Operation Killink : Thread 001

Alright Veeky Forums

We're going to kill Link and buy in at the absolute bottom again. I am fascinated by what i've witnessed happening to Walton due to a little misunderstanding. I believe we can have link back to it's $0.20 range within 4 months.

>Telegram will be made shortly hereafter
>Please keep track of these threads by google searching Operation Killink

Other urls found in this thread:

linkies.biz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I myself originally bought in at the $0.11 range and sold ( as many others did ) my 140k stack at $1,20. Now i am still having $90k laying dormant which i would not have a problem with sticking into Link again at it's absolute rock bottom.
The plan goes like this :
Stage 1 : Collect all autistic Sergey & Chainlink memes, All greentext stories of Chainlink/Sergey, all autistic Veeky Forums threads of Chainlink.
Stage 2 : We start writing emails, tweets, facebook posts and letters of concern to all partnerships and establishments affiliated with Chainlink, forwarding them these pictures and links of this mainly autistic wave being their biggest form of support.
We'll hold this front for up to 3 weeks, that is about the right time until newsoutlets pick up upon a story.
Now i myself have multiple twitter and facebook accounts with paid members on them, whose job it is to help getting articles/links posted by me in the trending menu, i also have a budget of about $8k to spend on paid advertisements above google search-terms.

The beauty of this is that those who refuse to go with us on this, will end up getting burned the hardest. Let's do it Veeky Forums let's do it for the Lulz and for the gains, just like the old days

Nah man we good.

>Operation Killink : Thread 001 Anonymous (ID: MuXDU433) 02/28/18(Wed)19:54:43 No.8037778

Thanks man I need this I will unironically buy 100k worth I haven't bought in yet.

it maks so much sense. He needed bitcoin to create an organic competitive community that he could use to launch chainlink on. The blockchain developmental community crowd sourced a massive global infrastructure that he needed and he didn't have to spend a single dollar to do it. He has probably leveraged himself quite well if this is true, enough to get himself access and virtual anonymity within the ranks of the financial and fintech elite. Think about one man and a small group of devs executing this mutli decade plan on the global scale and remaining unknown just long enough for the kill shot. You cant put the toothpaste back in the tube as they say. To find this board utilizing meme majik that just got DJT elected in an apparent move to destroy the global cabal, also memeing this coin successfully and being able to stand under the belly of the beast with buckets as sergeys blade slices it open. Its the price singularity, its the actual singularity, and its the dawning of a new age of information, interaction, and value. It was never about bitcoin, it was always about chainlink. Hes taking over the world lads, and we're helping. Witness 1 DJT Witness 2 Sergey Nazarov Apocalypse Nao!!

What a stupid fucking plan. $0.20 in 4 months? In 4 months main net will be out and partnerships announced and LINK will be at $5 minimum and you will have been left way behind.

Thanks for the lulz with your fucking retarded plan. I hope you really do waste $8K on paid advertisements.

But I'm afraid to dump my link stack

boi it's Veeky Forums we all retarded

Apologies of having to put it this rough but : Get aboard or get burned.

That's what we're doing it for my man, Due to Chainlink being Veeky Forums's main protagonist , it's ironically the best bet for a strong reset in price.

Awesome, i did not have this one yet ! Adding it to the list to scout for in a older Veeky Forums archive thread !

OP you are fucking retarded if you think Veeky Forums has the capital to do what you're trying to do

>Apologies of having to put it this rough but : Get aboard or get burned.

You're full of yourself. Go fish for your personal army somewhere else.

nah were chilling hard with our stacks, fuck off you have no power

Good idea OP. Sell now before mainnet. I've been waiting for a dip.

lold

Awesome, Let's see how it all goes shall we. I hope you hold a lot of link and will resist this plan.

White ID and trips.
What could it mean?

You sound like some bearded ginger who pretends he's a dragon and can shoot fire.

pay youtubers to FUD it, down 50% in a week guaranteed

Yeah, look. How much are you paying us for a start.

do it faggot

yes yes sir im going to sell my 1.3 million linkies sir lets crash market sir i hate the linkies sir yes sir

I agree, however in this market Youtubers are always the 3rd wave of distributors in information.

