He is smarter and more attractive than you autist

>PhD Professor, teaches Mathematics
>Supermodel on the side

feelguide.com/2015/03/29/ucl-supermodel-math/

AUTIST BTFO AYY LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200904/beautiful-people-are-more-intelligent-ii
youtube.com/watch?v=vCrUmvAqMpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure, plenty of people are better people than me. I realized that a long time ago.

It makes me feel bad. Dang bro.

Good for him. I thought that was what engineers/scientists who took care of themselves like we do.

Nearly everyone I encounter at work and in university is clever than I am.

It kinda sucks but also gives me hope because I'm succesfully managing to bullshit my way into higher level positions than I deserve

>Protip: There will always be people above and below you

I'm doing my PhD at UCL and I have nodded at this man when I've seen him. He nodded back, and that's the extent of our relationship.

Also in the UK, "Professor" isn't just anyone who teaches at a university, but a very high-ranking position equivalent to tenured professor in the US. Pietro is not one; he's just a postdoc currently.

I met one of my academic heroes. I used to read his every blog post, read his books and his papers and even sent emails to him corresponding with him. Years later I met him at a conference and he was an utter prick with no social skills. Within 5 minutes of his rudeness I decided to not apply to be his PhD student. Nothing to do with what you wrote... but cool you got to see someone somewhat known.

>"Professor" isn't just anyone who teaches at a university,
Thanks for clearing this up - I was thinking he looked too young to be a professor

Any faggot can get a PhD and teach in a Uni

Who was your hero?

He looks like a feminine faggot. Not all women like men that look like girls. And he's about 80-90kg bw at best and probably weak.

I'd rather be me.

what's more worthwhile, getting a phd in physics or going into a junior research position in the industry with a bachelors and getting my employer to pay for my Msc?

Oh and just to add, I'm 6'4 and 120kg+. Currently running test, tren, and an oral. And I study engineer at a Russell group. I look like a fucking animal.

>someone somewhat known
Thanks, I guess, but there's far more people well known for actually being scientists. No disrespect to Pietro, but he's very early in his career and only known for being a model, atm.

>Veeky Forums pls go

Women generally don't like big muscles and they certainly don't like bearmode strongfat faggots like your ugly self

ing*

Yes, he is more attractive than me.
I doubt he's more intelligent.

>Women generally don't like big muscles and they certainly don't like bearmode strongfat faggots like your ugly self

Mate, I've got visible abs.
Is that what you read on the internet? Women do like it.
Not only that, other men respect me. Nobody respects men that look like twinks.

He's not a math professor. He's an engineer who lectured a little while doing his PhD.

So
>Engineer
>Smarter than anyone

HAHAHAHAHA

>He looks like a feminine faggot. Not all women like men that look like girls
Yes, and? Some do. He can choose from them; you can choose from those who don't.

The fact that you have to insult him when he's done nothing to you, suggests that you are actually threatened by him.

>ugly self

And fyi, I'm good looking facially. 8/10 according to the faggots on Veeky Forums.

Not threatened by him at all. I could strangle him to death and there's nothing he could do about it.

m8, from a fellow Veeky Forumsizen: please stop. Your desperate need for e-statting is just embarrassing.

The faggot nerds on Veeky Forums do not share the same standards as women do.

>this wop chad
>smart

M-muh mum

You mad? You jelly?
Fuck off gay boy. Nobody on Veeky Forums calls themselves a ''Veeky Forumsizen''. That's some gay shit. Off yourself.

I didn't mean physically threatened, you fucking imbecile. The fact that you have to insult him and big yourself up, just because some people appreciate him, shows that you're jealous of the attention he gets.

Did you also graduated top of your class in the marines?

/thread

when will they learn ?

Don't post pictures of faggot twinks if you don't want me to insult them, princess.

>Did you also graduated top of your class in the marines

No, I've never been in the military. Came pretty close though, glad I changed my mind. Anything else?

>other men respect me
I don't

Your muscles are no match for my grey matter

>fat SStard gets off on homophobia

>grey matter and muscles are mutually exclusive

Seems like you don't have as much grey matter as you think.

I stopped browsing Veeky Forums years ago

It's one of the most psychologically damaging boards imo, on parallel with /pol/

The stray Veeky Forums faggot ITT pretty much sums up all that is wrong with that board

>pic related

At least he is gay, more women for me

Are you trained in gorilla warfare?

This thread is as useless as your comment.

Good for you man, but do you realise you are bragging on an anonymous Mongolian forester telegraph line?

Totally agree with you. I'm tired of all these stupid fuckers. Having a PhD degree in 2016 means shit. I'm from Central Europe and here the value of so called PhDs(we have our own equivalent of that) degradated completely. If you are not autist - you can get it. I know a girl, she is a PhD, but she's stupid af. I know a few smart guys, really smart, none of them has any degrees in science, they graduated from uni just in order to be like other guys and now they make tons of money using their brains offering tech services in IT and engineering. They are troubleshooters/ problem solvers. No one of them needs to spent time on that useless shit. Just one guy had made one invention when he was working in research institute and patented it, after several years he had a meeting with some guy from Germany, that guy offered around 90 000 euros for the patent and my friend had sold it to him, and bought new apartments in the capital of the country I'm living in.

wow, perfect abs like that are a genetic lottery he certainly won. He should be modeling.

not so quick

>watch on his right hand

haha what a freak!

