>the first will be the most successful.

Tell that to aol or blockbuster or walmart

Nano

ravencoin

Chainlink you dunce. It’s obvious

ITT: no one knows the next bitcoin
>nano

bad analogies.

AOL tried to take the public, open internet and turn it into a proprietary, centralized, curated experience. AOL is more like Ethereum, while Bitcoin is like the open internet.

Blockbuster and Walmart are more like the fiat currency of their industries and bitcoin is more like Netflix or Amazon

TURTLE

bitcoin

Screenshoting every post like yours
Will post on myspace when bitcoin goes to 100k this year

Normies need aol to access the internet, blockbuster to watch movies, and bitcoin to buy altcoins XD

N A N O
A
N
O

0xBTC

NAno

nothing

ethereum was the next huge rise, and it rose because it did more than bitcoin, and found its own niche, and now controls over 85%+ of all tokens and about half of the top few hundred coins. whatever comes next has to be equally new, and find it's own niche.

there's not a "next bitcoin", just like there isn't a "next ethereum. betting on either happening is just late adopter desperation.

Bitcoin

OMG is the only thing I could imagine rising above the rest right now.

>18 posts in and nobody has posted it
thank you guys, we have to keep it low

It requires MASSIVE funding to achieve what it wants though, will one thai bank really be willing to foot that bill?

LINK

N A N O

Same here. Everyone WILL jump on it when the time comes. The only thing I'm afraid of, if we're thinking of the very same coin, that it already has a huge enough marketcap. How high do you think can it get?

Decred
blog.companyzero.com/2015/11/bitcoins-biggest-challenges/
blog.companyzero.com/2015/12/iterating-bitcoin/
blog.companyzero.com/2015/12/decred-rethink-digital-currency/

>2016
too late to jump in now

CPC to 8 billion cap.

started this meme, yes am proud

Skycoin

Bitcoin (BCH)

Bitcoin is not like the internet. The blockchain is. Bitcoin = AOL back in the Netscape days. We're too much in the early stages right now for there to be a Netflix or Amazon equavilent unless they're at their very early stages.

NANO

Link unironically

Not gonna disagree since it could be anything. Amazon was just a guy selling books from his apartment.

it's obviously TRX duh

I unironically invested in Link due to meme magic
The copypasta about Sergey being Satoshi reminds me a LOT of the copypasta about Trump being a time traveler
I just have a feeling about Link....

>walmart
Isn't walmart massively successful I'm confused what is beating it out?

Walmart is the world's largest company by revenue – approximately US$480 billion according to Fortune Global 500 list in 2016 – as well as the largest private employer in the world with 2.3 million employees.