RIP Cardano

Press F to pay respect. ADA did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocurrencynews.com/daily-news/altcoins/ada-eos-steem-top/
youtu.be/lCIdHPR49qM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

similar wall on BtX, smacks of manipulation.

I just bought a bunch yesterday after I had been holding my ltc for ages. I’ll see how low it goes and buy more.

of course, mr whale is pushing price down 10 sats at a time, slowly but surely i'm waiting until it bottoms

I sold at 2940 after seeing that wall slowly coming down. It's really fascinating to watch. Everyone rushes to sell under the wall and the wall stays there untouched.

ADA is a shitcoin.
Mister Hoskinson, please include me in your next screenshot

ADA is certainly not a shitcoin lol. It's one of the few alts wth an actual team and project. They were just pumped too hard too early. Normies were expecting to dethrone Ethereum within weeks and did no research before buying into this at $1

Yeah, this is pretty much exactly what happened to me.

hodld since .13 and comfy for the long term

Release of Ouroboros mining pool, debit card/atm system, POS, and wallet updates will bring this to $2, if even for a short time, by Q3

>mfw $5 EOY is within reach

going to buy more soon

ADA don't even have a working product. The whole project is a complete scam that was pump and dumped by insiders

except it does have a working product.

>working product
Like what? A fucking testnet??? gtfo

>7.5b
>no users
yeah, long way to fall

thats my cue to start watching for an entry

Sure user, but where should we catch that falling knife? 2600? 2500? The sell walls on binance are bigger than the order book atm, they could crash it into the ground quite literally

This
I'm holding 1600 of this , i still have faith. It is one of my non trade coins
Although breaking its support and dumping this low is kinda annoying...

Faggot early adopters of this coin block it any time it wants to get a major pump. I've seen 2million coin walls appear , and the buys flood into it not moving the price. Then 20 min later as pump dies, the wall disappears. I am not convinced someone holding 2 mil is that stupid to sell at the ground level, we've seen how hard ADA has pumped in the past.

and the walls keep moving
This is really fascinating to watch, never seen such obvious market manipulation. How much money do these people have?

I don't know man, it's kinda annoying that we are such small fries compared to them. Wasn't this coin less than a cent ICO level? They could have gotten loads for cheap

cryptocurrencynews.com/daily-news/altcoins/ada-eos-steem-top/

There was a 250k eth wall up earlier.
That's exactly what happened.
>The pre-launch token sale of Ada ran from September 2015 to January 2017 was undertaken over 4 different tranches. During the sale the average price paid for 1 Ada was $0.0024 USD and 94.8% of Ada voucher holders who participated in the sale are Japanese.

KEK, pushed market order when the 2695 wall hit 10btc, it exploded within 2 seconds. I think I bought 8k at the literal bottom.

no it doesnt.
the whole idea of a "peer reviewed" alt coin is insane. writig papers can take years from beginning to publication. ADA is going nowhere fast.

Hahahah just shorted this shit 10x last night after deciding it was a massive shitcoin

Don't look now guys but that wall has almost vanished.

He put another one at 2850, but we're going there. The volume is crazy

Fuckin jap whales man

I hope it continues to dip tomorrow, I want to buy more but it's the middle of the night and the bank is not letting the transaction through.

They have a functional currency and wallet, which is already more than a lot of other coins. All of the other features are making surprisingly fast progress, and it looks like they'll be able to achieve most of if not all of what they've set themselves to. Wait however long you want before buying, Cardano will still be around in 10 years.

does it has potential to moon at this point?

No, don't buy it now.

>muh sell walls

nice job falling for the easiest form of market manipulation since crypto inception.

user, I don't know how to say this to you but your shitcoin is dead.. i'm sorry

F

Don't you get it? What he means is that most ADA coins are already owned by people, and if all of these people decide do sell at the same time, this thing will crash to the ground. It's truly a unique situation in all of crypto.

That's the spirit.

i...didn't think about it that way, jesus...just sold 100k.

Holy shit Sherlock. How did you figure that out?!

WALLS ARE DOWN GET THE FUCK IN

it's already mooned anyway user, instead you should buy $LINK! the EDGEY coin bought to you by Veeky Forums(TM)

>this message was sponsored by meme magic

I took out my original investment at the top, all the ADA I'm holding now is pure gainz

Dude I bought Ark back when it was /ourcoin/. It hasn’t done shot. Meme magic will not make a random shitcoin succeed.

deluded arkies man

>Like what? A fucking testnet??? gtfo

Not even a fucking Linux wallet. gg ADA holders.

didn't see that
probably will buy some in the next days
thanks

S

its already too late m8.cant wait for you to fomo in a middle of next pump and dump

fully functional cryptocurrency and wallet for starters... wallet being improved continuously.

No, the damn thing need to stay down for at least 48 hours. :(

Edit: If you're reading this Mr. Hoskinson-san, I didn't mean to insult your coin.

are we looking at the same chart?

you're stupidly ignorant, actually a fucking retard. writing papers is a side project and it takes a shirt time... weeks not years. and because they figure shit out upfront (thanks in part to peer review) total time to a finished project is reduced and the quality of the final product will be vastlt better. ADA knows what to do for a provably secure POS and has it running, ETH has been floundering towards POS and is waaaay behind, and ETH started working on POS years before Cardano started. like i said, you are a fucking idiot

you want a coin that has yet to be dumped on the market by the company???

98% of the userbase is on windows. linux wallet is in the plans but understandably is not a priority. you would know why this is but clearly you haven't DYOR, if you had you'd know why that is the case

>ADA did nothing wrong
ADA did nothing

It's understandable. It will have a linux wallet eventually, but for now they're still working since they got the "main" operating systems covered, they're focusing on other parts of the project.

If fact ADA did nothing at all.

just sold after watching this
youtu.be/lCIdHPR49qM