His name was shkreli

His name was Martin Shkreli, he came to us from msmb capital.
A hedge fund manager and sworn brother of Thot Patrol ever faithful.
No man was wiser or gentler or kinder. But the stream a dozen trolls came and went during his years of service but he was always there to counsel them.
He was the blood of the trolls, but now his stream has gone out.
And now his watch has ended.

Press F
and say: "And now his watch has ended"

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/02/28/pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-tells-judge-i-was-a-fool.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sTp6S0pKoK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And now his watch has ended
F

F
rip. you did great, martin.

F

F

S

Rest in piss jew

>Albanian

whats the purpose of these sketches? is there any need for this practice to exist?

would be a cool job if i was a drawfag

any real pics of punished shkreli?

i owe this guy a lot. if it weren't for his first finance vid's i wouldn't have bothered getting interested in moneymaxxing, wouldn't have found biz and wouldn't have made my first 100k

F
and now his watch has ended

locking up all our good men who didn't even do anything. the US fears the mighty albanian Çad

Deep state knows that he's /ourguy/. This ridiculous sentencing against Shkreli is more of a warning to us than anything else.

pic related, from cnbc.com/2018/02/28/pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-tells-judge-i-was-a-fool.html

Complete bullshit of course, if he gets out early he will be bragging everywhere about how he fooled the judge and how he's actually not sorry at all, lol.

He deserves jail time for lying to investors sure. but not 10+ years.
I'd say 1-3 years would be fair.
He is not a dangerous man.

F

he even gives great lectures about finance and chemistry on his youtube channel
he seems like a good guy

Let's cut any pretense of justice here, this a witch-hunt and nothing more. The guy's a hero, everyone involved in his imprisonment should burn in fucking hell

pic related too, apparently he got jail buff

>Pharma Bro Martin Shkreli shows off new muscles and a beard in court as prosecutors demand he hand over $7.3million in assets including a one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang Clan album

NO NOT THE WU TANG CLAN ALBUM ....

you forgot the sidebeard

Absolutely this is because of the congress shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=sTp6S0pKoK4

How dare he use his rights when the bosses demand he speak...

miss his streams lads, there is no justice
F

S
autistic idiot

F
and now his watch is ended

F

Pharma bro did not deserve this.

Why do you guys care so much?
It's not like he's done anything for YOU personally.

see

good for them i guess
why should I care though?

why was he in a maximum security prison?

He inspired me and gave me the mentality that made me over 1 million dollars last year.
Literally went from 0 to hero.
not even kidding

we never asked you to care you fucking faggot holy shit. why even post in this thread?

"And now his watch has ended"

Can someone post a quick rundown, is it true he was only screwing over bigpharma and was not actually part of bigpharma? Is it true he supplied the drugs to those in need for way cheaper?

>why was he in a maximum security prison?

He upset the US nobility by being a cheeks commoner who tried to do what they do daily and trolling hrc who is not a person under US law but a specially protected species

He was close to expose HRC from the DNA of her hair as a lizzard.

what are you, 6 years old?

>BUT WHY SHOULD I CARE

why even click on the thread you dumb cunt

Raging hard justice boner rn. Fuck sociopaths

Cameras aren't generally allowed in court proceedings. You can have a random dude draw it, though.

If you don't know that the Justice system in every country is a kangaroo court I'm not sure what to tell you. The only way to win is to not play.

No argument from me friendo, it's all a fucking travesty

>herpaderpaderrrrrr im so offended by your comment

F
And now his something has ended, I'm on mobile lol

Whiteblock.io

Are you off your autism meds again? You know how you get when you don't take your pills man, cmon..

Self obsessed selfish asshole got jail time. Totally deserved. If you think otherwise get your humanity checked.

F