Failed my multivariable calc class

>failed my multivariable calc class
>freshman year, doing shitty in all other classes as well

Is life over after this? College is only going to get harder. Is there any point in continuing? My GPA is shit, I will never get a research position or opportunity to go to grad school after this, why even try any more

can i still be an astronaut? do they take people who fail multivariable calc?

it'll be ok, dude

If you really want to be an astronaut, just keep fighting for it. Failure at this stage isn't catastrophic. Just redouble your efforts

Just quit. You should go those with ease to get into harder stuff.

My multivariable calc teach is actually retarded I think. I do not blame you bro these weeks are absolute hell for us students.

How bad will linear algebra be if taking it right after getting a 79 in Multi as a freshman?

You need little to no training in formal math to be an astronaut, (ground control probably does all the calculations for you), don't give up your dreams dude

Tbh, most University teachers are retarded and assholes.
I had better math teachers at fucking CC.

If you're doing linear algebra for engineers it's EC PC

t. guy who got 95% before exam and dropped to 80% after

My multivariable calc prof had one of the most silent math classes I've ever had, and regularly got angry with silence and questioned if students had taken the previous quarter. He also used me as an example to insult the rest of the class when I did reasonably well on the first quiz. Joke's on him, I actually had no clue what I was doing because he was an awful instructor, and barely passed, having to teach myself. Almost quit taking math.

Fucking might have fucked up my Calc II exam and will get under 90 in the course. Got 89.7 in my C/UNIX course and I might get rounded down (too many people getting As in that course).

Fuck loafting around BOYS

Yeah, they take in people who fail multivariable calc after said people drink bleach.

Astronaut was just an example, I don't want to specifically be an astronaut

but is it pretty much impossible to go to a good graduate school if I have a shit GPA at the end of freshman year? Is it pretty much impossible to become a scientist?

yes it is
you're going to be working at McDonalds for the rest of your life because you spent the semester posting anime faces on Veeky Forums instead of going to class
kill yourself

>posting anime faces on Veeky Forums instead of going to class
>kill yourself
how did you know

I did the same but where is my shitty GPA?

Yeah except I also didn't learn the material, that's the difference

Yeah, you fucked up.

its ok though right?
what should i do for freshman summer

>failed my multivariable calc class
How? It's actually even easier than calculus.

If you failed, then yes. You should just quit. Signs are that you're dumb or think you're "entitled" to good grades. You're not.

Also. Fuck off

>How?
the how part is obvious, I didn't go to lecture and didn't do the homework

I didn't say I was entitled to good grades either, that being said I think I will just retake next semester instead of giving up, thank you for the encouragement!

then you failed out of laziness, not out of lack of ability.

with that said, go to fucking class you inbred

It's over user. The only choice for you now is to turn to a life of cocks and lust as livelihood.

>i