>filename his how I feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BFrkRFgHLVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DELET THIS

my god what the fuck is that

WE GOT A FOLLOW UP PICTURE

tell him to put it back in the oven

This is a cry for help. Talk to him and ask him if he's okay.

OP here
He's apparently trying to cook lasagna to impress a girl because he told her that he can cook.

Tell him he better have a pretty big dick to compensate for his inability to lasagna.

whats wrong with it you guys? looks alright in the 2nd pic (which is presumably after he cooked it)

what are the unmelted rectangles? it looks like tofu or something.

Maybe butter. Kinda looks like it. Maybe cheese

Its cheese

Really nigga?

Benis

Enjoy your raw macaroni plates. That shit is uncooked

>Maybe butter. Kinda looks like it. Maybe cheese
If they haven't melted by the time the rest of the dish cooked, they can't be butter. They can't be cheese either for that matter since I don't know of cheese that is THAT heat resistant.

Please kill him

Jesus christ how difficult can it be to search for a recipe and follow it

If that cheese wasn't melted it was probably undercooked. Hope that wasn't the final product.

everything in lasagna is precooked anyways. You boil the pasta. You brown the meat and add it to sauce on a burner so it's all warm. The oven melts the cheese and makes it one uniform temperature. It probably tastes the same regardless of his lack of spreading stuff around or getting browned bubbles in the cheese. I bet it's still perfectly edible and fine to eat. Not every one is so pretentious about the look of it as long as it tastes fine. It may even be better without the hard crunchy dried out pasta on the edges.

Did he even pre-boil his lasagna noodles though? They look uncooked in the first picture.

I assume he did but if he didn't then now I can understand the point of all this.

Unboiled pasta (which basically gets cooked in the sauce) makes for a way better lasagna. Otherwise, it's just a pasta dish arranged in a flat pan

I've seen the ones that can be baked in the sauce but never tried it with normal lasagna pasta sheets/whatever you call them. Does it work if you use enough sauce?

>lasagna
>cheese
No.

>lasagna
>noodles
You're a fucking idiot, son.

I don't think it works with just "regular" plates, too much starch, it just creates a gelatinous mess, I'd assume.

I'm talking the ones that are supposed to be baked in the sauce, I honestly don't now what's different about those, but they thicken the sauce a bit, and just soak up the flavour. I feel like this is actual lasagna, as opposed to just pasta with sauce, with melted cheese on top.

But I'm not Italian, no idea if the "cook-in-sauce" variety are actually traditional or just modern convenience stuff.

What the fuck are you smoking? Seek sunlight you fucking nerd.

Lasagna doesn't have cheese?

Where do you even get lasagna sheets though?

I guess I am fucking retarded. Can someone explain what's wrong with this?

Your friend needs an intervention

Lure him into a room with a big monitor and put this on the screen: youtube.com/watch?v=BFrkRFgHLVk

It's for his own good

Most dishes would traditionally use fresh pasta which cooks in a couple of minutes, so they most certainly would add the raw pasta and bake it, especially with pasta as thin as lasagne.

What is that white sauce? Bechamel? Mayonnaise? Ranch dressing?

Sorry, I knew it was cheese. What I meant I guess was what kind of cheese is it? The other two kinds of cheeses melted but these chunks are resisting the heat unnaturally. They barely even browned.

It's severely undercooked. The cheese has barely melted let alone browned, and the pasta is dry and uncooked. The sauce is clearly too thick/dry, and the cheese looks like it was distributed by a spastic wearing boxing gloves. Why the fuck half of it is grated and half of it sliced is beyond me, then just thrown around haphazardly. It all adds up to one shitty looking lasagna. I think the real punchline though is that this is meant to impress someone.

>Why the fuck half of it is grated and half of it sliced is beyond me
Probably different kinds of cheeses. One soft cheese that can't be grated, and at least one hard cheese which can be grated.

Even conceding that the cheese which didn't melt is the softer of the two, why the fuck would you use soft cheese to top a lasagna or any baked dish?

Maybe if you're a shart.

yeah it's fucking mayo and ranch you retard

I've never seen a cheeseless lasagna even online. Maybe if you were to google cheeseless lasagna but yeah...

>Italians don't eat cheese

>I grew up in a poor as fuck, rural Italian shithole that couldn't afford cheese, so my garbage, disgusting excuse of an "authentic" lasagna doesn't have cheese, and the rest of the country laughs at me

Chef John told me to.
Also Gennaro Contaldo.

To see the strings of cheese pull away with each bite

>why the fuck would you use soft cheese to top... any baked dish?
Isn't pizza usually topped with mozzarella?

>shartposters being dumb as fuck as usual

Is that sarcasm? It seems like sarcasm. I'm just trying to understand why OP is disgusted.

It was indeed sarcasm. It's most likely ricotta if US based. Mixed with parmesan and maybe egg