THE TRUTH ABOUT DERO

Every single cryptocurrency that you own right now is worth absolutely nothing.

That $100 you took out of your poorfag wagecuck check and bought BTC with? Nothing.

That $10,000 you grew from your initial investment of $500 by laboriously day-trading? Nothing.

That $20,000 you made off of an altcoin when it pulled a 50x? Nothing.

That $500,000 Blockfolio portfolio you've spent two years earning by investing in ETH early and are now in other coins? Nothing.

Everything you have in the digital realm is worth ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. The only value you have is the value the collective says you have. The only value you have is the value others are willing to pay for your coins. Bitcoin is only worth $10,000 because the collective has voted that it is worth $10,000. If the collective suddenly dictates that it wants to spend $100,000 on a BTC, that will be its new value. If the collective suddenly dictates that it wants to spend $100 on a BTC, that will be its new value. Marketcaps are a complete and total joke as it implies that millions of dollars are just sitting in some magic pool somewhere waiting to be withdrawn and that every single investor of that coin is entitled to the exact same value. I am about to let you in on a little secret that you probably already know about to some degree but don't want to admit to.

Whales. Control. EVERYTHING.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From BTC to fiat currency itself, the value of anything monetary is determined by those who have power. That dollar you hold in your hand is only worth a dollar because those who control society deem it to be worth a dollar. It is not backed up by anything. Even if it was still backed by gold, gold is only worth something because it is scarce and people want it. The second a matter manipulator is able to successfully replicate gold or transform something into gold, gold will become useless. Those in power will never let this happen and will kill anyone who tries to do it with their massive power.

For whales, it's not about money. Whales have more money than they could ever dream of. For whales, it's all about power. Being able to control and manipulate -- people, currency, whatever -- is what gives them a feeling of satisfaction. Some people who obtain a large amount of money might want to seclude themselves away somewhere (either by themselves or with family/friends) to improve themselves mentally, physically, spiritually, etc., but not whales. Whales want to CONTROL. Whales want to MANIPULATE. Whales either don't care about improving themselves or have tried, failed, don't want to think about it too hard, and just want to be entertained.

So, what am I getting at with all of this?

Let me first inform you about what DERO is:

DERO is fork of Monero. In December 2017, it was picked up by a small group of devs who decided to improve upon its code. They are rewriting this coin to Golang to combine the concepts of privacy and smart contracts. As you've heard, it's basically a combination of Ethereum and Monero. Unlike Enigma, DERO runs on its own blockchain and is minable. It has a small, but strong, userbase who plan on hodling this coin long-term. It has a 2 million coin premine, but that premine won't be fully unlocked until December 2021.

The premine is planned to be used to get it on exchanges, buy advertising, etc. There was no ICO for this coin. Its marketcap is at about $600,000 right now. Okay, so you read all that and are probably thinking, "So it's another pajeet coin." Let's make something perfectly clear: If by "pajeet" you mean "useless" then you are 100% correct. You would also be 100% correct in stating that literally ALL CRYPTOCURRENCIES ARE USELESS. As established above, these coins only have value because you believe they have value and others will buy it from you based on their belief of value.

Next, let's see how much money whales throw around for fun.

Look at EthPyramid. That thing has around $224,000 in it right now. PoWH3D has $275,000 in it. In YouCollect's World property alone, someone spent $350,000 just to buy it. In CryptoCountries's Japan property alone, someone spent $559,000 just to buy it. If you were to add up CryptoCountries's Top 10 properties, you would see that whales have spent over $4,000,000. The list goes on and on. These are fine examples of whales not caring about money. All they want is CONTROL. They want to use their money to get their name out there and be entertained.

Where does DERO fit into all of this?

DERO, in its current form, is a coin that whales eat for breakfast. Literally.

This coin is only on ONE exchange at the moment. The entire sell book is worth about $12,500. The entire order book is worth about $12,700. That means that for less than $30,000, a whale could buy up all the DERO in the sell book, sell that DERO back easily to the majority portion of the order book, then sell their remaining DERO for pretty much whatever the hell they want. They could literally buy DERO for 0.00005 BTC and sell it for 0.005 BTC or even 0.05 BTC.

>But nobody would buy it for that price!

You are 100% right. Nobody on that one small exchange would ever buy DERO for 1000x its current price. However, if whales start putting up thousands of DERO up for 0.05 BTC, do you honestly think miners are going to keep putting their orders up for 0.00005? Absolutely not. They might put it up for 0.005 or even 0.001, but the price is guaranteed to rise based on perceived value alone.

Now, let's say that NOBODY. BUYS. ANYTHING. It has been 2 weeks, and all the orders of DERO for 0.05 are just sitting there at the exchange because everyone who uses that exchange knows better. However, what will happen once DERO gets listed on a new exchange? That coin will be exposed to a new audience unaware of what DERO is. Once DERO hits their exchange, they will do research on the coin, and what will they find?

- Smart contracts
- Privacy
- A well-written whitepaper
- A realistic roadmap
- A roadmap that keeps EXCEEDING goalmarkers
- A chatroom where you can directly speak to the devs themselves
- A small, but strong, miner community that is more than willing to help you mine this coin

With some help from other whales buying DERO from the original whales, a fair amount of advertising on Facebook, YouTube, etc., and a strong core DERO team who keeps meeting and exceeding goals and expectations, people will buy DERO for the price of 0.05 because people will believe that to be its value.