If all goes according to plan and the media takes off with this Alt right movement being intermixed on a high promising crypto , i have no doubt the Youtubers will add fuel to the fire and run along with it out of themselves.

It makes a for a good note though, cheers !

It means that I'm about to become one rich mother fucker

Don’t sell your link then faggot

You are retarded on so many levels

If everyone could post all of their saved Sergey/chainlink memes , Greentext stories and all other related, i shall make a folder out of it tonight.
I could go scout through all of the Veeky Forums biz archives and save them from there, but honestly i'm also kinda interested how many people would be willing/or are interested to jump aboard off of the start.

It is honestly not a problem that people are not wanting to jump aboard on this scheme.

The only downfall it would add is for it to take a week or 2 longer to happen.
This market is speculation and fud/fomo filled, the bots are the majority on exchanges and honestly nobody gives a shit about proper protocols , they just want to be in on something which makes them money.

So yeah, when push comes to shove,
the positive side would be for more people to panic sell and putting into life a more organic cycle of FUD.

it's win/win for my side /biz

guys, guys... i got an idea:

die!

No no, i don't think you understand.
There is no selling now, there's a point of selling when all gears are in grind.

But there's only 1 way to be in on the loop of this project, and that is to participate.

I'm in a poly relationship with two girls and I get blowjobs whenever I want WHILE I get rimmed

Link holders are not retarded

make a discord

>Link holders are not retarded

It's not showing.

This is the easiest x5ing your stack that has ever been offered on this board.

If you guys truly believed in Chainlink and it's working product, you'd be jumping hoops to be in on kickstarting this.

Yes you will move the entire market by yourself. You're definitely not like all the other paajeets spamming biz.. No, you're different. It'll work this time.

I'd be willing to buy hard if you can make the price of LINK drop

>sell me your link bags
Over my cold dead body

Not yet my friend, first i'm testing the waters.
I need to know how much opposition against
congenial voices there are.

That way i could roughly calculate the amount of people playing petty spy and actually contributing in the Discord and Telegram i am to give out/reveal in Operation Killink thread 002

The state of the link community. How cancerous.

I am sending this thread to Sergey so he can get out ahead of you

>ell me your link bags
>Over my cold dead body

Once again, not the case kiddo.
I suggest you read further into what i've said thus far.

There is not going to be a selling and hoping if.

There'll be an exact moment of selling when the rocks have been pushed to come tumbling down, as i've said before.
Interest yourself in this orchestra and the melodies being played, or stay behind scratching your head wondering what's next.

I don't care too much.

Welp

Please do , tell him i'm coming for his Yogi looking ass, and that i will not be bringing any picnic baskets.

>guys pls trust me, ill spam emails full of copy pasta and memes, and everyone market sell
>we'll cause a 60% crash and buy back lower, trust me guys

Highest this will be standing in 4 months will be $0.20
Lowest might even be between $0.15 - $0.08

No worries my friend, in a market filled for 90% by people not knowing and not caring apart from the aspect of ; how to make $'s.

It's a piece of cake.
The market of facts is long gone, it is a fact that over 80% does not understand blockchain, does not understand the implementation possibilities and economic use of cases. We are currently in a market of feelings..

It is sad, but I believe that the crypto world has generated a new syndrome that I call a moon syndrome in which a person who buys cryptocurrency lives with a continued anxiety because it is seen with a real opportunity to become a millionaire in a short space of time. since he gets up until he goes to bed he thinks about the cryptocurrency, buys and sells without control in the exchanges and chats in groups of telegram etc .. using the words when moon, when lambo, ... this state continued over time diminishes its labor capabilities, greatly modifies their habits and mentally exhausts them.

I am here to take full advantage of all this.

go and do it faggot you're all talk no action

Nah linkies are cool. They found the shirt

Yes yes, all in good time. There's no rush.

If you pull it off, thanks for the cheap link. If you destroy our chances, picrelated.

it's impossible. At best this 'operation' will just extend the timeperiod to get cheap link, that's it.
I'm in the FinTech industry and I can guarantee you that ChainLink already ahs too big of a foothold in smartcontract technology to fail.

Why the screenshot?
Why lol at the screenshot?

linkies.biz/

NEW LINKIES RELEASED GET IN NOW YOUR LINK TOKENS AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE IN THE NEXT HOUR