How often does the market need to correct for you to finally see that we're fucking stuck...

How often does the market need to correct for you to finally see that we're fucking stuck? You won't get rich with this shit anymore. It's over. Every time it goes up by 5% it just goes down by 5% again. There are no moon missions. Your research is irrelevant. It is fucking over.

Then why the fuck wouldn’t you buy at the dip and sell at the peak? Rinse, repeat, millionaire by EOY. Derp.

Because it's not obvious where dip and peak are? I'm already buying and selling for some profit, but it's pretty much impossible to time.

You just said 5%. Just go with that and you’ll be fucking fat bitches in no time.

Engine is cold but turning over.

Circle acquiring Polo is going to light the match.

Wait for it.

Thanks just bought 100k

if you are unable to recognise a great buy opportunity, you deserve to stay poor.

Price action is down, but development and interest in the space is increasing.

Also, volatility decreasing and so is volume, so the market is waiting for a big movement in either direction. Quite a lot of bearish sentiment (using APIs from exchanges), but the media and crypto communities are rather bullish.

Do the math dipshit.

nigga im up like 300% this week alone. How about you do some research before you start complaining.

hes not etong uknow

*one month passes*
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH ITS ALL OVER
I made 2.5x my profits during the dip and correction. That's THIS YEAR

Wow, you randomly invested at the right time. Genius investor right here. There are a lot of people who are down like 60% from their initial investment, because they started in late December or early January. You just got lucky.

Try being on /biz back in 2015 OP
You uMale uFags only know the bullmarket of 2017.

Timmy I told you to go to bed. We know you lost all that saved up allowance after pushing all in in January but you just have to let it go.

>"omg there isnt gigantic moon missions everyday crypto is dying everything sucks its all OVER"
pic related is op

>uMale uFags
Is this a meme you are trying to start?
Cause I want out.

>pic related is op
yeah...we got it user
we know how it works with the images

>when a failure blames it on the market
not everyone was meant to make it buddy.

more like thats this larp lmao

pic related is you

uMale ufag detected

uMale uFag detected

samefagging this hard

so you started investing in January and are now making threads like this?

but fucking fat bitches is what poor people do

pls respond

Every word you type REEKS of pilpul and soy, ugh

you arent going to make it

the problem is: WHICH SHITCOIN TO BUY OVER THE ZILLION SHITCOINS.

Yes, interest is growing, but we have no real assurance of which coins will be used or if banks will develop their own coins, etc.

It ain't over, it's just stuck.

Give it a few months.

Why do you have to share your retarded opinion? Do you really Think no coin Will 100x?

>oh it stopped going up constantly? yeah its game over

Im fully prepared to sit through another 3 year bear market.

Who gives a fuck about the banks? Crypto is an alternative to banks, and was created as a response to those greedy fuckers getting bailed out in 2009. FUCK the banks.