Kill me god

kill me god

wait, why are you still holding this?

option 1: sell at a huge loss
option 2: wait for them to actually do something not retarded

going with option 2 for now

please god if you're there give me a sign.

if dubs, i double down at this price

if dubs i liquidate bags

Fucking love this project. At such a nice price, you'd be mad not to get in now!

It's me, God.
You should've gone with CPChain.

its pretty cheap for what it is atm

i've thought it over, think im gonna double down if it stays at this price for a few more days, just gotta wait to liquidate another bag

what this

Internet Node token

I tried to warn you for weeks

fuck this absolute shitcoin
riding this bitch down to 0

this is your punishment for buying a token with an icon that is a veiny horsecock

anyone have sauce?

whats the bet you dont even have bags?

Coin is legit scam. Sell at a loss and move on, this isnt moving anywhere. You have no proof of the team actually existing, telegram channel is a cest pool (all admins have been banned by chinese admins for asking questions about the project), website is trash, circ supply is more than what they say it is apparently as well. Also they are going to a conference named tokensky. If you can name more than 3 coins on there other than walton, which oh boy looks so legit right now, then you sure know your shitcoins son. Good luck cutting a loss here, i really dont see it moving, people running this scam probrably dumped already.

>464.89 INT

Why are you even stressing? What's that like $50?

You try to hard.

>complaining at a new coin that isnt even in western exchanges
You deserve to stay poor. There is literally no reason that it should go up in price before they do something. It will go up when it gets more news and hit western exchanges

smallest bags seem to have the loudest voices huh

>ITS CRASHING I JUST LOST $20

It is now.

i told you this shit token was cursed. You never listen

The best one was some dude on r/INTChain, he had 9! Yes, 9 fucking INTs! Unbelievable.

It's been out only a couple of months on two shit exchanges. Fucking sick of you nocoiner dickheads coming on here with your bullshit!

bump for support

t. mad bagholder.
Told you faggots to exit at 6k sats. Is your anus bleeding too much? You could've trippled your stack. "Nocoiner" lmao

I would laugh but honestly I feel bad for the guys who fell for the pajeet memes.

Roll
Double down. Fool

They weren't pajeet memes it actually did a 20%

5.2k INT reporting in. Holding until zero fuck it

It was only shilled at the top.

>kill me god
>kill me ogd
>kill me dog
>kill me bog

>Activate quantum immortality.

This is bad... But HOLY SHIT be glad you aren't a fucking Time New Bank holder who entered at .25 cents. Ain't no 50.00 bag either. I threw 7k at it.