BLTs are best. Can you top this?

You need a thin layer of mayo, not butter

Y u mad bro?

It is mayo. Just very very thin and I don't like much mayo

>mayo doesn't extent to all the corners
>spinach isn't lettuce
>learn to cut a tomato, and cut it nice and thick
>sandwich not cut on a bias, let alone cut at all

A BLT (properly made) is the perfect sandwich, but adding avocado and alfalfa sprouts doesn't hurt.

You must make the most aesthetic sandwiches ever.

that looks fucking awesome.
already got cuntstains critiquing how many nano meters thick the mayo is and whether the pig ate breakfast the morning it was slaughtered. it bet it tasted amazing.

My live is sandwich...

Thanks. The bacon came from a famous general store in Mississippi and was a gift from a friend. I really don't like mayo, so while I did use it....I spread it very thin.

Them wangs though.

These wangs have things in common with those wangs

Them wangs too!

First, only gays don't like mayo. Doesn't have to be thick but even and all covering, or you will be kill. Second, the tomatoes are just like user said, too thin. Need to be thick so that when I bite the sandwich, I can break through the tomato slice.

This way will lead to me pulling out tomato slices from past where I bit, also you will be kill for messing up my sandwich.

Last, the bacon looks like shit. It should be crispy and we'll dried. Greasy and chewy bacon is a shit for sandwiches.

4/10 is technically a meal
1/10 ifor were talking a fancy place with standards

you havent posted a single fucking picture of any food. shut your corksoaker

>You need a thin layer of miracle whip, not butter
Fixed that for you, foreign subhuman.

I can't hold onto this post: the lack of *any* edges is making it slip through my fingers.

>miracle whip
Better watch your step, trailer trash

Yes, yes... eating things that taste better than the things you eat is a reflection of my earnings. Very astute of you, reddit.

Put an egg on it

>mayo
>straight people food

Lol, ok. Funny how white and viscous it is, nawm-sayin?

>taste better
You're hilarious

>it's hard tasting better than something that looks like congealed whale sperm and is beloved by snail-eaters

gd degenerates.

THATS SPINACH NOT LETTUCE.

>i'd use spinach too

going to slow boards is like time traveling

There are two questions that need to be discussed:

1) Toasted or non toasted bread?
2) Hot or Cold bacon?

What say you Veeky Forums

Refer to

Tonys is a restaurant by me that is known for their 5lb buckets of chili and when you order a blt or a side of bacon it comes with a whole pound of bacon. It's dank AF.

I meant 5 gallon I'm tired as shit.

Non toasted, hot bacon
The bread needs to absorb some of the fat and tomato flavour

Get rid of the tomatoes and add some cheese to that sucka

Fuck off and never return.

Remember the bacon craze a few years back where people put bacon on everything? Bacon salad with bacon fried mozzerella, bacon soup, five-way bacon cheesebaconburger, bacon sauce on bacon ice cream washed down with bacon vodka, etc., etc.

I found it appalling. You like bacon? Eat bacon. It's perfect the way it is. Fry some up, sprinkle a little salt on it, eat bacon the way it's supposed to be. Everything else gets diminished with bacon on it, and it diminished the bacon. Bacon cheeseburger? The sum of its parts is not as good as just bacon and a cheeseburger.

The ONE exception, imo, to this rule is a BLT. It's a perfect sandwich. And somehow it elevates bacon beyond itself.

this post is right concerning mayo

also spinach on a BLT? Take that nu-male shit out of here. You need crisp lettuce not soggy spinach. Fuck me.

>get rid of tomatoes

Are you five years old?

You unpatriotic fucks, I'm going to go home in a few hours and make the toppest tier BLT

fucking fags I swear

>blt
>no tomato
Literally kill yourself.
>lightly toasted, just barely
>room temp bacon
>salt on bacon
What?

>nu-male
>>>>>>>>>>

You're on the wrong website, cuck

mayo, butter, oil is not necessary