Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/7nks2mxhyw7demx/Screenshot 2018-03-01 02.23.18.png?dl=0
cryptorecorder.com/2018/02/27/march-5th-events-will-excite-the-stellar-xlm/
stellar.org/blog/may-news-stellar/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw you invested in two sjw coins
>both are tanked

why arent the jews saving these companies

Can you hear me major Tom? Can you hear me major Tom? Can you hear ...

>all those guys that went all in
>little did they know what they were getting themselves into
>"guaranteed moon" they said

I have lost so much money on this shit coin. I bought at .77
The pain is sharp and stings long after the initial humiliation
I await death

Kek, I memed the shit out of that scam
> WAKEY WAKEY STELLAR SNAKEY
I was making those threads and shilling on Veeky Forums and /r/cryptocurrency
Then I dumped on you faggots last time it pumped to $0.56
How fucking retarded can you be to pay for an inflationary currency with infinite supply, devs controlling most of the current supply, no incentive to run validator nodes, SanFranc SJWs in charge etc
This coin will get booted from top 10. Maybe NANO will take its place if no technical flaw is found.

This and Ripple really needs to die.

Kek at all the etoro brainlets who bought this shit right away.

niggercoin rebrand when?

Basically all the coins shilled on biz tanked hard except for link. I remember a few months ago XLM and REQ were huge here, threads every fucking day

Nigga BTC fell like a rock

Sjw faggots have to ask mommy and daddy for money.

mcgregor.png

w..when moon?

nice

i'm at -$124
my 4300 lumens are 75% of my portfolio

BTC only fell 50% from ATH, XLM and REQ fell like 75%

ouchie

But what about all the beautiful citizens of central africa? Now theyre free coins are nearly worthless.

dropbox.com/s/7nks2mxhyw7demx/Screenshot 2018-03-01 02.23.18.png?dl=0

that hurt my soul to witness

cryptorecorder.com/2018/02/27/march-5th-events-will-excite-the-stellar-xlm/

What moon?

Thank you all for your sacrifice. We need people to invest in the currency so that it has value when we distribute it to the inhabitants of Africa.

Don't stop the fud just yet, I'm not done accumulating

lol

Don’t compare this to xrp

The management team at ripple actually wants to make money. Not feed Fucking subhumans with crypto.

BTC fell 70% of ath

FUCKING FAIRX DELAYED TO ANOTHER QUARTER

THIS IS ALL THEIR FAULT

>fud
>info taken directly from stellar.org

go choke on a BBC

> (OP)
>Kek, I memed the shit out of that scam
>> WAKEY WAKEY STELLAR SNAKEY
>I was making those threads and shilling on Veeky Forums and /r/cryptocurrency

Nice one user it worked I'm a bag holder at ATH.

I will be laughing so hard when this shit pumps to $50 with
Yes, please give your bags to me before IBM goes public with their settlement network and FairX launches

$50 eoy*

Nothing about Africa on stellar.org
Even if they airdropped tokens to Africans, none of them have a ledger to collect them. So this will just increase the stack of unclaimed tokens.

>Sell
>it goes up
>read about march 5th

ok

pic related source:stellar.org/blog/may-news-stellar/

literally all you have to do is type into google site:stellar.org "africa"

Once you read all that shit about distributing lumens to "underserved" populations you understand it's an SJW agenda.

I am not wholly cynical about this because Africa seems to already be showing interest in cryptocurrencies and this may help popularise them.

That said 4/5s of the total supply remain to be distributed.

>50$ EOY

Which would make the market cap almost twice that of Bitcoin currently.

I did my first short ever on 2.5 leverage on this as practice at 0.00003427, it looks like it’s about to fall off a cliff

should i bail and just dump what i have into LINK?

This retarded /pol/ack reaching for straws
Well fuck it, I am buyin back in

idk man...

The thing is despite all this SJW bullshit, Stellar could still pull it off. I just find that unlikely.

It would be believable if they were a "hot team", i.e. so fucking good they look like they're achieving the impossible. But they have that stupid logo and they use words like "rando" and the first time they did a giveaway it resulted in "abuse". They don't sound like a hot team.

How am I reaching for straws? They could distribute the supply in Monaco for all I care.

The concern is - what happens to the value of what you're holding when the supply dramatically increases?

Learn English pajeet. They say a company is working on the network, not that they are giving free tokens.

They've said 50% goes to individuals.

They hope so
But right now the direct signup program is not even active
DYOR instead of copy pasting the same jpeg everyday

>DYOR instead of copy pasting the same jpeg everyday

Well, apparently I've done more research than most of the people calling this "FUD".

>But right now the direct signup program is not even active

Oh ok. So in other words this is not a concern because a giveaway is not currently underway, even though they have said more are to come.

My bad, you win with that brilliant comeback.

>denial

>Which would make the market cap almost twice that of Bitcoin currently.
You're deluded if you think that's out of reach for stellar. Mind you Bitcoin *was* almost twice its market cap a few months ago. There's 3 fucking quarters until EOY. Screencap this, $50 by EOY, $80 by March 2019

If it was not FUD why would you create the same threads everyday.
You don’t have anything else to do than shitting on a coin you don’t own pajeet?

Wasn't me

>this shit pumps to $50
>100B supply

hahahAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol okay dude we're all deluded and all of the fud is fake, we should all be 100% into niggercoin RIGHT NOW!

Which is in line with what I said hereIt's a real moonshot undertaking, but given the difficulty of the task and the quality of the team, I doubt it will happen the way you are imagining it.

I think we should perhaps be more precise about what the term means. If we are broadening it, as you seem to be, to mean something along the lines of "uncomfortable truths", then the term is useless.

If this is what you are looking for then I recommend you go take part in the Stellar circlejerk on Reddit.

>mfw bought 5k at 900 satoshi and sold at 4800

Saying all day long “nigga get billions of free tokens” is just not the truth user.
Do you really imagine Jed being like “let’s give 1000XLM to this Mamadou N’Dong here, and another 2000 to this Fatoumata Dialo there”?

If you fear that the team can’t achieve their goals, stay away from crypto and other risky investments.

>Saying all day long “nigga get billions of free tokens” is just not the truth user.

Please quote the post you are referring to.

>Do you really imagine Jed being like “let’s give 1000XLM to this Mamadou N’Dong here, and another 2000 to this Fatoumata Dialo there”?

Something along these lines. My guess is they want to get it into the hands of the people so it becomes the currency of Africa. Lofty goal, don't think they'll achieve it 100%.

if you idiots bought at/near market ATH and you're complaining about losses, you deserve them.