Buy VEN or WTC?

we all remember what happened with NANO last week, right? The dump today is our chance to accumulate, but what coin should I get now?
VEN or WTC

Other urls found in this thread:

t
youtu.be/6-SS-R41TZY
youtu.be/pp_cgQqH08k
twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/969096271599316992/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ven got some sneaky shit coming soon with cck or sunny
Sunny said we don’t want to miss the rebrand and following week plus the tokyo meeting is coming up where DNV presents vechains product in the food supply industry’ in japan
Walton’s next release is the mainnet for a pump and dump unless you wanna stake it
But I think hype will fade because seems like Waltons product is still in trial mode, that and “sell the news”

Can’t go wrong with either

Emercoin is my bet

They rigged and lied about everything they ever did - including their patents, history, tech, etc. They even stole the name of this guy Walton and claim they have RFID patents. They can't even fucking design a basic website that took 6 months to make.
They delayed main net multiple times, cant put together an AMA, broke an NDA. The cherry on top? Network traveler the main admin has a side scam asking for people to send him Masternodes to hold on to for them.
>Waltonchain.org
>http
>only 4 partnerships on website now
It loads like a fucking fax machine and has no SSL hahahahahhahahahaah

Why not devery when it is a protocol (future proof) and with only at 10M marketcap it partnered with JD.com the third largest online retailer next to Alibaba and Amazon. The Fomo is coming.

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Vechain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Vechain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Vechain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Vechain for this reason, despite Vechain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.

Buy Walton. Now is a perfect time.

Honestly walton, lower mc and will probably recover faster.

That was a good read. Will do my own research for more information. Thanks user.
Why do you think they will recover faster? The team is digging their own grave by deleting reddit posts, telegram chats, twitter. Should I wait until they come clean and explain for what they did?

BINANCE IS COMING

>2019
>VeChain Top 5 CMC
>$175 VET, $40 VTHO
>100s of DApps and ICOs launched on the platform
>replaces RMB as Chinese national currency
>everyone who bought in under $5 comfy af
>WaltonCoin barely in top 250
>people never forgot about Waltongate 2018
>Walmart China partnership deteriorated
>Custom RFIDs found to emit cancerous radiation
>banned by EU, US and Chinese government, only tradeable on Venezuelan exchanges

What do you think?

>being this new
That's a bot, user
It pastes that paragraph like 30 times a day here

They rigged and lied about everything they ever did - including their patents, history, tech, etc. They even stole the name of this guy Walton and claim they have RFID patents. They can't even fucking design a basic website that took 6 months to make.
They delayed main net multiple times, cant put together an AMA, broke an NDA. The cherry on top? Network traveler the main admin has a side scam asking for people to send him Masternodes to hold on to for them.
>Waltonchain.org
>http
>loads like a fax machine
>only 4 partnerships on website now
>muh better tech
Fucking lemming you don't even know tech. Explain to me what an API is and how it works. You cant. Walton can't even run twitter and you think they have good tech FUCKING KEK. How will salty waltys ever recover from this. Part 4 of the VET AMA is going to beat you the fuck down for good. Vechain wasn't even aware of shitty Walton until this copy paste bullshit started going around. That is how insignificant Walton is to them
Pic related is you.
>so-called competitors

Walton.

Lol another ven shill.
Why you mad ?

Both, 67:33 ven:wtc

Nano is a pnd

>Buying into a company that has just been caught red handed in fraud
user really? You might make short term profits, but when they fuck up again in the future (and that's a WHEN, not an if) it might be a bigger deal and may even concern their big partners. Don't forget that it could go from $1000 to $1 overnight and you won't be able to get out in time.

> nano last week
It had been dumping for 2 months prior to a 50% pump and has never reached ATH.
If you wanna catch a falling knife, go ahead

How many times do I have to post this? They are not buying chips off the market, theyre partnered with the top RFID innovators in the world who plans to use their tech in their partners products. Their partners include coca cola, Samsung, and apple. Search "VeChain Innolux" on baidu

Oh I also meant to say Innolux us tailoring the products fir them specifically. Personally I trust a company who's been doing this for decades more

Literally sold all my walton as the news hit at $21 bought back in at 18, it pumped to 19.7 sold it all again and will buy in when it hits 17.00 and then it'll pump back to like 21, despite the shady tactics the actual tech is there and people are accumulating you can see for yourself.

Nah, I'm not going all in. 90% of my investment is in Eth and OMG comfy. Just trying to accumulate shitcoins now.
I did make some profit with nano last week and am looking for some more thrill.

Just wait for ShipChain like everyone else

Don’t by VEN its for winners only

Any response to what I said or nah?

VEN is the most obvious moon mission in all of crypto. People are being blinded by price fluctuations which reflect nothing about the scope of technology itself

>he essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented
nah mate, you are over complicating. The essential difference is one is an actual business ran by competent people with existing hardware contracts, tech, etc. the other is your typical rural china con. you figure out which is which.