This guy IS an Autist.
Watch his videos on youtube so you can see him interact with other people, it's funny as fuck.

He's no chad by any means.

whats running oral? is that slang for something gay now?

5000 dollar omega watch
>freak

An oral steroid haha.

I don't know a lot about roids, but I know the oral ones are supposed to be less effective since less of the chemical makes it to your blood stream from your stomach.

homosexuals like you will say this.

yes you are a full-on homo

with eugenics this would be the average person

>tfw no Richard Feynman bf

>get btfo
>H-h-homosexual!!!

I'm straight but I would suck him off

>Math
>50% hypothetical/useless bullshit

>Engineering
>Hasn't built anything

>More attractive
I'll give you that.

>mathematics

Funny how that rule is always true but for two people

>I'm from Central Europe
let me guess, balkaniar?
>we have our own equivalent of that
have you lost your mind, no country anywhere has an alternative to a PhD

Enjoy your liver failure breh

>let me guess, balkaniar?
No, Boland :)))) xDDDDDD
> no country anywhere has an alternative to a PhD
You didn't quite understand what I said. We have the similar thing, but in my country it's called doktor, it's like the equivalent of PhD in the USA for example, but simultaneously it's not a PhD one and the procedure of graduation differs a little from the one in the USA, but you've got the point.

I don't care how hot or intelligent he is the only thing that makes me feel sad about this is that I won;t ever have sex with someone that looks like that

>oral
lul gay

>Beauty
>smart
It is like big and strong.
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200904/beautiful-people-are-more-intelligent-ii

Not cute. Handsome perhaps but not cute.
Now show me a cute professor.

>PhD Professor, teaches Mathematics
OP this doe not demonstrate intelligence, especially if he's attractive

I realize this is a bait thread and lots of fags bit, but I can't help myself not to say that to a depressed cunt like me, these posts just make me depressed to the point of being suicidal.

How can someone win so much genetic lottery? I ended up winning face-ugly, anorexic-skinny and about average intelligence. He's probably experienced more life than I ever will in my entire existence. Can someone just make me kms and end this pain...

OP here. Sorry user. I made this as a bait thread, but didn't mean to depress anyone. I sometimes feel shitty to, like why were some people endowed with beauty and intelligence and people like us average intellect and average (at best physical appearance). But you know what? We have to pull ourselves up by the bootstraps. Use what intellect you do have and work hard at what you want to achieve. In the end, it doesn't matter who is the best, the smartest, the best looking. It matters what you can transform yourself into and you are very capable of learning things you thought are beyond your reach. Keep in there bud. We are in this fight together,

it is like having a earring in the right ear

>it means you are a faggot

It doesn't make sense to contribute somewhere in math while you have people like Terence Tao hanging around you. They are just better, that's simple, like Intel and AMD. Like a German car vs Russian car. Nature doesn't give a single fuck about humanity, nature and natural selection are a brainless heartless unstoppable machine. You can do all your best during the life, but won't reach anything significant, some guy who was born with the gift can do the same and much better than you in shorter period of time. Some of us were born to be mediocre.

As long as people like Terence Tao or Jacob Barnett prefer to dedicate their lives to useless autistic shit like number theory or quantum field theory, there will still be a lot of actually important fields left for me to contribute.

>steroid user calling out other men on looking less manly than him

no shit, you're literally injecting hormones, that's cheating

He could play Jojo in a live action role.

The pictures don't actually do his physique justice, he's very lucky in the broad shoulders department

youtube.com/watch?v=vCrUmvAqMpc

He's more cute than cool, but that might work for him.

But guys, there are enough 10's and enough good careers in the world for everybody.

>He is smarter and more attractive than you autist
Not sure, I'm handsome and smart too.
And I have the feeling I read the better books.

I wouldn't take it as an axiom that "contributing to science and math" is a relevant goal in itself. What is it you want and why?

> What is it you want and why?
Because it's fucking divinely. They can do things that no one else can do in the world. They are gifted, I've always wanted to be like them, but I was born silly.

Would you do those things if you were the only person in the world?
Is it about appreciation? (I don't say I have an answer to get rid of you feeling bad.)

That meme scientist Hannah Fry taught maths at UCL, hardly prestigious.

>He is smarter
Maybe yes. I'm just a minor scientific associate in the post-USSR country.
>and more attractive
Maybe no. Anyway I wouldn't exchange my appearance for his.

No, it's not about appreciation. I don't know how to explain it.

Shit tier bait.

Him being better is subjective.

For example, I'm two inches taller and have blue eyes.

He's buff sure, im only 68kilo, but theres benefits to not going having a busy gym schedule.

I bet Im more comfortable with my image as well. Whats his personality like?

Im not claiming Im better than this guy, he's successful and attractive. Im just pointing out that the article and some posters here are being superficial.

just go back sucking cocks, it is not as if people care about what you think

He has a baby face.

kek, he'll always be that looser kid.

Anyone can do pushups and anyone can put their face in a book. It takes a real faggot to taunt people about it on the internet.

tru

O Ty kurwo, oczerniasz Masz kraj xD
But srly - jaka centrala Europa, bardziej wschód. Już przy twoim wcześniejszym poście wiedziałem że piszesz i polszy, gdzie doktorat jest gowno warty, a inżynierowie zarabiają krocie xD