Questions that don't deserve their own thread

Title really says it all

How often should I replace the sponge I use to clean my pots and pans?

whenever it starts falling apart

Is a wok worth it?

When I'm shopping and see something that is 2 for 5 bucks. If I buy just the one, am I going to get a half price discount or is it regular price?

My internal autistic Jew is wondering and I always tend to buy the product that is 2 for 5 bucks.

If you use a propane burner, sure. Don't bother if you're trying to use your stove

Depends on the store. Just ask them, autismo

what food should I make out of this

They're worthless when they get that big. Ya blew it

Slice it and layer it into a lasagna.

1. Which vegetables are worth buying fresh?

2. Which vegetables can be bought frozen?

3. Which vegetables can be bought canned?

BIG

A coworker gave me a squash that big. I used half to make squash alfredo pasta and then never used the other half. I had to throw that half away.

You can buy frozen peas

1. anything in season
2. peas
3. tomatoes.

I feel dead when i dont have caffeine in my system.

I went 3 months purposefully avoiding it and it didn't help at all. I feel very very unhealthy without a cup of coffee in the morning. When I do drink it Im hyperactive and cant sleep the night after. I used to take adderall if that helps

Can I switch tea out for soda for improved health or

Toss the sponge and buy a nice brush instead.

Can you define this "unhealthy" feeling more?
It sound to me like you are either deficient in some micro-nutrients or are experiencing blood sugar drops from your sleeping fast. I'd get some blood-work done to confirm or exclude the former, and if the latter I'd start the day with a bowl of oatmeal or overnight oats maybe with some flax or chia seeds mixed in.

Roast that cunt.

They don't work as well as sponges.

What foods to eat to make my boipucci less likely to give my partner shit dick?

When pan frying small pieces of chicken breast, how do I know when it's cooked through properly? Can't tell from appearance because of the sauce I use and I'd rather not play dice with my bowels

When cooking steak under the grill, why do the outsides get black/tough before the middle is cooked through enough for my liking? I use medium heat

My m8 just left the flat a week ago and I'm stuck with about 4 kilo of ground beef he forgot. What can I do with this that doesn't involve burger.

>When pan frying small pieces of chicken breast, how do I know when it's cooked through properly? Can't tell from appearance because of the sauce I use and I'd rather not play dice with my bowels
Cut into one, look for pink, or get a thermometer. At some point, you should just know when you make that recipe more than a few times, that you simmer it about 10 minutes covered and it's done every time.

>When cooking steak under the grill, why do the outsides get black/tough before the middle is cooked through enough for my liking? I use medium heat
Broiling is high heat really. If the middle is underdone and the outside is charred, either the meat was ice cold, or it was too close to the burner. Back it away a couple of inches, buy a thinner cut, use a digital thermometer, bring meat up to room temp before broiling, etc.
>My m8 just left the flat a week ago and I'm stuck with about 4 kilo of ground beef he forgot. What can I do with this that doesn't involve burger.
Freeze it until you figure it out.

Loads of fruit and vegetables, plus psyllium every day.