BTCP

Bitcoin Private opening price prediction thread
IMO
>initial sells stacked at 130
>initial buys at 50
>meets at 80-90

In a few months, surpasses BTG

seems about right... hopefully the larger market cap brings more attention thus more gainz

if it opens under 175 then buy the fuck out of it. it was set up open over 200 before the bittrex bullshit. bittrex cut the price in half but all of that is strictly immaterial now. market might not realize it initially but it should

$1000 EOY.

Keep making excuses faggot

why is it called bitcoin private if its a fork of zclassic?

It’s also a fork of BTC.

what is zclassic a fork of?

$80-90 opening is likely but it will moon after. Even fucking Bitcoin diamond opened at $90 back in november and it had like a 150 million supply. And everyone knows bitcoin diamond is a complete scam

They air-dropped on BTC also.

Here's the truth:

The tech/team behind BTCP is actually legit. Easily the most legit off-brand Bitcoin in terms of actually making improvements on Bitcoin. But it literally has no connection to Bitcoin itself other than air-dropping on it. It's essentially ZEC without founders fee (admirable) but with the piggy-backing on the Bitcoin name (despicable).

If anything, I think it ultimately will make the price of BTCP go up.

As a result of them not supporting the fork, as well as a number of other places, a lot of BTCP is going to go unclaimed. Especially because claiming BTCP isn't exactly a simple straight-forward process for normal folks.

If the actual circulating supply by mid March is under 6 million, then it will easily be worth over $200 per, possibly much more.

not despicable, it's fucking strategic.. ya fucking basement dweller

BTC holders can move btcp anonymously. Not despicable for those with large bags

you guys are fuckin delusional

nah, around $170, it's the price before zcl kicked the bucket

What is really funny is the advertised supply on coinmarketcap will likely remain 20 million even though it will be less than half that, giving BTCP a higher ranking and more visibility

It's funny because no one actually like bprivate or wants to hold it, but they all want the price to go up so they can dump it.

Hmm, I wonder where the price will go?

I-I kinda like it

If it hits $50 I’m buying the shit out of it, I could use an easy 2x in this sideways bear market

Like it enough to overpay 10x?

are you sure? i thought it was a fork of bitcoin? it has nothing tod o with bitcoin? really?

It’s a dual fork of ZCL and Bitcoin made by ZCL devs. It’s a good idea but not a good investment in the short term.

It has as much to do with Bitcoin as Zcash or Zen. There's literally no reason this should have the Bitcoin name and those dont.

what's a better short term investment then?

I sure like it more than bitcoin gold

Anything else? Doing this fork increases supply massively but doesn’t increase demand really. Best case scenario it catches up with Monero and is around $200 per BTCP (after dropping very low initially)

Assuming the two coins are equivalent, why the fuck would anyone want Monero when they can have BITCOIN private?

Opens at 33 dollars, as confirmed here. ^

wew

its over

definitely gonna buy some when it hits the market now

Kek, since when do pajeets have gigabit internet?

checked and rekt pajeets

still way too much

And I bought at $25, free 500 BTCP... hmmm.... yeah seems worth it. I'll be laughing all the way to the bank when it's $500 in 2 weeks.

CZECHED

because monero isnt a shitcoin trying desperately to ride bitcoin's name as an entirely unrelated product? oh and that monero is actually private instead of bing an optionally "private" coin.

literally nobody is going to use this if they want pivacy. this is just another late adopter speculator coin.

Having a higher coin circulation won't help the price per though.

The exact same thing was said about Bitcoin Cash.

But it's not the actual circulating supply, the actual circulating supply will be half because nobody can or will claim it

Starts at $60. The dumb money that held during the fork attempts to recoup whatever they can and immediately sell everything. Tanks down to 15 dollars. Eventually takes a slight uptrend to bitcoin diamond levels and eternally stays there.

There will be a big demand since you sleazy fucks won't be able to stalk BTC addresses. So I'd say $600 EOY.

BTCP DEX and TOR wallet teleport behind you, not so fast, fudder

Damaged brand out of the gate because of how the fork was handled. The people who held ZCL through it are going to sell virtually every single time they see one green 1m candle. It has zero shot to do anything. The technology you're talking about is the same shit that was supposedly going to make verge legit. Fuck off.

I can't wait for the flippening between BTCP and bcash. The tears will be EPIC.

Of you saw anything of what zcl did today, it’ll dump hard at open just because it’s an airdrop coin. Most interesting thing is to see where it goes after first 48 hours-a week.

What damaged brand? The fork was delayed by one month, so what? The only problems now are getting listed by exchanges. A hefty fee was paid to Binance so I expect them to list. I held through the fork and I'm not selling below $100

Imagine being this fucking dumb. So fucking glad Im not retarded like this poor pajeet.

the brand damage is on bittrex, not the btcp team. the coin will do great because its the best bitcoin version out there.

>comparing BTCp to Verge
nice try

My favorite screenshot ever. Can't wait for the clown car to unload so I can repost this day after day for retards that held through snapshot.

true
bittrex has rekt whole market. from 200 to 20 just because ONE exchange. just like mtgox or bitgrail

Probably a bcashie. They have been getting desperate lately since they know btrash is about to get rekt.

u seem salty...hmmmm

it didn't dump because of bittrex, it dumped because the snapshot happened and people take their profits.

lots of stop losses liquidated as well, and in cascading fashyun

it could went much higher if there was no bittrex fud which dumped price 2-3 days before fork. have you ever seen pre-fork price go down? obviously bittrex screwed everything

>have you ever seen pre-fork price go down?

Yeah I have. NXT was the most recent fork that comes to mind. It started to dump a week before the fork.

Oh and protip: bittrex announced NXT fork support almost a month in advance

hang in there, lads. dubs confirm btcp $500 three months.