O
P

L
O
S
S

the question is who bought in first place

jesus christ please clear your notifications

Smart people, who understand that margin selling is the only way to profit off a market that's shrinking.

Tickle Pajeet and the PBC pump and dump shilled this coin to their cryptoboomers

did they predict their own dump?

FUCK YOU ALL

I HATE YOU FAGGOTS

WATCHED MY 500 DOLLARS GO TO 5k DOLLARS AND BACK TO 2000 DOLLARS

WHAT THE FUCKL

oh no, you only 4x'd your money at this point in time!
how terrible! only 4x!

FUYCK YOU MY PORTFOLIO IS UNDER ITS INITIAL NOW

FUCK YOU

YOU NIGGER FAGGOTS

FUCK THIS PRODUCT ACTUALLY FUCKING WORKS TOO

WHY WOULD ANYONE SELL IT

no, it doesn't work you retarded little faggot
you're going to get burned even harder if you are the type of stupid shit who believes anything shilled to him
>muh crowd sourced market predictions!
>muh magic math bot solved the market and YOU can use it! but only if you pay us ;)
and you believed that

idiot

ok I'm actually retarded

I just fucking market sold

and the volume is low

just lost another $800 for no reason

KILL MEAKJIHFAEWJVHAERWVHAEWRJHVAERSFJAEWJCKVAERWNJKAEWRNVAWEKJFNVAEWKJVNAWEKJNVAEJWKNFAKJWENF

It's ok, we all gonna make it.

ok nevermind that's not what did it, I had an error with my original BTC input and had more BTC in my portfolios that BTC I actually had - no money lost, just thought I had more money than I actually did

I need to chill the fuck out

good night guys.

to the guy who told me I should've sold at 30c, sorry I called you a retard. You were right

FUCK

Some of you are faggots

some of you are alright

really FUCKING hard to find out which one of yous are retarded shit streeters and which ones are decent

Damn you are going to jump in front of a trunk when the bounces back.

nah the market sell actually worked ok with very little variance, I thought I had more BTC than I actually did.You're nice though, thanks for being nice to a retard like me. We're all gonna make it i hope

If I can buy the second level package I will buy back in with BTC. I promise you that. Until then I can't trust it. If BTC dips one more time it will probably go back to 5 cents. I can't handle that.

If you "can't handle" a dip you are glass handed faggot who should stick to savings accounts. You just sold the bottom. Just buy back in now or neck yourself in a week when its up 20%.

I will cum so hard if this goes back down to three cents

accumulation

kek wasnt this getting shilled hard yesterday?
Apparently there has been a shift significant enough that confidence is gone?
Or perhaps just another means of snatching up cheap coins.

I can't HANDLE it because its most of my portfolio

I LITERALLY CAN'T

I can't have most of my porfolio be a bleeding volatile shitcoin

its stupid. It was dumber not to sell when I was up so fucking much

Yeah, you fucked up. Never go all in. But what do you do now? Sell the bottom? No, this is a juicy buying opportunity. If I fucked up like you I would just put the rest of my portfolio in CND right now and ride the guaranteed 20%+ pump from this dip. But you obviously don't have the balls do that which is why you will never make it in crypto. Never let the price impact how you value something. Applies to almost everything in life.

I actually didn't go all in, its not that it was all of my money, I put in $500 and it ballooned to 5k, and deflated to 2k, but was worth >25% of my portfolio because I didn't take profit to spread

You're not wrong about buying though. I'm putting up a juicy buy order lower. But I really don't see CND rising until in this market, because:

people don't really give a shit about signals in a sideways/dying market, its not as profitable

plus alts die in this BTC bear market shit

for these 2 reasons CND is bleeding hard and will probably continue to until BTC gets back up to like 15k and stabilizes