water seasoned with the holy trinity and thyme and parsley then make chicken salad.

>Chicken Cordon Bleu
Well la di da, aren't we fancy

The fag thread is over there

Paper plate, microwave 10 minutes

Sautee lightly all sides in small amount of olive oil with salt, pepper, and garlic until brown on all sides. Finish by baking in oven (~20 min). While baking, sautee thin onions on low heat, with lemon juice and fenugreek seed. Cook until chicken done, and serve over chicken.

If onions don't count as a spice:

Flatten chicken with mallet and cut into 'steaks'. Pan-fry in butter and salt and lemon.

Marinade in lemon juice and lime juice with salt, pepper, lawrys, rosemary, and oregano. 3 hours.

Grill on a gas grill until done.

Serve.

Alternatively cut in to thin strips, marinade in a much lighter mix of lemon/lime juice and water with the same spices, then bread with flour mixed with spices, fry with peanut oil, and serve.

At least sear the chicken in oil so it looks more appetizing

Cut it up, salt and pepper, one clove fresh garlic sauteed in olive oil.