Who beyond JUST'd right now?

who beyond JUST'd right now?

wait til btcp starts gaining traction. to everyone that couldn't/didn't sell higher, hold your zcl as well. announcements soon.

I have ZCL and I'm sure it's going to be abandonware when BTCP starts rolling out

850 euros into 40

Ending myself if btcp is not worth something

Holyshit, this went to a moon mission soon 1-2 weeks ago, wth happened?

JUST

give us our BTCP

MOMMY MAKE IT STOOOOOP

Whale bro here

Thanks for buying my bags these past months.

Fucking idiots...

Don't any of you brainlets use stop loss orders?

had to hold for the snapshot today.. ill sell in like 3 months when its back to $50 or something..

selling all this sweet BTCP in 3 years >:)

just what i've heard from whales (to hold zcl). even the most random shitcoins pump eventually, and zcl's a community-based coin where devs from wherever the hell can step up and continue development (and possibly masternodes + other forks of zcl)

You just know someone out there bought a load of this stuff cause "the chart looked good" yesterday, not knowing about the fork.

Was there even time to sell after the snapshot?
It was already at 80 at the time.

It’s still $30 on shittrex and people are buying... do they know something?

That's the danger of investing without research

bittrex jewed a lot of people on this one, by not announcing whether they were supporting/not supporting the fork, they forced people to move ZCL off of the exchange, then after the snapshot the wallet was down for (((maintenance))) so you couldn't even move ZCL back to the exchange

yeah keep doing what the whales tell you poorfag i'm sure they have your best interests at hearr

They knew exactly what they were doing and made a fuck ton of money doing it.

yeah fuck bittrex, they could have announced this shit a few days in advance at least. I didn't have ZCL but my friend had a bunch that he bought at 200 per coin, just to get bitcoin private. He lost it all

>it's Bittrex fault because they not announced the support or not of a scam coin fork
>it's not my fault that I bought blind betting in a Bittrex listing of a shitty coin pumped only because has "Bitcoin" in its name

Why would it be worth anything? It has about the same demand as ZCL but a much higher supply. Basic economics says it will be worth less.

Bought 5 at $155; sold at $165 after I tried out the wallet.

No, it’s priced in

where there any people that actually bought after the BTCP rollout?

Basic economics doesn't work here, this is a fucking hype driven crypo market, also the increase in supply is marginal when you account for the fact that half of it won't be claimed and a quarter is up to exchanges to distribute

Bought @ $100. Sold 70% @ $180. Sold rest after snap shot @ $75. Feels good.

I almost bought a few when it was $90 before it hit ATH's. Glad I didn't but I would've sold because I felt like the Bitcoin Private just kept on getting pushed back

It's 100% higher on Bittrex than on Cryptopia. Why is no one arbitraging this?

I cant.. I just cant believe people fell for this
and for some extra useless monopoly tokens that will never be worth more than the zclassic itself

Why do people keep falling for these shitcoins? Are you people really this dumb?

>implying exchange wallets work

The Bittrex wallet went down before they announced they would be distributing BTCP. It is still offline.

btcp gonna be such a dud lmaoooo

I hope none of you guys are this stupid. Most of the value was in Bitcoin Private which ZCL holders own, if they had it during the snapshot. Bitcoin Private can open as high as $200 in two days.

I hope to god it never goes above $50 and drops. I live on pain and suffering.

>zcl's a community-based coin

yeah this is this recent phenomena i call
"coincucking"
were people get off to their bags
i see it all the time
research is needed from academia on this