NANO just killed LTC

I used to be an LTC cuck, then I actually got some real skin in the game, and I realized LTC only is popular because it does what BTC does, but better. That role has been filled by many coins since, but NANO sits on top of them all. This tweet, which you can view yourself on his profile here, says it all: twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/968931625001140224

that gook pumping his bags again

This dog shit chink is preparing to dumb his bag at Nano ATH again. Just you wait.

omfsides, apparently the rLitecoin mods were deleting links to his Tweet! This is comedy gold!

This is what happens when the dev leader has zero stakes in his own product - a coin isnt simply its code and price - it's about having principles.

the only coin I am emotionally attached to is this Chad coin right here. LTC had its moons, but it is nothing compared to where NANO is taking us.

killed by its own maker too pottery.
quick rundown on the chad nano
>fast
>feeless
>scalable
>survive its own mt. gox and bounced back
>bucks trend of btc
>active community
If you arent in this right now you are literally dumb.

Went all in yesterday. I get goosebumps every time I think about it's future.

All those salty Litecoiners are going to have the heaviest of bags.

same. i never cared for link or ark or anything else shilled here except for this. gives me chills.
theyre gonna kill themselves soon. they shill for charlie and ltc when neither ever needed them.

Are you trying to make me fall for a pump, user?

bought 221 NANO
am I gonna make it

Why? There are plenty of other tokens that can move around just as fast and aren't limited to just being "currencies". ETH will probably be just as fast in 2019, and Stellar can already keep up with it right now.

yeah but they aint NANO
Enjoy your aids ridden stellar coins when the Nigerians get ahold of them

I don't think it's worth arguing with them. No doubt they'll be proven right in the short term but something doesn't sit right about tokens that have no purpose other than to be spent and have no reason to be held, unless you're talking about bitcoin. There's literally nothing separating nano from a fork.

lost

does charlie pump or hold? honestly if he bought in it means its pretty legit.
>ETH will probably be just as fast in 2019, and Stellar can already keep up with it right now.
Oh guess i should wait until 2019 for Eth to "probably" catch up. And I aint touching your african loving stellar coin that does nothing but dump. Couldnt even beat out Xrp.

I'm just saying putting all your stake into a coin that is a currency only and its main selling point is low fees and moving around really fast seems like a bad idea. There are other coins that fuel networks that can perform things like smart contracts and these coins also tend to have more stable prices than Nano. Plus nano doesn't have privacy features that many that actually spend the coins are looking for, and it doesn't have the first mover advantage that Bitcoin has.

>no privacy
>no adoption
>personal ledgers make it extremely easy to double spend (see: bitgrail)
I really hope you XRB shills can get your money back

there is literally no need for bch with nano. get rid of the political drama garbage.

nanofags, answer me this:

how is it possible that one dev in his spare time came up with a cryptocurrency that is supposedly superior to the efforts of everyone else in the space for the last decade?

Standing on the shoulders of giants makes it a lot easier.

Is he going to dump on me like he did with litecoin?

holy fucking shit, I thought this was fake, what a mother fucking asshole

lol fuck this gook. Had to drop LTC at a loss the moment I saw his tweet. I'd rather take a loss now than hold bags of nothing in the future.

What do Established Companies Fear Most?
By Alexander Atkins
I fear someone in a garage who is devising something completely new.

Bill Gates’s response when asked by reporter and journalist Ken Auletta to describe Microsoft’s competitive nightmare, specifically “What [business] challenge do you most fear?” At the time of the interview, early 1998, Microsoft was the dominant player in the high-tech industry — its operating system had a market share of 90% and its coffers were flush, reporting revenues of more than $14.5 billion in that year alone. In his book, Googled: The End of the World as We Know It, Auletta describes how Gates pondered the question, while rocking back and forth, sipping a Diet Coke, and delivered an answer that was insightful, surprising, and brutally honest; Auletta remarks: “He did not recite the usual litany of prominent foes: Netscape, Sun Microsystems, Oracle, Apple. Nor he did he cite the federal government… He just knew that innovation was usually the enemy of established companies.” Gates, of course, is referring to the legendary pioneers who toiled in the garages of Silicon Valley that created HP, Apple, and eventually, Google.

BCASH and LTC are just bitcoin clones with a 1-2 settings tweaked. They're shit.

At least nano is something different.

Although it too will probably get btfo once LN comes out.

>Charlie being honest again
>everybody reeeee again

>he hates money
Sure, go ahead user, that will definitely work out for you

by geting these sick dubs

>says tron is overhyped
>reeeee
>being blamed for manipulating the price sells all his not premined ltc which he held for 6 years
>reeeee
>says nano is ok
>reeeeeee
Wtf he just tells the trueth.

>says he holds monero and doesn't hold zcash
Did anyone blame him for that too?

B-but he owes his loyal LTC fans a good pump

So does it mean he pumps monero to dump ath?
Or maybe it means he can't say anything about any coin only because he's famouse?

Okay, where do we buy this shit

nanex, binance, kucoin

Thanks m80.

/biz should i sell my XLM for NANO...

Yep.

I was bagholding XLM for a long time. It's not going anywhere. You can ride the Nano wave for at least 3-4 months before Stellar does anything and then just buy back in then.

nigga what
a "long time"?
shit went from 300 sats from october to 6000 janurary
you didn't hold anything, pussy ass normie

Sitting on 2 LTC rn. How profitable would it be to dump it into Nano?

Lol that's retarded. That's like the CEO of Ford saying that Honda cars are good. Unless they have partnerships involved, you don't praise your competition and shaft your own shareholders. It's basic human interaction 101. Didn't your parents teach you this when you were still a five year old?

Shoulda dumped those then litepay failed.

LTC won't be magically shooting up anytime soon.

Also forgot to mention that he has sold his own coins at the high, didn't follow up with Litepay (seriously no feedback and only tell us on the 11th hour that it's delayed and under delivered) and then endorses his competition.

2+2 dude. This guy is shafting you

don't forget bitgrail...

You realize the rebrand to nano was partly because NANO PAY sounds better than RAI PAY/RAPE-AY? you're fucking up your own coin's image you mong.

also, see pic related.
/thread

Damn, I dunno user. Why don't you go ask Vitalik, Charlie Lee or Satoshi that question?

yeah networks that aren't used, for literally anything.

ETH has cryptokitties though actually

Doesnt someone own 10 percent of the supply?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN