Going to Tokyo next month for training. Planning to stop by Telcoin office to say hi...

Going to Tokyo next month for training. Planning to stop by Telcoin office to say hi, maybe take a picture to see if they have any nigger on team. Which other office in Tokyo do Veeky Forums want me to post pics? Will stay in ikebukuro btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

goo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ikebukuro blows, stay in Kabukicho.

if you stay in Ikebukuro go to this place for sushi its fucking god tier, far better than tourist traps like genki sushi

goo DOT gl/maps/8svufWUzRTB2

-t went to rikkyo university for 5 months on exchange

The company will take care of my accommodation so I can't really choose.
Thank senpai.Is 天下 a chain or this place is the only place I can have god-tier sushi?

not sure if its a chain, its right next to ikebukuro station

True, and Sushi Zanmai, although it's still great sushi

>t. been to Tokyo many times

>>>kabukicho
literally the shittiest part of tokyo full of gaijin dogs, its fucking roppongi tier

>Rikkyo
more like faggot university
>he didnt go to hokkaido
LOSER

They're japanese they want have niggers on their team

Training for what?

I am studying mechanical engineering, do you think there are jobs for me at Tokyo?

can confirm. Tokyo loves black people, as long as they're not Nigerian.

do you speak japanese?
if so then you can work like an ant for 12 hours a day, get paid shit, and want to die
if you dont, then no.
t. live and work in japan

No, user, the Japanese don;t want subhuman on their team.
I work for a Japanese retailer. Not really a training which involves any skill. They have this program where every year a member oversea can go to the main office. They will probably introduce me to some guys in other department, drag me to some manufacturer and go out drinking at night.

Honestly, if you know Japanese the it would be better to get a job at oversea branches. They always need people who speak the language and know the way around. As long as you're honest and hard working, even if you have no skill they will train you

yeah thats my 5 year plan. Going to move out of tokyo in a few years and go to either seattle or singapore

Why the fuck would you want to work for a Japanese company? Dumb white faggot weeaboo, this isn't anime.

I actually did work in Japan, and even for an American company the work culture sucks. I would've rather been one of those faggy Eikaiwa teachers, because even though they make half of what I do they get to work 5 hrs a day and then go chase lonely housewife pussy and drink their fucking ass off.

>but muh cultural experience
>ummm...hehehe....uh d-do j-japanese g-girls really like white g-guys?
>I can name every character in one-piece

go kys faggot

fucking weeb lmao

Vietnam, Thailand, China, Malaysia are the places where the japanese investment are pouring in, will be easy to get a high pay job there. Korea too if you can stand the people.

how easy is it to buy your way into japan?

japan isnt china, so its not possible

literal little nigeria
Stay in shinjuku OP, cheap but lots of immigrants (non niggers)
Kanagawa is also good, and the non tourist part of asakusa is my favorite place to stay, also around nippori uguisudani is very traditional.

>VENIERIM CANEDUM SAPHOTACIKEREI

Your descendants will be Negroid.

It is done.

It's probably a POBox. Don't expect to find a real office.

if my son is a negroid, I will have no problem with him being a motherfucker too.