Who is your favorite alternative scientist and why?

Who is your favorite alternative scientist and why?

Mine is pic related because he is smarter than all of them and didnt need acadummia to achieve it.

This guy is a complete idiot the only thing he is good at is taking iq test, id imagine that is all you would do when you feel inadequate because your life is shit and you live in a trailer. You take tons of these stupid ass test to find reassurance, and you end up being good at taking them, what a hack

he took one test and scored higher than anyone ever has

please dont be mad because his brain is inherently better than yours in every way

You're trolling hard

%triforce

if trolling is stating the cold hard truth then i guess i am

Jealous, because you're worth less than one of his fingernails, brainlet?

im not the one pissing my pants and calling the smartest man in america an idiot because i cant handle the truth that he is inherently superior to 99.999999999999% of the human race, including myself

inherently superior because he took some faggot test that's been refuted many times. I'll probably achieve much more than this deluded white trash scum.

Burkhard Heim

He BTFO the standard model so bad by being able to calculate particle masses (standard model can't do this) that shills did damage control saying he embedded the experimental mass values into his formulas.

Who is this guy?

Also, how is he an alternative scientist?
Where is his work? What does it achieve
or explain?

>achieving more than a guy who came up with the theory of everything
You're not even smart enough to pick low hanging fruit

He is a clown dont worry yourself over it

>saying he embedded the experimental mass values into his formulas.

Sort of, it looks like what he did was produce equations that that give experimental masses by default. I've not done much research into it (since things that are outside the mainstream are normally outside the mainstream for a reason) but there was some guy who posted on physics forums (yeah, not the best source, but no one else is looking into it). Anyway after 5 years of research, and changing his mind on it twice, he realised that Heim had started with the masses and then constructed equations that would give those masses.

He is obviously a charlatan

A test created by pseudoscientist

writing almost anything in bait thread like this is failing really basic intelligence test. the only way not to fail that test is to acknowledge that this is bait thread and everyone posting here has failed.

>Reading this thread

Thank you for your guidance,
Professor Falken.

This image is hilarious.

He came up with his CTMU, a "unified reality theory", and genuinely believes he truly, actually understands reality.

His CTMU is certainly something in a class by itself. While he probably ultimately has some kind of extremely subtle autism manifest only at his level of trans-human hyperintelligence, I can't rule out the possibility that he truly does understand reality as he believes he does, and that he is the only one who can (bar possibly hyper-intelligent successors to humanity).

Perhaps his CTMU is like trying to explain Kant to a chimp.

He changed his mind twice? Thought it was just once. So his final position is that it's all bunk? Oh well that's a shame, Heim was our last hope to travel interstellar.

I thought Schrödinger's name was changed to "odin" until I looked closer. It's just because of the way the physicists were cropped out from the Solvay conference photo.

WHO THE FUCK IS HE???

There are like four meme scientists on this entire board. Do your homework.

Christopher Langan, the man with the highest recorded IQ. Literally 200+. Impossible to test at those levels.

>So his final position is that it's all bunk?
Yep, he started off thinking it was bunk, then changed his mind and thought that there might be something to it and then in 2011 changed his mind again when he read a chapter in one of Heim's books and found at least 3 major mistakes in a particular derivation. Yet it still came out with the right answers. It was at that point everything unravelled. I agree though, it would have been really interesting if he'd been onto something.

Christopher Langan, he's got a really high IQ and an opinion of himself to go with it. Seriously the guy has a massively inflated ego. He dropped out of university because he was convinced he could teach his professors more than they could teach him, to date he's done nothing that has indicated this is true.

FTFY

Mochizuki, Kaku and Tyson. Never heard of this one before. Also he is white, Veeky Forums only mocks ethnic minority scientists.

Magnum Opus here, He is just like me, on a different plane of existence, too advanced to be understood, a single patrician mind in a world of plebs.

Wildberger.
Sure he's a bit dogmatic, but his explanations are great (often missing in college lectures) and he makes trig fun again (fuck calculators)

The IQ Test Solving Ability distribution is LITERALLY equal to that of IQ.

he's almost like a new age ramanujan, except more of philosophy. he didnt get much education because his parents were abusive and did not encourage his profound talents even as a child. his father used him as a party entertainer, having him recite facts from memory, and beat him.

he can do all the advanced math neumann and euler and godel etc were doing with painful ease, but his main focus is his unified theory

he is literally the definition of raw untapped genius.

it's too bad he never had the support the other hyper-geniuses had (newton, neumann, tao, etc)

Yes, but other than taking an IQ test, what has he done? Why should I care about this person who has to be called an "alternative scientist"?

I wonder how Marie Curie felt about being the lone sausageless part of that sausagefest.

because like it or not he's special and he has special ideas

just because we comparatively mouth drooling retards cant fully comprehend him, it doesnt mean he isnt worth caring about

it may be 100 years before people start to really understand and appreciate his work, as has happened with countless uber-geniuses in the past

I wonder how she felt being the only one who had no real achievements

>tfw Marie Curie became a feminist icon even though she gave precisely zero fucks about feminism

Marie and Pierre were also one of the most autistic couples out there, it was kind of sweet in a way.

>le pierre did everything

She literally discovered radium and did most of her work years after his death.

Remember she outlived her husband by thirty years.

Odin would have been a good nickname for him

Got any good stories that outline their autistic love?