Vitalik calls out Veeky Forums pajeets!

oh great, here come the normies

How much ETH does he still hold?

He might lose enthusiasm in his project if he holds too little

I bet my whole LINK stack that vitalik is a Veeky Forums regular and is only saying that to throw off the scent

Bet you won't say that to my face basterd bitch

Embarrassing autism.

Why'd that kiddie diddler blame us? Fuck money skelly, after all we did for that prick.

The amount of people getting scammed by shit like that, even in some cases directly after being told that they are scams on the literal same account, is kind of depressing

so many retards

>pajeetalik actually thinks scammers come from Veeky Forums

Faggot pedo fuck.
Someone shitpost that bitch we're not pajeet-friendly.

We literally should set up concentration camps for those things. Ban them at the very fucking least if the WORTHLESS GOD DAMN MODS WOULD GIVE US COUNTRY FLAGS.

He's the dark knight you cunt, he has to distance his self from us to ascend into golry where he'll reign over us in a cypher punk world, finally introducing global UBI regardless of governments, winning us over again.

please sir buterin dont talk like that to us here sir you will get aswift indian ass kick if you keepit up here

>wanting to turn this into /int/ with a sprinkle of Veeky Forums

every board that has enabled flags has devolved into shitposting bants and memery

I just sent 0.01 ETH and got back 100 ETH. Thank you Vitalik!

WE NEED COUNTRY FLAGS ASAP

have the mods even said something about this request?

Veeky Forums never forgives
Veeky Forums never forgets
FUCK SHITALIK

This nigga wants his shitcoin sink to 1 cent.

I want you to read your post again, then remember where you are.

Just fucking sold all my ETH for ADA.

All we did for money skelly and this is how he treats us?!

Confido was a Veeky Forums scam for sure.
There are a lot of scammers here. But some are true anons and give subtle hints so anons that are not retarded don't get scammed

y'all'd've'th'st've must have known this would happen

>every board... has devolved into shitposting bants and memery
Literally every board on the site. Ban the darky orientals.

>normies
>90% of Veeky Forums

REEE he must apologize

Embarassing faggotry. Not to mention unnecessary. What would you even feasibly do to get vengeance for this Apalachian copper mining forum?

>muh pajeets XD
>Implying most scammers aren't autists from first world countries and Russia

Veeky Forums is the most mainstream website after plebbit, so why does anyone here think they're above plebbit anyway?

This isn't some underground haven, it's just a bunch of virgins who live in their parents house with pink colored pajamas

>pink colored pajamas
How... how the fuck do you know what im wearing?

Vitalik?

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stop stalking me faggot!

difference in culture

reddit- ego driven, appeals to authority, requires moderation, full blown echo chamber

Veeky Forums - anonymous, mods are fags, generally higher concentration of autists which is to say, smarter less manipulable realists

we're all autists in front of a screen, yes
but at least we're not the canada of the internet which reddit is

What. Veeky Forums sucks. Veeky Forums sucks. Believe it or not, this is both what most people think, and also it's true.

Veeky Forums is as big of an echo chamber as plebbit, just different ideologies

I knoowww ittsssss yoouuuuuuuu *quiet laughter that slowly builds up to loud and obnoxious maniacal laughter*

Its the writing style and I also have an incredibly high IQ due to autism like you

kys

STOP GIVING THIS AUTIST ATTENTION