Wow, not a crypto thread

Brainstorm Activity!

Scenario: You're a wagecuck working 2-3 days per week on fuck all. You have no savings and your income just covers your week to week needs.

Activity: Come up with a (legal) activity to supplement your job (while you continue to work at said job). This could require little effort and be passive, a small business venture, anything.

Grown ups work more than 2-3 days per week.

That is your first problem.

social media management

fucks sake it is SO EASY

>Brainstorm Activity
>Brainstorm
>Brain
>Veeky Forums

I realise I'm not really on the right board for this but at least make an attempt.

You start by saying that your pay just covers your week to week needs.

I'm just saying that there is a reason for this.

If you want an intelligent response, you have to give more info.

For example... give us 3 things you are good at or 3 things you enjoy doing.

I didn't speak about myself fullstop.

>starts thread asking for advice
>gets asspained and starts lashing out when told he is a naive child

here op
take your $50 of crypto
cash out
then buy some substances that will allow you to hallucinate that you made it
because thats as close as someone like you is getting

I started by saying "you're a wagecuck" - I'm not calling you or anyone a wagecuck, this is a made-up scenario. It's more about me making a point from another thread about the general lack of brain activity amongst Veeky Forums users, and you played your parts quite well. Thanks.

The question came across like someone asking a hypothetical about themselves.

However, I'm not a wage cuck. I sold my business and retired at 45

Although, you could be asking for a friend. There's a lot of that going around too.

I have this image of you in my mind where you typed that while continuously making fart noises with your mouth.

itt: i can't do a google search on passive income ideas

>t's more about me making a point from another thread about the general lack of brain activity amongst Veeky Forums users, and you played your parts quite well. Thanks.
>asks for advice
>chastises the people he is asking for advice as being idiots for not telling him what he wants to hear

cry more then go back to your "intellectual" "friends" on reddit

BTW your "brainstorm" is about equivalent to saying "go outside. breathe air"

Did you google search your way through a degree

Eventual butthurt guy has come at last a

What a lazy immature asshole OP is

>biz, I am a fucking loser. Give me ideas.
fuck off

If that's the best you can come up with, no wonder they're only scheduling you 2-3 days a week.

"HEY GUYS IM A FUCKING FAILURE AT LIFE PLEASE SHILL ME WAYS I CAN MAKE SOME MONEY SO MY GF WONT LEAVE ME"

degrees are a meme, learn a skilled trade and make 60k in your first year

FUCK OP WHAT A CUNT

Now he's trolling himself. Some might say he's trying to be funny. I think he really is that stupid to not realize his ID is the same

Is everyone ignoring the fact I gave an example of super easy passive income and all you can care about calling each other wagecucks?

Stay poor, I'm fucking out

>This could require little effort
sounds like OP making this thread