Not only is this scenario possible, but it is extremely likely. In fact, it becomes more likely the more bullish this market becomes. Whales love to manipulate and control these things all the time.

Okay, so let's just say that the entire scenario I painted above does not happen. Let's say in the next 10 months, not ONE. SINGLE. WHALE. touches DERO at all. As I've pointed out, this coin has a strong dev team, a roadmap they keep exceeding, and multiple exchange listing planned for the future alongside parterships they will obtain IF they follow through with their roadmap. This coin, at the very LEAST, is expected to have a 10x by EoY with ZERO whale involvement based on the natural growth of the coin. I'm sorry, do you HATE free money? Is a 10x not good enough for you?

In conclusion, there is no guarantee that DERO is going to go any higher than $5 by EoY just like there is no guarantee that BTC will be over $100 by EoY. The value of all cryptocurrencies is based on the perceived value the collective give to it based on the combined efforts of a dev team's work and the work a whale bunch puts in by advertising and buying the coin. If you throw $10 into this coin now and it is worth $100 by EoY, will you really be mad? On the contrary, if you throw nothing into this coin and it pulled a miracle 1000x due to its low marketcap and high prospects, you might be joining Reddit's suicide forum due to how bad you'll feel for not even putting in a little amount. Missing an opportunity like this is like missing an opportunity to get something like DAD, XXX, or CHAN in your ID. You just don't want to miss out.

DERO is nothing more than one out of thousands of altcoins, all of which are worthless by themselves. The question is: Will whales ignore this coin, or will whales see the entertainment value in this? In this market, it's all a gamble. DYOR and come to your own conclusion.

/END

Good post user, should I buy DERO or 0xBitcoin?

That's some elaborate shilling, you deserve a (you)

This shit is the worst.

I'd rather buy LINK and that says a lot.

Is this the peak of shitcoin shilling? Pajeet's mona lisa? Truly outstanding, I would buy some if it wasnt garbage

>Missing an opportunity like this is like missing an opportunity to get something like DAD, XXX, or CHAN in your ID. You just don't want to miss out.

...wait a minute...

All cryptocurrencies have no value. If you believe the value others will be willing to pay for 0xBitcoin in the future based on its principles will give you a higher return than investing in DERO, then go for it. It's all just one giant gamble anyway.

[applause continues]

This is truly a masterpiece post of shilling. Pajeet bless.

Actually imagine being the level of sperg required to write all of this.

Oh and tldr of course.

You are one educated Indian person.

Btw the discord group for FUDing this must be asleep right now.

>All cryptocurrencies have no value.
Except you are able to buy shit with it and convert it to fiat.

So it completely has value and doesn't at all not have value.

...which also has no value. Fiat is worth nothing. There is no arguing this point. Fiat is only worth what value people give to it. You live your entire life with fiat always being able to buy anything you need without ever understanding how the fiat of other countries have crashed. Being in the United States means the least risk of fiat every crashing, but that doesn't mean it's impossible.

The main group is on slack, but if you're interesting in discord, here's the link, although it's quiet right now: discord gg/RumaMu

>Fiat is worth nothing. There is no arguing this point. Fiat is only worth what value people give to it.
did you just smoke pot for the first time? fucking idiot

"The value of any good is determined by its supply and demand and the supply and demand for other goods in the economy. A price for any good is the amount of money it takes to get that good."

The point I'm getting at is that cryptocurrencies are all just one giant gamble. The reason BTC is so high is because the demand for it is so high. If everyone just magically dumped BTC and went into ETH, BTC could fall to $500 overnight and ETH could skyrocket to $7,000 overnight. The odds of a group of whales doing this are astronomically low, however.

>it like totally dosent have value maaan it isn't even REAL maaaan
>except it has value man, the value you GIVE to it man....

"No guys, listen, things COULD be exchanged for other things for either MORE or LESS than they can be now, so none of those things are worth ANYTHING."

Wow dude, people are willing to change how much of one thing they'll exchange for another thing. Is this your evidence that everything is worthless?

By themselves, a piece of paper is a piece of paper. A digital code is a digital code. Ayy lmaos could land tomorrow and make every single currency on this planet obsolete. Will it happen? Extremely doubtful. That doesn't change the fact that the only value something has is the value people give to it.

Meaning BTC could fall to $100 overnight if people let it. Meaning Chainlink could go to $1000 overnight if enough people believe.

what is government if words have no meaning?

Why is this coin getting shilled so much? It’s only on one fucking exchange

First day in economic studies huh ?

>shilled so much
>two or three threads per day
>compared to the hundreds of VEN threads per day
>compared to the thousands of LINK threads per day

So overshilled

tell me how I cashed out 76k then dumb nigger

nice free money, nice turtle coin

>Fuck the idea, the only thing that matters is the number of exchanges, even soon after a PoW coin

ok ill mine this shit but i wont buy it

is the miner gonna have some pajeet virus or something? i probably shouldnt bother asking the shill

will a 1080 get me very far? hows the difficulty?

It's cryptonight (same as monero) which is a pretty difficult algorithm and is better CPU mined