Do women know something we don't biz?

do women know something we don't biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-fKBapAkWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>"Women are less adept at realizing rewards due to being more risk averse in general."

what the fuck is this, post a link

How much you wanna bet this faggot has never even seen a live pussy?

More like they dont participate and therefore dont get burnt by scams

Its like saying you're living a full life because you cant get hurt by staying in your room for ten years straight

cryptos high volatility is what keeps women from investing / kept them from being early adopters

HAHAHAHAHA

you know it feels fucking great to know that white men make up the majority of all early adopters and thus all huge winners in crypto.

>feed me clickbait OP, ME HUNGRY
kys unironically

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-fKBapAkWQ

Yea, but are women adept at creating new breakthrough technology or becoming billionaires? No, due to being more risk averse in general.

sauce on pic?

no

no they definetly dont

The know how to suck a rich mans cock

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Every middle aged mom is part of some half assed MLM scheme thinking they're going to get rich while little suzie and johnny take their naps.

Women don't buy bitcoin because they don't understand it. They understand yoga pants and skin care. so they join lululemon or nerium. Just general female dumbfuckery

>Its like saying you're living a full life because you cant get hurt by staying in your room for ten years straight

All female markets? Like, there's never been a maxi pad bubble?

dat muff is so damn fuckable

I just jerked off, but now I want seconds

ffs

My mom and all her friends are in one I have no idea how she can't see the writing on the wall.

Fucking Beanie Babies.

YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE

Any moron can call everything a scam and have sour grapes till the end of time for missing out.

It takes skill to be able to identify scams while still investing in the good stuff. There's a reason there's no female Warren buffet.

Idk, ask these sexy bitches