Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Shitty junk food for people who can't be fucked to brew a cup of tea and are too fat for water (inb4 sugar free means I'm not fat)
You want a fucking review or something?

I've only had one kind of bottled tea that wasn't super gross, can't remember what it was though.

>people who can't be fucked to brew a cup of tea and are too fat for water
Maybe you should leave your house sometimes. That's portable, for people who aren't home.

Not him but you've never heard of a thermos?

>bottled water doesn't exist
>I need something with artificial flavors so i don't die of thirst
Seriously, how fat are you

>has no sugar

>B-B-B-B-BUT YOU'RE STILL FAT

A

OP's pic is unsweetened tea, and no artificial flavors.
When you want water, you buy water, or when you want caffeine or tea, you buy that.

What's your damage?
Are you broke?

No, I'm not carrying a thermos around all day every day. I might just indulge my whim and stop at a convenience store sometimes, or I might pick up at the pharmacy to swallow down a prescription I picked up before I get home. It just depends.

ahhh, we got a foodNEET boys, someone so insanely fucking poor he cannot afford to buy anything except the bare necessities.

>m-my time is worthless so everyone else's must be as well

sides runneth over

Yes, I'm familiar with the product, they have it in the break room at work
It's gross and you should feel bad for paying for it
Just drink water, hammy mcfatplanet

>shitty artificial ''''tea''''
>necessary
t. That guy who is totally going to "quit soda" any day now

i quit soda years ago lad

nice projection

>he actually had to quit soda
>quit. soda.
Oh wow
I was just joking, don't tell me people like you are real?

>he still drinks soda

>he thinks he's better than anyone

protip : i was never fat, never even close it's just not healthy for you

let me guess, you're very stupid and think "weight = health"

He means "quit" soda not in a "oh you don't drink it lmao" sense but that you had to "quit" it like an addiction you dunce

that only applies if the person is fat

i just stopped drinking it

but because most people drink soda you quit it

>still
Fatty I drink about three sodas a year, and I always have because I'm not a fatty flyover like you
>b-but assumptions! you wouldn't mention my health if I was thin!
I can hear your labored breathing from here

>Y-YOU'RE FAT I-I KNOW IT

sounds like projecting

i've never been above 21 BMI

git gud son

>He pays insane rent just to live in a cuck box

lmao

When will urban nu-males learn

>he spends all his money on rent in his containment city and can't even afford a quick on-the-go cold iced tea

can't make this shit up lads

>he pays ADM and Monsanto to drink their surplus subsidized grains
At least I get quality of life in return

oh boy it's thid episode again. are yuropoors really that poor they can't pick up an iced tea when they're out doing stuff? only poorfags will carry s thermos with them when the price of this tea is a dollar or less anywhere besides a gas station

>Lives in a shithole surrounded by niggers
>Lives in a tiny ass shit apartment
>Is literally a rent cuckold

>Quality of life

CANNOT make this shit up

/thread

He's too poor to afford it.

user, I get it for free, it's part of working at a normal company that has an employee break room. Same with the coffee and the bottled water

I know a $3 bottle of junk food seems like a great luxury to you, but try to wrap your mind around the fact that some people won't even touch your favorite things even if they're free. Even if they're free, user.

>Unsweeted tea is "junk food"
>despite having no sugar or calories

top delusion

also no employee "break room" is going to stock anything besides water

if it does you are being cucked at a job that takes a chunk out of your salary for thinks you don't use.

That'd be a pretty stupid thing to do, coastie.

>it's only junk food if it has calories
lol, no
>no employee break room has anything but water
Yeah because it totally makes sense to make productive employees go on an elevator ride and stand in line at the deli twice a day to save like five bucks on supplies

You wouldn't understand the economics of legitimate businesses because the only businesses that you have after the coal mines closed are meth labs and spam gangs

>he's so bad at cooking that he can't even prepare a lunch
oh
my
god

that's terrible

why are millenial nu-males living in cities such awful human beings?

lel. I work customer service at a call center and we get catered something new everyday and even have an espresso machine, they also bring in food trucks a couple times a month for the millennials that work there.

Lmao I prefer Arizona tea ayyy

Why can't nu-millenials cook?

it's apart of the "office environment" also I never said I don't bring my lunch idiot. I do participate in the panera bagels on Wednesday though. and considering I make a LOT for a call center monkey I really don't care if like 50 bucks out my check is taken out so I can have free food. also I guess you've never had a real job or you're extremely picky but Friday business lunches are a thing you know?

shit's so flyover, man.

>top delusion
yes
And, he's also deluded to think tea is somehow bad for you and people should only drink water. Tea is healthy. I'm not sure if he's mocking people who don't drink enough water, dislike unadulterated water, but he's pretty rare in his opinions, against disposable bottles, or what, but because the gourmet beverage drinkers of world are some of the biggest consumers of new products, I think he's just a troll now. No one can be that militant about poor stuff outside of insanity.

>also no employee "break room" is going to stock anything besides water
well, not true. Companies that are remote from lots of dining options stock their kitchens, as well as having multiple visitors to their office. If the employees have competitive salaries, it's part of their retention plan to make people feel happy. You won't walk into many a decent office now without a red bull fridge, k-cup selection, "healthy" snacks like V8, jerky, veggie chips, and such. It costs the whole office, what? $50/employee a month, if that? If it's a creative atmosphere or ones with deadlines, there will be nice things in the kitchen. Law offices and accounting firms practically cater everyone's diet a good half of the year with delivery. I have worked places that all "meetings" and lecture series, were nicely catered just to ensure attendance.

I cook for pleasure, not to save money
There are hundreds of great restaurants within walking distance of work
Probably hard to imagine when all you have is TGI Fridays and Subway, but sometimes cooking is the less ideal option

>gourmet
>Lipton product
Never change, Veeky Forums

>he doesn't realize businesses receive discounted or free catering from having partnerships with smaller local businesses
lel is your "business breakroom" is chair and mini fridge in the back of a Wendy's?

>he works in a millenial company in the middle of a congested shithole which goes out of business every 8 months on average

>b-b-but look how trendy we are

lel, it's literally these type of people

considering I work at a major accounting firm I don't think it's millennial or trendy or a sign of going out of business to have ice tea in a fucking breakroom

>call center monkey

>HE'S LITERALLY IN THE FUCKING SERVICE INDUSTRY

>HE DOES CUSTOMER FUCKING SERVICE AS A JOB

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

good thing I make more than double the national average for it. kek.

>white collar professional
>HE LITERALLY TAKES A BATH EVERY DAY
>HE DIDN'T DROP OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL TO WORK THE COAL MINES
can't make this stuff up lads

>>call center monkey
Oh now we know why he's such a cynical unhappy freak.

the best thing is, I don't take a bath everyday. I only bathe every other day the soap is too harsh for your skin. dry shampoo and being a clean person in general is how I manage to do this.

Just eat white rice and plain white bread. Only fat fucks eat food with flavor.

I prefer this brand.

>flavor
It tastes like dirty dish water
Have you ever actually tasted good tea?
It's a rhetorical question, because obviously not

>eats free bagels
>calls someone who drinks unsweetened tea a fatty.
>call center.
>"above national average.

National average is like $9/hr for customer service rep.

Must be why your so contrarian. When I was in university many of my fellow students worked for DISH call center and it made them all depressed, bitter, argumentative fucks outside of work.

No wonder your company gives out free shit, it is shit to work for with shit pay.