What's the most patrician breakfast?

I'm about to go to a diner.

>patrician
idgaf about that

>I'm about to go to a diner.
Sausage, biscuits and gravy.

Egg white only omellete, a cantaloupe slice, and a buttered English muffin.

Quick guys what should I get!

Chipped beef gravy in a bread bowl.
Let's see what their 'go 'za is like.

I asked but they didn't have 'go 'za. I got 3 eggs over easy with corned beef hash, home fries with cheese, and an English muffin and black coffee.

lel, what is a 'wrap' wrt this menu?

Sirloin or country fried steak, obv

Will post super cool picture of food

Well, you fucked it al l up. You wanted a patrician breakfast, but instead opted for the Trailer Park Special.

I hope whoever you're dining with furrowed their brows at you something fierce.

I've done chicken fried steak here b4. Was bretty good even if I'm in Maryland.

My wife said and I quote "you ended ordering the most pleb thing on the menu".

Excellent

OK here it is guys. Don't hold back

Let's get a peek at your wife.

I can't believe they put kraft singles on your potatoes

>Trailer Park Special.
This guy had it right.

It's pretty good. I just stirred up everything into one big garbage plate.

>I just stirred up everything into one big garbage plate
Oh for fucks sake. Your wife must be a saint.

Not with all this sodomy going on.

Jesus fucking Christ, did you really want to be patrician, or were you just trying to throw it in our face that you had breakfast plans?

>that separator between extra and cheese

tingles my autism

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>fries for breakfast
>amerifats

lets see that wife

That "extra" is for the egg beaters

that makes me feel better. thank you