Now that the dust has settled and most people agree that this board needs to be split what would you like to see in the...

Now that the dust has settled and most people agree that this board needs to be split what would you like to see in the cooking sticky?
It's been talked about a lot on the Veeky Forums IRC channel and I know the draft sticky has been submitted for consideration but it's early days still.

Veeky Forums lore.
Jack, Joey, Ken Domik, dessert noodles, party cheese salad, 'goza

>most people agree that this board needs to be split

That's funny because literally nobody but a few super-autists like you have said that, because most people understand why dividing a slow board into two snail boards wouldn't work

"I cant handle seeing one or 2 threads about things I don't like"

Not gonna happen. Was never going to happen. The IRC you speak of was just a mild circlejerk that happens routinely. While most of us rolled our eyes and moved on, you were the fucking weirdo who sat there and watched them jerk-off from start to finish.

Before jumping to conclusions like OP or this douchebag, make a strawpoll.

I like the IRC, it's good to talk to people about cooking.

The IRCNet channel isn't officially affiliated to Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums and it's just a bunch of namefags and tripfags sucking up to the janitor in a massive rebbit tier circle jerk.
If you fags were serious you'd remove the password protection and stop being so fucking elitist over your precious, safe-space chat.

Enjoy getting kicked, Edgar. :^)
You were never welcome you fucking psychopath.

No idea what the fuck this is about but this kind of drama is exactly why a sticky is a terrible idea
t. Veeky Forums regular since 2006

This

Are you really still trying to get a sticky, you fucking newfag

split into what

No. Sticky. Ever.

but the split would ruin things.

>Veeky Forums IRC
A handful of attention-seeking autists deciding on the future of a board in isolation is not a good idea.

How do I get into the Veeky Forums chat room?

The split is supposed to be what exactly, there aint shit to split.

fuck your sticky

>most people agree that this board needs to be split
No they don't.
If you want a cooking forum fuck off to cooking forum.
If you want memes, shit posting, and trolls you come to Veeky Forums.

so now instead of one dead board we'll have 2 dead boards?

Nobody wants a split cooking board.

>Separate a slow board in two
>Asking for a sticky
Might as well start a cooking forum

the password is Carbonara spelled the way Jack pronounces it

Look up the video

>in order to get into the Veeky Forums chatroom, you have to embrace shitposting
This tells us all we need to know.

The fuck are you talking about? what needs to be split? I've been here for a bit and never heard anything about it.

Besides, the IRC isn't representative of the entire community.

No one wants a split you're making dumb shit up. But the sticky is needed. Basically we get hungry neets from /v/ with no money fantasizing about what they should order from X fast food place or asking what they should do to their ramen. That is the cancer of this board.

OTH, they could have their own board: /fas/ for fast food rates

I can deal with the jackb threads and other garbage. ....but the one thing that drives me up the wall is fast food threads. ..

I'd like to see a sticky with basics on what to cook with what ingredients; kind of like Veeky Forums has, only not as comprehensive. There's just too much to post.

On the other hand, that is a depressingly large percentage of threads being taken from an already dying board.

I guess I don't mind helping a few guys out with some ramen recipes.

Mate, the IRC is the community.
It's the only line of defense against the trolls and shit posters. Most of the reporting gets done there than through Veeky Forums.

this pic makes me nipples hard

People that eat food and touch keyboards, mice, controllers, etc. sicken me.

Why can't words like Jack, Joey or meme autotrigger a short ban/Auto deletion?

So only shit that has happened on Veeky Forums in the last year or two?

>the IRC is the community

So all these years I've been posting on Veeky Forums and I've never been part of the community because I never went and chatted somewhere else. Who woulda' thunk it.

>I've never been part of the community
Correct
>Who woulda' thunk it.
The community itself, of which you aren't a part

>muh exclusive Veeky Forumslub

I bet I've contributed more than you.

Complaining about content that you don't personally find appealing isn't "contributing", outsider

You're the one, by your own admission, dicking around on your meta chat board while the real community is posting OC and trying to actually counter all the shitposting that's flooding Veeky Forums, dum dum.

>the real community
Is providing valuable input to the mods, while you complain impotently in your autistic rageposts any time a thread happens that you don't like
>dicking around
Also known as stewardship

Get a trip so I can filter you out please

ITT: Whiney Babby OP continues to be a whiney babby complaining about others posting on a board rather than self-moderating (i.e. auto-hide).

Gee whiney babby, maybe if you get enough good goy points from ruining Veeky Forums they'll let you be a janitor and your worthless fucking life will have some intrinsic value.

People like OP don't belong on Veeky Forums.

Exactly this. On faster boards, there might be a call to moderate posts or split the boards. Veeky Forums is so fucking slow that I can make a thread and go to sleep and it will still be here when I wake up 8 hours later.

So there is really no practical reason to split the board or moderate posts. OP is just being an hysterical faggot who is too lazy to self-moderate.

>turbo autist namefag attention whore
>muh exclusive irc anonymuss sekret club xD no NEWFAGS allowed lol!!!
kys retard no one cares

>instead of actually frequenting Veeky Forums the mods get all their information from a few autists who spend most of their time going off-site to complain about the things they don't like

Heh, with the wonky moderation here pretty much since moot left I wouldn't be surprised if that were true.

Picking up dogshit isn't creating culture