Twink here

twink here
live with my parents in massachusetts looking at houses up here is god awful. HOWEVER they are moving to Texas in a few years specifically Houston. The houses in that area are only 100k or 40k for a broken uninhabitable house. My question is would it possibly be worthwhile to fix a broken down home say a 2 bedroom one for me and one to rent out to someone.

is that you

Depends....

Are you a builder? Can you contract quality work at cheap prices? Can you source materials for your project at cheap prices?

>Is it possible to fix and rent out houses
Well fuck what do you think, retard? Do people do that day to day to make a living, or do you think its all a meme?

>yes
The only thing stopping you is the fact you're a stupid fag that sits around on the screen all day, when you should be fixing up the house

so fuck off
and go fix the house
be sure to rent out to someone with aids though

Disgusting image btw

>twink builder

If that photo is you I will give you advice

no
no

this is me

and i used to be blonder

>those soulless eyes

fucking inbred brits

you've got a really chokeable face/head

>brits

yasss

op's a fag

Well close enough,

The long and the short of it is yes, it’s always worth it to flip a house.

However,

You make your money when you buy it. The better the deal the more work you’ll have to put in to make it worth it. Look at your life and your habits an assess how much work you can put in vs how much you want to put in, then factor out about how much you’ll make vs how much you’ll spend, and if it looks good, go for it!

Read Rich Dad Poor Dad by Kiyosaki, he does a lot with real estate and it’s really insightful.

Also post nudes

this isnt fucking /soc/ you CANCER
you're not even talking about your house reno, just posting pictures hoping to get noticed by a rich autist
guess what
most arent gay

Thanks ill take a look.
Fuck off I didnt do it for you.

rich autists can literally pay for hookers who look like brad pitt, why tf would they want to go after inbred rat faces?

Good, also mass sucks I’m sure you know

bend over

yes daddy

Fuck off, bro. Absolutely degenerate, we don't want to look at your shit.

Have you had a BBC before?

You did it for homos that think this is /soc/

fuck off you absolute cancer
Still not even talking about fixing up the rooms, the extent of the damage or required renovation etc

just attentionwhoring like the stupid faggot you are

Yup infact i still have a fuck buddy thats a bbc guy

>attentionwhoring
maybe you missed the part when we were talking about the rich dad book

>twink
Sounds good
>escaping liberal faggot MA for TX
Even better, go on
>Posts a picture
Fish lip looking fuck

3/10, would consider painting face if drunk, had better twinks, and had twinks dig it when I kissed them with dip in- that's a keeper.

I wish I had a bf, not like any of the sissy ones

post feminine benis

Maybe you missed the part where the homo posted like 5 pictures of the same queer as if this place is /soc/

this is why noone likes you except other reddit nancyboys

this is worse than /pol/ idiots, at least they kept it somewhat Veeky Forums related, even if it was with a paranoid tilt

FACT: I LOLed harder in this thread than any other on biz in weeks.

The fucken state of this place!

No.

Houston is all niggers and spics. Literally worst place on the planet to own properties you want to rent.

T. Texan.

If you want to get into flipping look into vancouver, toronto, sf, new york, austin, maybe atlanta.

Those are the only cities with robust and fast enough growth to make the margins worth while

god i hope you try this and fail