Question

Does anything actually exist beyond physicality?

No.

everything "burns" if you "heat" it hot enough converting every physicality into energy, so the real question is:

Does anything actually exist beyond energy?

is energy not the movement of physical pieces?

I'm implying physical pieces are nothing more or less than compressed energy

Define "physicality"

The physical universe. My laptop on this table. The laptop and table being comprised of electrons and protons and nuclei in varying quantities.

Physicality as in: Quantities of divisible elements.

Does/can anything exist beyond/outside that?

I'd assume even thoughts, though seemingly non-physical, are in fact chemical reactions, thus, physical.

I could be completely wrong in my initial assumptions though.

Hmm... Well then, what is energy?

Look at holographic universe

I don't like science-fiction

bump

No, because physics encompasses it all. You find some new thing outside the universe. That's now part of physics.

Define "physical universe"
There more to it than just protons, electrons and neutrons

Yes, metaphysically

Spacetime.

>does anything exist beyond existence
>do any electrons exist beyond the electron field

I mean, this is a really, really circuitous question. Are you asking if anything exists that we cannot sense? Or if anything exists that we cannot interact with? Thousands of things that humans cannot sense, but for something to be totally non-interacting with the universe would mean it doesn't exist. Not in any testable sense.

You don't know what you're talking about. "Energy" is not something that exists alone. It is always in reference to the thing it's stored in. Furthermore, energy as it is, doesn't exist. It's inherently unobservable and only differences in energy can be ever observed at any time since they are entirely relative to a particular reference frame.

>Piccard
>Donder
>Henriot
>Fowler
>Guye

Literally who?

There's more than that

quantum information and consciousness

Prove they aren't physical

Existence is incoherent.

Physical is a poor term since physicality is just a residual acclimation of repelling electrical discharges from "collapsed" wave functions.
Shit disappears when you look really really close.
Go ahead. Look.

>Does anything actually exist beyond physicality?
Car Insurance
Love
International Banking Law
Faggotry
Marriage
OP's love of cock (though this one is nearly tangible)

kek

All physical, including cock-lust.

Conceptions.
- Infinity
- Empty space
- Oneness
- Belief
- Laws
etc.

how are we supposed to know? maybe there are another universes out there?

fuck you!

Chi.

>tfw poincare probably died before this picture was taken

our particular universe contained within its eleven-dimensional membrane floating among infinite other universes and timelines in higher dimensional hyperspace

What is energy? We have no fucking clue.

There is only a fake separation from what you think is physical and non-physical. If there is something non-physical happening, or subjective or spiritual or whatever you want to call it, it is physical as well...science probably hasn't explained it yet. Does that discredit the non-physical?... no

Aren't they a consequence of physical estructures?.

The consciousness is a result of the configuration of the brain, destroy all the matter of yourself, and your consciouness is over