WARNING

Everyone talking about the tweet, but let me remind you all that Waltonchain after been around for half a year, still doesn't have a working website and do you really expect them to build a blockchain lmao. This will be the biggest flop of the year, just watch their spagueti coded wallets getting hacked right after mainnet release.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/80yd7m/the_post_waltonchain_doesnt_want_you_to_see/
t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MAINNET DELAY
>6 MONTHS TO MAKE WEBSITE
>LOADS LIKE A FAX MACHINE
>NO SSL

AHHAHAHAHAHAAA

you dont have a clue user

>anti-counterfeiting project
>creates counterfeit contest winners

Its like pottery

these scam chinks removed my post twice on reddit. it got like a million views

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/80yd7m/the_post_waltonchain_doesnt_want_you_to_see/

There has to be someone out there who is 50/50 on Walton and Mobius. Right now he's squealing at his computer and his mother is calling the police.

Saltywalties on suicide watch HAHAHAHA

They don't even speak English. Don't they teach that in school?

the guys who cant work twitter or make a good website are building a blockchain.
kek

here is a little secret from someone who gets top 10 in every kucoin competition, dont go for number one, you cant win it, its fictional. there is no tesla or lambo, if there was they would be taking pictures of that for twitter, number one slot 95% of the time is the company trading with itself one night at 40,000 ish coins a second.

go baka to reddit

I smell a coordinated hack/fud campaign from venjeets.
Not falling for this bullshit.
Plus it’s old as fuck look it says Valentine’s Day

I smell a coordinated fud campaign. Don’t fall for it guys.

I urge you to look into this on your own instead of just assuming it's a FUD campaign. It may end up saving you a some money.

They're both shit.

walton cucks will be killing themselves eoy, screen cap this

holy shit...he said...he said....he said...
op doesnt have a clue

I have.
It’s bullshit.

Obvious fud campaign from their petty competition

can you explain how it's a fud campaign? this all started over this wtc twitter fiasco, how is this vechain's fault? you dumb fucking mong

you are so fucking deluded it hurts. Cope moar.

Waltonchain is banning everyone from their telegram for asking it's a scam. They literally made it a game of who can ban the fastest. Start asking in their telegram: "Is Waltonchain a scam?" or something similar. Ask as much as you can before they ban you within 2 seconds.

t me/waltonchain_en

is this some kind of reverse vechain fud?

will we have to go swiming through the womb of the CEOs mother to find a website or something