Is Ignorance correlated to I.Q.?

Is Ignorance correlated to I.Q.?

Other urls found in this thread:

ipsos-mori.com/Assets/Docs/Polls/ipsos-perils-of-perception-charts-2015.pdf
ipsos-mori.com/Assets/Docs/Polls/ipsos-perils-of-perception-calculation-2015.pdf
gapminder.org/category/ignorance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who gives a fuck, cuck

No, is correlated with persons that never like to study in first place and then they reproduced like rabbits to show their kids that is not necessary to study and the line continues, people have potential, but they fall in the general ignorance of the environment and the country still mediocre (Basically Mexico's situation).

Mexico fertility rate is 2.27

In our today, before was different. Also the sexual education is poor, what makes that the dumbest people in Mexico are the persons that are the majority in the fertility statistics.

I'm mexican and hate mexicans so much. Pls just fucking nuke this shit hole.

>Paraguay hiding their power levels again.

When these niggers start conquering us, their neighbors, people will start to belive me.

Mexican here

>inb4 spic
>build a wall XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It's not that sexual ed. is poor, is that the dumb fucks that I have the misfortune of calling compatriots can't bother to give a shit about it, so they end up being parents unwillingly, and so it ends up fucking up the statistics. Although there are very smart people in here, and some I have had the fortune of knowing them, most of my people are a complete dissapointment.

How is this even measured?

Maybe internet tests, we all know how flawless they are.

We made an attack to a EU website last month, it was about how teenagers feel about their generation, and how you would describe it with one word. The infographics had a giant and bold KEK with small words floating around.

Oh, so cu~ck is filtered here?

Here:
ipsos-mori.com/Assets/Docs/Polls/ipsos-perils-of-perception-charts-2015.pdf
ipsos-mori.com/Assets/Docs/Polls/ipsos-perils-of-perception-calculation-2015.pdf

You're people will also Jew me out of a dollar. I literally have less respect for mexicans than niggers.

cuck

The Gapmider Foundation have also made similar surveys in five countries (Sweden, Norway, The United Kingdom, The United States and South Africa)
gapminder.org/category/ignorance/

They claim that people are so ignorant because statistical facts don’t come to people naturally. Quite the opposite. Most people understand the world by generalizing personal experiences which are very biased. In the media the “news-worthy” events exaggerate the unusual and put the focus on swift changes. Slow and steady changes in major trends don’t get much attention. Unintentionally, people end-up carrying around a sack of outdated facts that you got in school (including knowledge that often was outdated when acquired in school).

>You're

interesting

Go back to /pol/ you fucking nazi

Stay back behind the wall you beaner cartel faggot child beheader maniac

I like tacos.

>Japan

Spic,
Build a wall XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Wow, rude.