I've seen this copypasta 4 times under different Id's, only in WTC threads obviously, but in Ven threads too which is a little weird.

What's going on big guy? Got anything to tell us? I was about to sell my WTC but the amount of counter shilling has triggered my "always do the opposite of biz" senses.
Any sources on the patents? I'm genuinely curious and would like to learn more.

>moon mission
>top 7
You missed it

I think you meant 17 but yeah, we won't reach these 100 EOY predictions unless big money and actual implementation comes this year. News means nothing anymore.

Right, because since a year ago the top 10 hasnt grown at all... ffs user.

You seem more intelligent than most of the people on this board. Here's my tip buy vechain on this dip. The circle/poloniex/vechain rumor is true. WTC will go down in flames when the time is right. It is allowed to hang around for now and act as fake competition to manipulate the publics perception.

stay poor u salty no walty

Any response to what I said? That is what I thought I know this project inside and out. You are just a fool separated from his money.

Both are Chinese so neither

VET ggod
WTC bad

Waltonchain is banning everyone from their telegram for asking it's a scam. They literally made it a game of who can ban the fastest. Start asking in their telegram: "Is Waltonchain a scam?" or something similar. Ask as much as you can before they ban you within 2 seconds.

t me/waltonchain_en

>he missed the nano dip
>he missed the wtc dip
This is why you’re poor

Walton may be good, but I can't ethically support the shit they pulled today. Sorry, I'm not gonna reward bad behavior by buying your bags, even if it does end up making money.

My money's in the chink coin.

Good point. the more I read about these two coins, the less I want to hold them. Maybe I should buy more REQ

fucking autists. some stupid intern, CHINESE intern for that matter(who dont understand western media) makes a mistake.

vs.

a cryptocurrency which got hacked for OVER 10% of the supply...

And you think WALTON is the one that won't recover. L M A fucking O

youtu.be/6-SS-R41TZY

XRB hacked coins already have been sold off and it was an exchange that was the issue. With WTC, the team is doing shady shit. You really think it was a walton team member who tweeted like a 16 year old over 2 WTC he won? LMAO

Walton is a chink coin. Don't get chinked.

and now we see why VEN has no competition. class.

I am sad for our walty brethren.

good news -ven on sale, dump Walton and come and join us. You deserve to be an early adopter of the winning supply chain. I mean, you got in walton early. Just swap over. It will feel so good. I promise big things soon.

Pro Tip - read the news

Sure I think Walton will recover. I just don't like how they are handling this mess, just lack of professionalism
wtf is that channel, this stuff is gold.

youtu.be/pp_cgQqH08k

The essential difference between Vechain and Walton is the layer at which the blockchain is implemented. Walton has patents on the txID-reading RFID chips with memory, which allows the blockchain to be implemented in the foundational level through the RFIDs. They are world leaders in chip technology, and make their own chips. Vechain does not make their own chips. They outsource the hardware, and have the hardware made compatible with their blockchain via API. So their blockchain is implemented several layers up in the application layer, through business-centralized control. So, Vechain is inherently less decentralized and less secure.

This is the essential difference, and it's not a deal-breaker for Vechain, but it is a fact, and it does matter. Walton is somewhat ironically better at authentication than Vechain for this reason, despite Vechain's original main use-case as an anti-counterfeiting product (they've since expanded their use-case into cold logistics and other areas).

But there are other advantages to making your own chips. Vechain is using someone else's hardware and then repurposing it for their blockchain. Walton has built the chip from the ground up to be compatible with the blockchain and improved the standard chip to be much more advanced, with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips. Making their own chips also makes them cheaper. Standard RFIDs are 15 to 20 cents. Walton's are less than 5.

this was like watching an EMT beat the shit out of an unconscious accident victim at the scene of an accident

Walton seems like a good bet right now, user

actually, I just said “how is everybody holding up” sincerely and banned not even a fucking hello. sorry gang this sucks, sell it’s a black eye they can’t recover from

did they at least respond to the first few queries, or are they just ignoring it and banning EVERYONE?

a mistake -how? The lying part of the deception part? You don’t think walton set up the fake content?

You spelled ACT wrong

>blaming the intern
I hope they don't actually do this, it's super unprofessional and the oldest trick in the book. "Interns" don't get access to official social media pages that represent the company. And what would knowledge about western media have to do with it? He doesn't know how to log into his fake account?

in 2019 with delays lol

damn, this was like watching a big tittied wet nurse punch out her hungry jaundiced baby

Penis in WTC website when?

twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/969096271599316992/photo/1

>walties WILL believe this obvious lie

Tbh you actually said what's going up but for Walton what's going down?

Literally joined t ask why isn't their site https and got banned immediatly. Lmao what a joke.

>Using t-mobile
You're a joke.